[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you unironically post on /r/squaredcircle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: Lgz9kLt.png (185KB, 512x712px) Image search: [Google]
Lgz9kLt.png
185KB, 512x712px
How many of you unironically post on /r/squaredcircle?
>>
I don't post there but I browse when I don't want to read endless shitposting and Romark threads.
>>
>>2139955
I do. It's fun to rile up Redditors. They get mad so easily.
>>
I was metsfan (kind of a big deal there)
>>
Occasionally because sometimes there's so much shitposting that nobody talks about what's actually happening on screen.
>>
Never
>>
>>2139981
>nobody talks about what's actually happening on screen

that's because it's terrible
>>
come on now, dont work yourself into a shoot, marks
>>
I began posting on /wooo/ when I was 16 which is pretty horrifying considering I'm 24 now. Left because it was becoming such a circle jerk, with anyone disagreeing with smarkhenry and baracksays being banned. Checked into it recently and see it gets about one post an hour - glad to see it dying.

I found leddit a year or two after dropping 420chan and have stuck around, while popping into /asp/ occassionally to shitpost.
>>
I do sometimes when I want to be part of actual conversations and not endless memes and shitposts about dimes and Big Dog Ramen.

So maybe like once or twice a week.
>>
>>2139985
No doubt but sometimes something interesting happens but it's buried underneath Carter talking to himself and talk about dimes
>>
They banned me so now i go there every day and downvote and report every post.
>>
>>2139985
shitposting and memes are unironically more interesting than anything going on in wwe
>>
Me and let me tell you niggas that some of those neckbeards take wrestling way too seriously it's sad.
>>
>>2139985
This. What is there to discuss? Wrestling is fucking horrible and the only fun to be had is from making fun of it.
>>
>>2140621
And you're exactly the problem with this board, which is one of, if not THE worst board on this site.

Hang from a Sequoia tree.
>>
I don't go on any reddit threads honestly. Only site like that I use is this one to look at funny shitposts.
>>
>>2140766
>MUH SERIOUS WRESTLING DISCUSSION
>>
>>2140746
>Wrestling is fucking horrible
I would say that WWE is fucking horrible, WK11 gave me hope that wrestling ain't dead.
>>
>>2140791
>I can't do anything but spam memes!

Now now retard. Just take a rope and hang from a tree like a good little boy. :)
>>
>>2140799
>wanting to seriously discuss a children's show
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2140814
>continuing to spam memes

https://www.amazon.com/Rope-King-ST-300-Sisal-Twine/dp/B017ODA92Y/

Here, I made it easy. I hope you have about 10 bucks to cover shipping and live near a decently sized tree.
>>
>>2140814
>shitposting memes about a kids show is better than discussing the kids show

I hope you don't actually think you're any better
>>
>>2139955
I don't. Reddit is a fucking cancer and the overwhelming cuckiness of the site makes my head hurt
>>
>>2139955
I do my serious discussion on /r/squaredcircle and shitposting here

>this makes Carter Stalker seethe
>>
>>2142455
bretkuk btfo
>>
>post aj styles or cesaro stuffs there
>easy karma
>>
I browse sc and asp. Wish asp wasn't so dead. I'm a fan of the top comment feature on posts
>>
>>2140791
To be fair >>2140766 has a point. When we were on /sp/ everything was balanced. There was shitposting but it wasnt forced so it was fun. This kind of stuff only started happening when wrestling was moved to /asp/.
>>
I didn't even know it wasn't a thing. I never post or go on reddit, with the exception of when I google something and a reddit thread happens to be a search result, because hey an answer is an answer.
>>
bump for Romark asspain
>>
Much better boards have come up in the last years. There is a board better than /asp/ with fun and without any reddit tier nonsense, and no it's not /woo/
>>
>>2142492
/asp/ is home to an underage kid who started watching in 2012 and recently brought a network subscription. It's easy to see based on the FOTM starting with bret, moving to hogan then Hardcore Holly. His initial stint was Kevin Nash and CM Punk which was the first wrestling segment he probably watched. In anycase /bex/ is the only general with the most amount of users and the only reason people come here, ignoring rest of the board
>>
>>2142687
>CarterStalker with his delusions once again
your posts are so easy to spot miles away because they never make any fucking sense
>>
>>2142696
My post mentioned /bex/ and you bumped it with a random post. You're insecure and pretty much stuck here. You're too easy, not a troll but a newfag who was kicked off /woo/
>>
>>2142676
link
>>
>>2142704
>he unironically believes anyone but a few fat NEETs cares about """"""""""womens"""""""""" wrestling
and even the ones that do don't give a shit about becketty lynchetty
>>
>>2142676
link?
>>
>>2142676
new board for da deanboss to takeover?

link it lil guy
>>
Squared Circle is godlike, I post there all the time
>>
>>2139955
I love it when fags buy into website culture and believe the users basis are different.
>>
>tfw been on 4chan for over 10 years
>tfw been on reddit for over 7
>still call people redditors on 4chan
>>
>>2139955
I browse briefly now and then but never post. Too many underage smarks who can't handle bantz.
>>
I can't stand reading Reddit, every post seems to be asking for approval from others. Like a forum where dudes suck up to mods to get favor or be part of a clique, except everyone does that to each other on Reddit, sacrificing individual character and honesty. Just my impression. I don't find their discussion interesting or insightful at all.

This site is easy to browse to kill a few minutes, but I barely ever post. The board is pretty crap due to a few losers desperate for attention repeating the same unfunny garbage over and over, which is just pathetic and makes me embarrassed to be on the same site as those dorks who try to bring everyone else down because their life is miserable, and worst of all they do it on a wrestling board on a somewhat lame site.
>>
>>2139955
Saying that you came from or have been to reddit should be a bannable offense.
>>
I go to squared circle for actual discussion

I come here to trigger the fuck out of bretcuck
>>
>>2139955
I left once coontown was banned and they started deleting post for questionably racist shit.
>>
>>2140174
that is against the rules
>>
Yes and it is funny how when /asp/ became a pro wrestling board all the shitty memes leaked over to sc and /woo/. All three boards are becoming the same.
>>
>>2139955
pol here, only faggots post on lebbit
>>
Holy fuck no wonder there's been so much spam about Weeb Kingdom. Can all of you kids please go back?
>>
>>2144729
WrestleKingdom is OG /sp/
It's been here before you.

>>2142514
Absolutely correct. Memes weren't forced and stuff was funny. Everyone here thinks they're some masterleet troll when in fact none of then can bant worth a shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 279x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 279x243px
They banned me for REVEALING that a user has made about 15-20 posts about foley being a rapist and the mods had removed none of them before or after the revelation. Then I was banned and the user in question was not
>>
>>2146141
Hi Mick!
>>
>>2146141
Big Match Anal_Cavaties couldn't handle the dox though
>>
File: image.jpg (240KB, 2608x2392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 2608x2392px
>>2146146
No I was just a troll trolling trolls but even though I blatantly claimed that mods had started the rumour and allowed it to be posted, I was still salty they banned me and got admins to IP ban me
>>
>all these plebbitors

no wonder this board is shit
>>
>go on squaredcircle
>"man those threads are fucking shit"
>go back on /asp/
>"man this is even worse somehow"
>proceed to just lurk once a week on /asp/
>>
>>2144325
this
>>
File: IMG_1155.jpg (38KB, 450x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1155.jpg
38KB, 450x315px
reddit in general is just a bunch of college sophomores who just discovered opinions for the first time and spend hours each day listing facts they know about things rather than discussing them.

Comments range from
>did you know x was in this movie?
>ah, this reminds me. I need to read/watch/play xyz again.
>(insert fact that redditor thinks is obscure but is pretty well known)

/rsqc is no different. Everyone just circlejerks each other without actually interacting, it's the most passive-aggressive pissing contest I've ever seen. rather than discussing what was on Raw/SDL that night, some faggot will instead post an "obscure" fact about something tangentially related to Raw/SDL in an attempt to seem like the overarching authority on the topic, but only manages to garner 25 responses that are just as attention-needy and vapid as his own

fuck reddit
>>
>>2146997
this desu
>>
>>2144325
This pretty much. The smaller wrestling subs are good for discussion. SC is good for news and updates, but not much else. /asp/ is good for shitposting.
>>
>>2144325
This

Reddit is a far better place for discussion but triggering our resident autists bretmark and carter makes coming here worth it
>>
squaredcircle isn't for discussion. Its a hivemind of college-aged students who agree on everything and just repeat the same shit (that they all agree on) in different ways to furiously jerk each other off.
>>
>>2139955
The same guys that literally meet up to start off smark chants in NXT?
Nope
>>
>>2144325
Big Dimes Bretchad confirmed draw
>>
>>2140796
Same.

The New Beginning shows next month are gonna be hype.

IWGP Heavyweight Title Match
Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Minoru Suzuki

RevPro British Heavyweight Title Match
Katsuyori Shibata (c) vs. Will Ospreay

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title Match
Hiromu Takahashi (c) vs. Dragon Lee

IWGP Intercontinental Title Match
Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Michael Elgin
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.