[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW VIEWERSHIP FOR THE UNDERTAKER AND HBK RETURNS, WWE US TITLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: whats next.png (270KB, 500x375px)
whats next.png
270KB, 500x375px
>Monday’s WWE RAW, featuring advertised appearances by The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels plus Chris Jericho and WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens taking the WWE United States Title from Roman Reigns in the main event, drew 2.907 million viewers. This is down from last week’s 3.046 million viewers for a show that featured Bill Goldberg.

Undercarder, Fat Owens Fat and HBHACK confirmed not a draw

http://www.pwmania.com/raw-viewership-for-the-undertaker-and-hbk-returns-wwe-us-title-main-event
>>
>the state of romans title match

why is he not fired? Untalented, terrible wrestler and a talker. Confirmed antidraw
>>
>>2139508
they were up against the national championship game you cuck
>>
>>2139559
Who gives a fuck, the point is that WWE programming is at its lowest point in many years.
>>
starting to feel like they've passed the point of no return.
>>
>>2139508
No one is going to spend their whole evening watching a shitty three hour show in order to catch ten minutes of HBK or Undertaker when they can just watch those segments on youtube or dailymotion later.

They need to actually write a good show that is enjoyable to watch. How have they not figured this out yet?
>>
>>2139567

Hardly

2009-2012 were the worst years since the early 90s
>>
>>2139724
You are right but you forgot 2013, the worst year of WWE ever
>>
>>2139675
This.

I justtorrent RAM after it ends. I watch SD live though so they can still benefit from ads.
>>
>>2139559
>they were up against the national championship game you cuck
RAMtist seething
>>
>>2139508
HBK was never a draw.

Reigns is an anti draw

Taker is an anti draw

This just confirms that it's going to take more to save Raw. I like to think that Taker, after his dull appearance on SDL, tempered expectations here. When every advertised old guard guy just delivers a shitty promo and never gets in the ring (Taker, Edge, HBK, Flair, Goldberg, etc) people get smart to it.

People don't want to watch Taker make his 4 minute entrance and then talk on the mic for a minute, they want to watch him in a fucking match.
>>
>>2139559
Didn't have this much of an effect in the last ten years
>>
>>2139508
Owens killing ratings again
>>
If they had mostly women and cruiserweight matches ratings would blow through the roof
>>
File: 1479687471433.png (126KB, 631x567px)
1479687471433.png
126KB, 631x567px
>>
>>2139739
> he thinks people want to watch carder in a match
What ppl ?
>>
>>2139745
You're telling me Jan 6 2014 FSU vs Auburn
One of the highest rated and generally one the greatest college football games of all time
Could not have possibly had any impact on ratings
>>
>>2139893
>college football
Answered your own question
>>
>>2139881
>he thinks people want to watch carder cut the same promo he always cuts
Who
>>
based Dabo working the Rawtists
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.