[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

JUST
>>
>>2138150
It just tells us that Mania isn't as huge as it used to be, Vince already recycling the same cities in less than 5 years baka
>>
>>2138182

Not really. Cities bid for it for the right to host it just like the Super Bowl. There's only so many places that have the ability to host such a big event and have a stadium big enough and where the weather is suitable.
>>
>>2138225
They should just to Toronto or even London but noooooooooooooo
>>
>>2138242
I'd kill for a WM in London
>>
>>2138242
Those shit cities should bid for it then
>>
>>2138150
That logo is fucking awful.
>>
>>2138275
Fuck off, at least it's not a generic sunshine logo and you'll actually be able to recognize which Mania it corresponds to.
>>
>>2138150
Interesting logo design though. WMX7 through 19 design, with the fleur de lis. Not a bad look
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 800x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 800x666px
>Wrestlemania 34
>>
>>2138308
But it looks like Wrestlemania is trying to become a goon for the Joker.
>>
>>2138403
I didn't know the Joker was French
>>
>>2138411
>Purple
>Looks like a Jester Hat/symbol
Nigga you blind?
Also for all we know he could be.
>>
>>2138421
He's an American criminal maniac.
>>
HOW MANY TIMES YOU SOLD OUT THE SUPERDOME?
>>
>>2138421
It's a freakin' Fleur de Lis, you philistine.
>>
>>2138332
GOAT superbowl

I was at nxt in st Paul and the Minnesota aitists were seething when they played the video for wrestlemania because they didn't get it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>2138150
FUCK YEAH!

SUCK IT YOU OTHER 49 STATES!!!

(i live in Louisiana)
>>
>shitty city that hosted a shitty mania that got BTFO by Hulk Hogan getting another mania this soon

WWE throwing money away
>>
>>2138150
There's gotta be a behind the scenes reason why Vince wanted to come back there for another WM so soon. Anyone have money and ticket stats for the last WM in New Orleans?
>>
>>2139761
They were shit. The gate was not great. It never became the biggest Wrestlemania gate unlike Wm31 and Wm32 and Wm29
>>
>>2139763
So what, it's just a pure money move for the WwE? New Orleans or whatever bid the most of anyone else?

If that's the case, then it's a testament to how shit the WWE and the wrestling industry in general is in a downturn with the mainstream crowd.
>>
>>2139764
Apparently wwe chose New Orleans again before other big cities even got to bid.
>>
>>2139761
New Orleans is celebrating its 300 year anniversary next year and they promised WWE they'd be a big part of that if they got WrestleMania and that won WWE over. According to Meltzer.
>>
>>2139687
How was NXT?
>>
Fuck nig orleans
>>
New Orleans is the worst city in American and should be sold to China to pay off our debts
>>
>>2139794
China only likes their lungs black.
>>
That logo is actually pretty dope. I'm not from Chicago but what someone said on here really made me think. Since they always chant for CM Punk in Chicago, they will NEVER hold a WrestleMania there. So I would be incredibly pissed off if I was from Chicago and every time I went to an event some smarky douchebag starts chanting that, because it's THAT smarky dougebag that's stopping you guys from ever getting WrestleMania. It's like, there's no real place on Earth that is out of the realms of posibility for a WrestleMania, every year is another chance, but for Chicago I would fucking headbutt anyone who starts chanting for Punk on a show.
>>
File: IMG_0740.jpg (50KB, 615x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0740.jpg
50KB, 615x385px
To all those upset, I got u senpai
>>
>>2138242
Toronto, sure

London, fuck no. Time zone difference
>>
>>2138421
It's a lilium.
>>
>>2139829
>what is wrestlemania 22
>>
>>2139887

Was CM Punk even in the WWE back then?
>>
>>2139829
>It's like, there's no real place on Earth that is out of the realms of posibility for a WrestleMania

Anyplace outside of America has zero chance
>>
>>2139852
Wrestlemania at 3pm sounds like a great way to spend the afternoon
>>
https://youtu.be/N7gN9Ap1pR8

'Carder came out during the press conference to absolutely no reaction. Cringe.
>>
>>2139907
>press conference
>>
>>2139905
This isnt the problem.
They dont want an american wrestlemania outshined by a foreign one, Especially the UK. Interest, media, celebrities, attendance, fan reactions...

The noise alone will blow any WM out of the water.
>>
>>2139894
At this one Punk was actually part of Cena's gangster squad during Cena's Chicago gangster themed entrance. I don't think Punk was signed yet though, or maybe he was just signed and in OVW
>>
>>2138150
Guy pride wrestlemania yay
>>
>>2139786
It was meh. The crowd was dead because it was Sunday afternoon of the opening Vikings packers game that night. Decent matches but kind of boring. Early in the year I went in green bay and it was awesome. Saturday night, everybody drinking beer and going wild for every match. Basically, Minnesotans are pussies that sit on their hands until their favorites come out. Felt the same way at elimination chamber in Minneapolis a few years ago.
>>
>>2140252
Minneapplebro here. It's true. :*(

But at the same time, the E always seems to give us shit shows.

I was ringside for the Sammy Raw, first row, and it was the biggest waste of $500 in my life. Nothing but commercials, a few quick matches, and people talking on the fucking ramp.
>>
File: 1482862321502.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1482862321502.png
148KB, 645x772px
>tfw they'll never be another WM in Toronto because of our shit-tier stadiums
>>
>>2141335
Twice I've bought front row tickets to Smackdown in green bay. It's always in November. Paid $65 in 2010, terrible show but had a kickass time I'll never forget and got to shake hands with edge and beeg as well as see Paul bearer and a new Daniel Bryan. Next time was this past November. $200ish each to sit on tv side, drink beers with the stranger next to me and help his kids talk shit to the bad guys, shake hands with some guys and have natty tell me I'm stupid. I'll never forget that either.

I've been to several episodes of raw and that elimination chamber and they all sucked and weren't worth it. The only ppv worth it was MITB 2011 when punk won
>>
>>2139829
You have to move on.
>>
>>2139829
>>2139902
>Anyplace outside of the southern half of America has no chance.
Fixed it for you, desu.

What I wish they'd do is do more PPVs in ballparks and shit. Like, SummerSlam at Wrigley Field. That'd be the shit.
>>
>Saints Rowmania
>>
>>2138150
FIrst ever underwater Wrestlemania hyped as fuck
>>
>>2138150
the chose New Orleans mainly because they are having a 300 year anniversary of existing so wrestlmania is part of that celebrations
>>
>>2138421
its the cities flag faggots
>>
New Orleans is one of the worst cities in the world
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.