[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First ever Live Show and your local promotion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

Attended my first ever live prowrestling show last Sunday and had a hell of a fun time.

Went to Winter Fever 6 held by Hong Kong Wrestling Federation. Granted I wasn't familiar with a majority of the names outside of Hoho Lun, Jason Lee, and King Michael but the matches were still enjoyable. They had talents from Japan, China, Singapore and Thailand.

I cheered and booed til my throat was sore, clapped til my hands were sore, a wrestlers cap flew outta the ring into my lap, a wrestler used my jacket as a towel (as I was wearing it) and got to meet a bunch of them afterwards, all nice people.

So yea had a fun time and as someone who was born and raised in Hong Kong it meant a lot to me to see ProWrestling happening and home grown here.

So what was your first event and whats you're local promotion?
>>
File: HKWF Winter Fever 6 Card.jpg (211KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HKWF Winter Fever 6 Card.jpg
211KB, 1080x1080px
>>2138718

The Card for the event.
I think my fav match was the tag titles between The Manbros and the GST. Shiori Asahi Vs Jason Lee and Emi Sakura Vs Alexis Lee were great too.
>>
Which anime is this pic from?
>>
>>2138718
Jeff man lol
Is he supposed to be chink Jeff hardy with those armbands?
>straight edge
Lol he's cm hardy
>>
File: Ho Ho Hun.jpg (21KB, 219x267px) Image search: [Google]
Ho Ho Hun.jpg
21KB, 219x267px
>>2138731
I recognize this guy from the CWC.
>>
>watching CWC
>HoHo comes out
>"FROM HONG KONG, CHINA"

Fuck you, WWE.
>>
>>2139066
一国两制
>>
>>2139091
>>
>>2138731
>Masakado
Is he OUR guy?
>>
File: 1480434249270.gif (2MB, 324x286px) Image search: [Google]
1480434249270.gif
2MB, 324x286px
>>2138731
>BAD COMPANY P Nuts
>>
>>2139066
that was pretty stupid. But I think it's because they want to be true to where he's from (Hong Kong) while still reaching out to the Chinese market that they're obsessed with getting a piece of. Doesn't make "Hong Kong, China" any less stupid of a thing to say though.
>>
File: terrigold.jpg (15KB, 216x300px) Image search: [Google]
terrigold.jpg
15KB, 216x300px
My first ever Live event wasn't WWE, it was WoW (Women of Wrestling) at the Forum of Inglewood, CA on February 4, 2001. I was 8 years old and remember screaming and yelling my head off at the goings-on while my dad sat there bored as fuck.

WWE tickets were really expensive at the time given it was WWE's heyday but these tickets were cheap as fuck so I got to invite my friends.

I look back at the promotion now and it's pretty trash by most standards, but for an elementary school mark it was a lot of fun to watch good-looking women toss each other around and get into fuckery storylines.
>>
>>2139120

That and I'd assume the average US viewer isn't aware where Hong Kong is.
>>
>>2139152
Well Netflix is about to do a show based on them so you can think back on it but it will probably be more interesting
>>
One of the first major wresting events i went to was the WWA event in London

I remember Nathan Jones and Sting being on the card
>>
>>2142779
*Steiner
>>
>>2139030
> All chinks look the same
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.