[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that only the people that never got over and never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: sparky.jpg (15KB, 424x353px) Image search: [Google]
sparky.jpg
15KB, 424x353px
Why is it that only the people that never got over and never drew even a penny are the ones that are the most angry about wrestling after they retire?
>>
You have reached 2004 in your marathon right deanspic/carter?
>>
>>2138014
You answered your own question.
>>
>>2138014
Hardcore was over as fuck after he came back from injury to face Brock
>>
>>2138096
>holly
>over
>ever

a single pop != over
>>
Who are the top 5 angriest wrestlers right now?
>>
Holly was angry about wrestling before he retired

Great example retard
>>
>>2138114
Why do you think he was angry about wrestling you nignog?
>>
Jobbers always cry
>>
I'd call Bobcore a Jannetty but that would imply he was the 2nd-most successful Holly cousin.
>>
>>2138014
>after they retire
Bobcore Holly has been chill af since retiring. Just listen to his interviews or check his twitter.
>>
>>2138378
chill and holly don't belong in the same sentence
>>
File: wvlwFBi.jpg (99KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
wvlwFBi.jpg
99KB, 800x572px
The wrong Holly died. Crash>Bob
>>
they didn't draw enough money so their only source of income is doing shoots and bashing relevant wrestlers
>>
>>2138314
Both Crash and Molly were more successful than him. Molly is former womans champion and hardcore champion and she had that run with the Hurricane all of which was more memorable than anything Sparkplug ever did
>>
>>2138014
Who would win Sparky or Bob or Hardcore?
>>
>>2139900
Sparky
>>
>>2139883
this is true

crash was based, bob is an insecure egomaniac
>>
>>2139900

It ends in no contest after all three of them stiff and sandbag the fuck out of each other until they just drop dead.
>>
>>2139900
The crowd's bladders.
>>
>>2138111
Not going to make a top 5, but Bret Hart will always top any list of most angry/bitter wrestlers.
>>
>>2138014

Hard Cuck Holy?

He was angry and bitter before he got near the industry.

He never had a good villain shtick. As a good guy he was simply unlikable.

About as charismatic as stepping on legos.

He had gimmicks, but never could emote with the audience. He went out, worked stuff and acted tough.

Problem is doesn't come off as a guy who 1). Men wanted to be, 2). Women wanted to fuck

He also didn't either come off as: 3). The guy who you would fear, and 4) the guy who would piss you off and humiliate you

So, he was like a blank slate of a stiff worker. Like the universe before creation. All Dark and not a star.

He could have worked as a scary badguy IF he had somehow seemed more ambitious in his motivation for the title, as a good OR badguy. Or anything other than a time filler tough guy. I doubt it was possible to put him in that role, as his whole thing was:

"Grrr I'm the prickly tough fucker you don't wanna accidentally talk to."
>>
Imagine putting your whole life into one single solitary thing.

Imagine when you are 40 to 45, coming to the realization you aren't even good at that thing.

That's HC Holly.
>>
>>2138014
This guy and Al Snow are both more bitter than earwax.
>>
>>2138014
He has dad issues and doesn't even realize.
source- read his book.
he's not that bad a guy tbqhyw
>>
always enjoyed watching him alabama slam fools.
>>
>>2138111
>Bret Hart
>CM Punk
>Hardcore Holly
>Ryback
>Cody Rhodes

Easy
>>
>>2144757
Kek screenshotting
>>
>>2138014

Think of it like a foreshadowing of your life.

One day you'll be 50 with no one to love and to love you back, and you'll look back at all the dumb posts you made on a website that has a My Little Pony section, and you'll think of all the potential you wasted in that time. You'll be angry at the world and blame everyone for your success but really all you have to blame is you.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.