[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got back from the SDL Dark match Miz vs Dean for the IC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1484107905574.jpg (376KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484107905574.jpg
376KB, 1440x2560px
Just got back from the SDL
Dark match Miz vs Dean for the IC title. Similar finish as when Dean won the title: Maryse try to cheat and gets caught and thrown out, Miz was distracted and ate a Dirty Deeds for Dean to retain

It was a lot of fun. I pity those who may never have such experiences.
>>
Also on the way out I met Mauro. He was in a rush and didn't look happy. I said hi and he said hi back and thanked the crowd for coming to the show while running off
>>
>>2142043
Holy . fuck anon, what'd you use to take this picture? A potato? It looks like it was taken in the early 80s
>>
>>2142043
Who got the biggest pops and boos tonight
>>
>>2142047
Not wanting to talk to pathetic overweight stinky neckbeard smarks doesn't mean he wss in a bad mood.
>>
File: image.jpg (608KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
608KB, 2592x1936px
I've been there
>>
>>2142049
Shitty phone

>>2142052
Cena got the biggest pop and Miz got the loudest boo. During the dark match Miz got so much heat the crowd really wanted his head on a pike.

Randy got the second biggest pop and the crowd was booing Corbin pretty bad when he was squashing Cena

The crowd cheered both Ziggles and Kalisto, which you guys probably heard as well. Kalisto is really really over with kids, which I didn't know about.

Neville got some cheap boos with his dumb American routine
>>
Was the dark match before or after the show?
>>
>>2142066
Dark times.
>>
>>2142066
looks like he is looking right at your camera

could've been an iconic wrestling pic

why did you still have a flip phone at this point in time
>>
File: image.jpg (698KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
698KB, 2592x1936px
>>2142143
That's the best an apple device can do.
>>
>>2142047

Mauro has a thousand jobs and mental illness. He just wants to go back to his hotel and watch all those damn tv shows he likes.
>>
>>2142165
Nah nigga. don't blame your apple device. you got shitty seats and tried to zoom in to the max. looks like you have it see to watercolor mode. Your broke ass needs to buy a dedicated digital camera with a decent 15-20x zoom. a phone can only do so much.
>>
>>2142079
Nice 2 see heels getting the boo and faces getting the cheer everything feels right in the universe
>>
>>2142193

Have none of y'all ever been to a wrestling show?

The way the lights are set up, every photo you take looks like chit unless you have the right aperture settings, which most peoole dont know how to do, or their phone is incapable of.

It will be too bright in some places, and dark as fuk in others, hence 99percent of photos look like they were taken with a Tamagotchi in 1996 and developed on a piece of looseleaf.

WWE cameras are all specifically set to the right settings wherever they are placed, and the only place you can get a decent shot is in the front rows because you are in the main lighting. But even then it looks kinda chit if not taken perfectly.

And OP's seats are decent, sometimes better to be up a little instead of five to ten back on the floor.
>>
>>2142209

modern digital camera's have a full auto mode and will take great pictures. the paparazzi that stalk celebrities take most of their pictures in auto mode because they don't know how to use their cameras.

i took some pretty good pictures at a show of triple h with a pyro X with an old film camera back in the day, similar to pic related.
i'd post the pic but it's lost somewhere.
>>
File: dx x.png (183KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dx x.png
183KB, 320x240px
>>2142228
forgot pic
>>
>>2142228
You're not allowed to bring cameras bro.
>>
>>2142047
> He was in a rush and didn't look happy

Mauro was getting BTFO on commentary all night by based JBL and later AJ. Probably worked himself into a shoot.
>>
File: 20170110_220057.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170110_220057.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>2142052
I was there too. Cena, Ambrose and Kalisto (shit load of people were doing the Lucha! Lucha! thing) were the most over faces and Miz was the most over heel.
>>
>>2142794
I forgot: Styles got a big face pop.
>>
>>2142101
There were two
Before the show was Slater and Rhyno beating Usos
After 205 was Dean beating Miz
>>
Also seeing Nattie in person almost made me bust a nut

>>2142794
Hey there BR bro (BRo?)
>>
>>2142043
>Nearing 2 decades in the new century
>Still using peanuts to take pictures

Holy fuck, get a job ya poorfag
>>
>>2142228

Most of the time the picture will still look poverty, check out other peoples pics.

Film cameras are better, but I have been to many shows and have been dissapoint that mostof my pics look bad, even in third row. It's hard.
>>
>>2142043
>Miz getting Rusev'd by Dean

Oh good. Can't wait until Dean goes 4-0
>>
>>2142842
I actually piss breaked during that match haha but I caught the refs breaking them up. Got a nice pop. I was pretty loaded, I didn't even register Ziggler turning heel.

I got a Dean Unstable Ambrose shirt after at the stands.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.