[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: shibata.jpg (29KB, 637x356px) Image search: [Google]
shibata.jpg
29KB, 637x356px
also /Shibata/ thread
>>
File: shibata.png (917KB, 1093x615px) Image search: [Google]
shibata.png
917KB, 1093x615px
He just got done watching Tanahashi lose a match, and was celebrating accordingly.
>>
>>2137912
Who
>>
When is Shibata gonna become the champ? I want him to kick Okada's head out of the ring.
>>
>>2137912
All I could think about while watching this guy's match is that he looks EXACTLY like Mac out of It's Always Sunny.
>>
File: mac.jpg (36KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
36KB, 400x402px
>>2138202
Shibata will win the G1 this year, mark my words. And he will main event Tokyo Dome next year and destroy whatever poor unfortunate happens to be holding the IWGP WHC belt, be it Okada, Omega or Suzuki.

>>2138223
Goto is his Charlie.
>>
>>2138238
>Traitor MMA Jobber winning anything

He just lost to Goto, the King of Choke Style.

And he's about to job to Will Ospreay.
>>
File: shibata1.jpg (136KB, 1200x795px) Image search: [Google]
shibata1.jpg
136KB, 1200x795px
>>2138256
>le MMA Traitor meme
Go to bed washed out has been Tanahashi
At least Shibata had the balls to leave fake fighting and give real fighting a go, while Tana stayed in the NJPW hugbox where he could get his golden boy push and be protected from meanies trying to hurt him. And look where that got him now.
Old broken down has been bitter old man desperately clinging to his Ace status as the company passes him by.
Pathetic desu senpai
Murderdeathkill time is now. That skinny pale English flippy boi is next.
>>
>>2138272
Tanahashi has already had more *IC* Title reigns than Shibata will have G1 wins or IWGP Heavyweight Title reigns.
>>
>>2138281
Wait and see.
When old man Tana is done and finished (y'know about 6 months from now), off licking his wounds and his shattered spinal column, shitting in a colostomy bag and being wheeled around by Captain New Japan, Shibata will be breaking every record Tana has ever set, just for the kek. And he will still be a spry able bodied young man who can shoot beat the fuck out of Tana whenever he feels like it.
Also lol at you sticking up for a guy who was stabbed BY A WOMAN. Tana wouldn't last 5 seconds in a real fight against anyone. Because he has no balls, unlike based Shibata-san.
>>
>>2138316
>jobbed to GOTO

You know that Shibata is like 3 years, at most, younger than Tanahashi?
>>
>>2138238
Either this or Tanahashi wins and goes for the IC title.
>>
>>2138329
Tana has done more jobs to Goto than Shibata ever will. #FACT
Also Shibata is much more of a man than Tanahashi, considering he was never stabbed and nearly died at the hands of A WOMAN!!!
The fuck kind of Ace is that, can't even defend himself against some measly tiny Asian lady.
>>
>>2138345

Remember when Tanahashi was Inoki's whipping boy? He always had him job to Nakamura back in the day
>>
>>2138331
G1 is specifically for IWGP Heavyweight Title.

>>2138345
Go ask some tiny Asian lady to try and stab you and see how well you fare.
>>
File: ないと.png (197KB, 523x331px) Image search: [Google]
ないと.png
197KB, 523x331px
>>2138238
This is Naito's year, lad. Naito is winning the G1 this year.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.