[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the day wrestling died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: bryanwins.jpg (144KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
bryanwins.jpg
144KB, 1600x900px
Prove me wrong. this was easily the worst booking decision of the 21st century. by having bryan win, WWE caved into the smarks. This was WWE's big chance to say "fuck you" to the smarks and they blew it. They could have had Batista promote Guardians of the Galaxy as WWE Champion. They could have had Roman go over Batista eventually and people would have actually liked him. Bryanfags killed wrestling
>>
>>2138337
>>
How can we prove you wrong when you are right?
>>
More like the day wrestling was good again for one night.
>>
>>2138337
>They could have had Batista promote Guardians of the Galaxy as WWE Champion.
What a massive missed opportunity.
>>
FedoRamen still whining about Bryan being more over than big guys.

Bryan overness broke boundaries. Deal with it.
>>
>>2138337
hey hunter
>>
>>2138364
Your idol hates you
>>
>>2138364
That midget aint over his gay chant is
>>
A+ Celeb vs B+ Player, kinda makes sense OP, would've been epic to have Batista carry the gold around during the movie, would've promoted WWE big time and made them a lot of cash.
>>
It's the only WrestleMania since 28 that's ended with the stadium cheering the babyface.

>>2138353
HHH & Steph didn't give a shit about GoTG.

Like most people, they were expecting it to flop.
>>
>>2138372
>>2138373
CarteRamen samefagging

still butthurt because they had Ramen drop the title? you made 8 threads already whining
>>
>>2138377
>HHH & Steph didn't give a shit about GoTG.
>Like most people, they were expecting it to flop.
Yeah, I was being sarcastic.
>>
>>2138373
>Alberto
>Sheamus
>Big Show

3 guys who the WWE tried grafting YES! onto.

It didn't stick and none of them were even close to as over as peak Bryan.
>>
File: hXIvSYP.jpg (49KB, 615x300px)
hXIvSYP.jpg
49KB, 615x300px
>>2138337
we could of had batista vs lesnar too
>>
>>2138380
BASED CARTER LIVING IN YA MIND...
R E N T F R E E
>>
File: dbd3.jpg (5KB, 141x135px) Image search: [Google]
dbd3.jpg
5KB, 141x135px
OP yuo appare to be haeving a proldmelblem?
>>
>>2138337
Man it makws me feel giddy when people cry about this. You autists take wrestling far too seriously
>>
>>2138485
i grew up watching wrestling only to witness it being taken over by vanilla midgets. of course i'm upset
>>
File: TheGOAT.jpg (97KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
TheGOAT.jpg
97KB, 600x423px
More like the last time wrestling was good.

Based GOAT still working the anti-smarks.
>>
I liked Bryan up to that point.

Can't believe the smarks threw a big enough tantrum to ruin the return of an actual draw and a legend like Batista because Bryan didn't win.
>>
>>2138337
The entire thing was awful. Between Bryan, Batista, Orton and HHH it was seriously just the dregs of wrestling, and none of them deserved to win shit. Really ruined the entire ppv and frankly ruined the business.
>>
>They could have had Roman go over Batista eventually and people would have actually liked him.
They never would've liked him as long as he was perceived as being deficient in-ring and on mic and as knocking Bryan (and other well-liked babyfaces like Ambrose and Ziggler and others) out of that spot.
>They could have had Batista promote Guardians of the Galaxy as WWE Champion.
Nobody would've cared and Batista didn't want to win the rumble or the championship.
> This was WWE's big chance to say "fuck you" to the smarks and they blew it.
Saying fuck you to your core audience that invests the most money and time in your product is generally a bad thing.
>by having bryan win, WWE caved into the smarks.
Giving your audience what it wants isn't caving.
>Prove me wrong.
Wrestling is on TV tonight, was on yesterday night and will be on tomorrow night. Thus, it exist, thus, it isn't dead.

QED, go ahead and delete this thread.
>>
>>2138992
did you watch the 2014 rumble? people were chanting for roman for win it. Had Batista won the championship at WM and gone on to feud with Roman, people would've rooted for Roman.

Smarks shouldn't be the core audience. Smarks are just a vocal minority. WWE should strive to appeal to a more mainstream audience. If you want to watch technical wrestling than go watch indieshit.

Also, wrestling isn't literally dead, but ratings are at an all time low and the only thing really keeping WWE afloat right now is the Network.
>>
>>2139354
>vocal minority
No, they're the majority. Casual fans left long ago
>>
>Bring back a 50 year old that was never over and basically retired anyway to beat the most over guy in the company

Yeah, great booking. It's so retarded I'm shocked the WWE didn't actually do it.
>>
>>2139423
>Was the most over in Evoluton
>Was more over than HHH
>>
>>2139354
Having roman win against Batista doesn't make him over, it's like everyone here became so ironic they genuinely believe Roman is worthy of being the top guy when he can't fucking talk, and just recently became able to have a decent match.Having Roman win against more people doesn't make him over
>>
>>2139398
not having casual fans is bad for business
>>
>>2139431
Being more over than the eternal B player Triple Hetty isn't much of an achievement.
>>
>>2138337
Based Bryan working the obese anti-smarks.
>>
>>2139423
being over is not the same as being a draw
>>
>>2139423
>Batista was never over

what the fuck??
>>
>>2139627
He's a Daniel Bryan mark so he's an underage retard
>>
>>2139354
>Smarks shouldn't be the core audience. Smarks are just a vocal minority. WWE should strive to appeal to a more mainstream audience. If you want to watch technical wrestling than go watch indieshit.

You idiots act like they went from a 8.0 to 2s in a year because they gave the belt to Daniel Bryan. Their audience has been eroding for the last 15 years to the point the only ones left are "smarks" and kids. That's why they went to the Network because their PPV buys were in the toilet.

The shitty and stale product coupled with the fact people don't care about watching fights they know are fake are what killed the business.
>>
>>2138353
Not really

People arent going to start watching WWE just because the fourth fiddle in an ensemble super hero movie wears the belt to a premiere
>>
But the entire crowd always cheered him, not just smarks. Even now, he gets the loudest pop on the roster
>>
>>2138891
There were "short" wrestlers in every era who made it to the top.

>i grew up

You clearly didn't.

>>2139354
Did you watch the 2015 Rumble? People were chanting for Rusev "for" win it.

>WWE should strive to appeal to a more mainstream audience. If you want to watch technical wrestling than go watch indieshit.

You mean the mainstream audience they've been alienating since 2001?

>he thinks "technical wrestling" is why Bryan was so over

>>2139431
>the most over in E+voluton

What an achievement.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
The day wrestling died
>>
>>2138921
>Batista
>a draw

LOL
>>
Wrestling 'died' when Stone Cold turned heel. Easily the most monumentally stupid mistake in WWE's history and Stone Cold even admits it.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.