[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlemania Speculation Bread Bradman Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images (4).jpg (10KB, 256x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
10KB, 256x160px
Too early for a Wrestlemania card speculation bread?

I'd like to see:
UT vs Cena vs Reigns
UT wins the rumble, Cena and Reigns both pick up the straps at Rumble.
Career vs Title vs Title

More likely we see
AJ vs Cena vs UT
this is fine too

Who does Reigns defend against then? Strawman, Rusev, do they pull a twist and give us
Reigns vs Goldberg
Strawman vs Brock

Maybe Reigns vs Strawman?

Maybe they do Wrestlemania 9 v.2 and do Strawman vs UT
I actually think Strawman is picking up the sport really fast and isn't that green for his experience level. I don't feel like UT belongs in there with him honestly. Hurts Strawmans legitimacy. Plus he won't be able to work tight with the old man and that's what's getting him over right now, he fucks dudes up. As close to a Brody Hansen or Vader as we can hope for in the modern era in the states. Excluding Brock.

I honestly wouldn't mind the triple main event triple threat gimmick with
UT vs Reigns vs Cena
Strawman vs Goldberg vs Brock
Baylay vs Sasha vs Charlotte

We know, we think:
Bigshow vs Shaq
HHH vs Rollins
Owens vs Jericho

Tags I'd like to see
Tg-American Alpha vs Orton/Wyatt
Tg-Cesaro/Sheamus vs NewDay

AJ vs HBK would be cool, fag boy looked like he was getting in shape on raw so maybe it will be

Roode,Nak,Joe,Asuka or Revival getting a match would be cool too

Should be a good season, especially since we don't know really where it's going, this time last year we knew all the matches more or less
>>
File: IMG_0950.jpg (601KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0950.jpg
601KB, 1000x1415px
>>
>>2142112
My prediction:
Cena v Taker
Roman Reigns (c) v Balor v Strowman - Universal Title
Goldberg v Lesnar
AJ Styles (c) v Samoa Joe - WWE Title
Triple H v Seth Rollins - Street fight
Charlotte (c) v Bayley - Raw Womens Title
Jericho (c) v Owens - US Title
The Club (c) v Enzo & Cass - Raw Tag Titles
Alexa Bliss (c) v Becky Lynch v Nikki Bella v Mickie James - SD Womens Title
Ambrose (c) v Ziggler - IC Title
American Alpha (c) v Revival - SD Tag Titles
Sasha Banks v Stephanie McMahon - Special guest ref Ronda Rousey
Neville (c) v Gallagher v Tazowa v Swann v Metalik v Xavier Woods - CW Title Ladder Match
Pre-Show
Andre the Giant match - Rusev wins
Corbin v Zayn - Interbrand special super match
>>
>>2142135

Would be awesome

I think Undertaker vs Minoru Suzuki would be amazing also Taker vs Nak would be great too
>>
Is Undertaker in the royal rumble? I don't watch the weekly shows. I saw he was back this week though.

I 100% believe they'll do Cena vs. Taker for the title as the main event.
>>
>>2142138

>Samoa Joe

You can't be serious pal
>>
>>2142138
No Cesaro or Sheamus? I think they'll have the tag belts for a while, only believable team to beat them should be other main guys, like Rollins/Reigns or Owens/Jericho.
SD vs Raw
Orton/Harper vs Cesaro/Sheamus would be great.
Or New Day vs Wyatts and Orton
New day need a new direction, I'd like to see a heel turn and singles push by winning mitb and never knowing who could turn it in or If they do it as a team, could be fun
>>
Meltzer seems sure of Strawman and UT but i don't see it.

Cena Reigns AJ all could work around Takers weakness's but you expect me to belive Taker had a hard time with Shane last year and now he can hang with the Strawman? Cmon now. Shane vs Braun in a gimmick match could be good too
>>
>100%
Cena (c) vs. Undertaker (2017 RR winner) - WWE World Championship
HHH vs. Seth Rollins
Shaquille O'Neal vs. Big Show

>75%
Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar
Charlotte (c) vs. Bayley - Raw Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nikki Bella - Smackdown Women's Championship
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens - United States Championship

>50%
Roman Reigns (c) vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg - Universal Title
Roman Reigns (c) vs. Braun Strowman - Universal Title
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. AJ Styles - Intercontinental Championship

>25%
Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 187x198px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 187x198px
>>2142112
my fantasy card
>world title
AJ styles/John Cena/Samoa Joe
Samoa Joe comes in saying how him and cena used to be friends and hes jealous of all Cenas sucess and that hes angry at AJ styles because he had to got through NXT while AJ didnt pay his dues
>universal title
KO/Jericho/Finn or KO/Zayn/Finn
This can either go one of two ways with jericho its about there friendship collapsing and him wanting the title and winning the rumble while Finn claims rematch clause
OR
KO and Jericho Remain friends and Zayn wins the rumble by eliminating a dominant strowman to get his heat back and bring up how he has KOs number also Finn Rematch clause
>IC title
Miz/Daniel Bryan but if not cleared, Tye dillenger
this all about the miz being claiming to be better than some indyfags while DBryan trys to get rid of him ala whats already going right now

>US Title
Jericho/Rusev
i dunno theres really hardly any singles guys on raw

>Raw Womens Title
Bayley/Charlotte
Story going into this is charlotte as the corporate champ and all odds against Bayley with the PPV streak on the line aswell as the title

>Triple H/Seth Rollins
Triple H has felt like seth has failed him with him as successor and is insulted by seth still using the pedigree and Seth going on about how hes better than Trips ever will be mentioned how seth has beat Roman Reigns and HHH hasnt
>Brock/goldberg 3
Goldberg elimanates brock from the rumble and then brock screws him out of a title shot at mania basicially cop the buildup to the first match with the roles reversed
> Andre The Giant Battle Royal
Braun Strowman wins after its just him Roman Reigns

>Undertaker/ Dean ambrose,
Dean betrayed smackdown at surivor series and he dug a hole for dean,its really only here for the shield To help out at one point and the Power Bomb on taker
1/2
>>
Cena/Taker will be the weakest shit. Will not watch because it will be hot garbage.

Cena/AJ IV needs to ME WM for the WWE Championship. AJ should either retain at the Rumble and carry the belt up to WM or lose at the Rumble, then win the Rumble match and face Cena at WM in the ME.
>>
>>2142540
Cena will be in Hollywood again soon

He will win the Royal Rumble and retain at Wrestlemania only to drop the belt to Baron Corbin or someone from NXT
>>
>>2142535
> Bray/Randy,
Randy took control of the wyatt family at the rumble and Bray is face

>CrusierWeight title
Neville/Rich Swann/Tajiri/Cedric Alexander/Galgher/TBK/Lince Darado
basically the opening spotfest that they do every year
Pre Show
Smackdown Womens title
Nicki Bella/ Alexxa bliss
Smack Down Tag titles
AA/Uso's
Raw titles
New Day/Shamesaro/Club/Enzo and Cass
>>
Cena (c) vs Taker vs AJ

Roman vs Strowman

Seth vs HHH

Goldberg vs Brock 3

Dean vs Miz

Jericho vs KO

Randy vs Bray

Club vs Shesaro vs New Day

American Alpha vs Revival

Bayley vs Charlotte

Becky vs Sasha

Neville vs Sami Zayn

Maybe Finn will be ready and will be stuck somewhere and maybe Kurt Angle comes back, but I think this is how it's shaping up.
>>
>>2142540
Totally agree, weak shit
If you throw AJ in there as a 3 way he can do most of the work, or Reigns instead with a character driven big move well built match could be alright too
>>
>>2142580
This seems the most realistic so far
>>
None of these are realistic in the slightest
>>
>>2142620
OK so what do you think?
>>
Cena's going to win the title, Nikki's going to win the title, then he'll propose to her in front of the wrestlemania crowd. The entire crowd will do the Yes chant, she'll cry and say yes, the entire locker room will come out to congratulate them, Mania will end with dual champs kissing in ring. It'll tie into a total divas story next year. They'll both drop the titles within 3 months to new stars, but it makes for a great wrestlemania moment.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.