[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder all Undercarder posts are spammed by Randyfag Every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: the-undertaker-wwe-211256.jpg (46KB, 655x360px) Image search: [Google]
the-undertaker-wwe-211256.jpg
46KB, 655x360px
Reminder all Undercarder posts are spammed by Randyfag

Every time you see an Undercarder post say "Ortonetty has never drawn a penny, fuck off"
>>
implying I give two fucks about Orton
>>
>>2139734
Undercarder is a bretboss original meme though
>>
>randy fag is Bret mark

GET OUT
>>
Or we could ignore all these retarded personalities and gimmicks until they go away and make the board a better place
>>
>>2139766
Shut the fuck up you use a trip you can't speak
>>
>>2139772
Which has zero impact on my actual posts. Why does it bother you?
>>
>>2139774
It doesn't I'm just saying

You have no right to talk
>>
>>2139766
>cries about personalities
>while posting with a trip
Either your carter or a literal retard, oh wait those are the same thing

Get the fuck out
>>
>>2139780
Why not? What do trips actually have to do with board quality?

>>2139781
A trip code doesn't impact posts, personalities do

Why do trips bother you people? Do you even know why? Or are you just going along with what everyone else does?
>>
>>2139787
You're seeking for attention while bitching about others doing it

Stop being a hypocrite, either take the trip off or quit whining
>>
All of these gimmicks and names are getting super fucking old. You're all a bunch of fucking marks for yourselves.
>>
>>2139791
But no I'm not. You're the one who brought it up. Why does a trip matter to you? How does it affect board quality at all?
>>
>>2139791
This, fucking tripfags are fucking cancer
>>
>>2139795
Oh you're just another one of Carter's personalities, guess I'll just have to filter you
>>
>>2139799
You could have actually made your case as to why I should remove the trip and all you did was shitpost. Remember I didn't bring attention to it, you did
>>
>>2139795
>feeling the need to use a trip so everyone will know your special snowflake opinions

Newslash kiddo: you will never draw a dime
>>
>>2139766
>tripfag complaining about tripfags
oh the irony

maybe i'll just give bretmark and all the other magnificent personalities on this board attention just to spite you :^)
>>
>>2139806
Trips don't impact post quality. Personalities and gimmicks do.
>>
>>2139795
This is the exact same argument they use on /wew/ and the main reason that place is in the shitter now. Maybe you should just go there to be with the rest of your kind.
>>
>>2139811
The main reason that place is shit is because of overpowered mods and uptight SJW users. Not trips
>>
>>2139808
yeah bretboss has actually contributed multiple memes and phrases to /asp/ and thus increased the quality of our great board and its culture

what have you done eh?
>>
>>2139816
Lol
>>
>>2139750
This
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.