[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW WOULD YOU FIX RAW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
>>
Go off the air
>>
File: smackdownie.png (450KB, 541x586px)
smackdownie.png
450KB, 541x586px
>>2137084
>>
>Fire anyone under 6'
>Make ALL women ""wrestlers"" fight in bikinis
>Give Roman Reigns all the belts
>Delete NXT fuck ups
>Set a weight limit and no singles policy for audience members
>Extend it to 4 hours
>Give 2 hours of showtime to divas fighting in bra & panties matches
>Offer The Rock $100,000,000 full time contract
>Make it 18+
>>
Cut down on the segments and focus more on wrestling
>>
>>2137084
get rid of the midgets and nu indie faggots
>>
>>2137100
this but fire the """""women""""" ""wrestlers"" and hire actual women first
>>
fire the whole creative team, bring back Russo
>>
>>2137109
>he doesn't wanna see Sasha Banks vs Charlotte in their underwear
>>
Stephanie doesn't need to be on camera every fucking week, once a month is fine.

no more Stephanie randomly shitting on talent she isn't going to put over

Less recaps, less cutting away from matches for commercials.

Less Roman Reigns in the main event every week
>>
>>2137130
Sounds reddit as fuck
>>
>>2137133
sorry

MORE BIG DOG
NO MORE WOMEN
MORE MEMES
>>
>>2137172
that's better
>>
>>2137172
BASED
>>
Just make it a 3 hour orgy with all the divas getting slimed
>>
>>2137172
This sounds good to me
>>
>>2137172
10/10
>>
>>2137100
Topkek
>>
1) Let the Cruiserweights wrestler other people, they can mostly stay in their own division, but it makes no sense for them to be segregated like some Jim Crow shit. Neville and Kendrick (and a couple others who haven't shown up yet) are main event-tier talents and Cedric, TJP and Swann can at least be legit midcarders.
2) Give the Cruiserweights more time and more matches and let them wrestle like fucking Cruiserweights. Nobody wants to see these guys do mat wrestling for god's sake.
3) Let the talent help script their own promos.
4) Replace the Universal Title with "a design chosen by the WWE Universe", make one of the options a modern re-imagining of the winged belt so it wins in a landslide.
5) Tell Hunter to stop fucking being a worthless cuck and get his ass on TV to do this Rollins feud.
6) If Steph is gonna keep burying the roster, she needs to start taking bumps. If she doesn't wanna get her comeuppance, she can fuck off to Connecticut and stay there.
7) Put the Universal Title on Roman.
8) Have Neville beat Jericho for the US Title
9) Have Neville beat Roman for the Universal Title
10) NEVILLE
11-27) NEVILLE
28) Sami and Rusev feud for Mania, I guess.
29) NEVILLE
>>
File: fingga.jpg (36KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
fingga.jpg
36KB, 600x328px
>>2137214
>Some autist took the time to write all of this
>>
>>2137084
>Give JERIGOAT all the titles and the wymins title
>Put him on a $5,000,000 per show contract
>Change the name of Raw to JERIGOAT
>Have the entire show based around JERIGOAT
>>
>>2137100
>>Give Roman Reigns all the belts
>>Delete NXT fuck ups

But Romannetty is the biggest NXT fuck-up of all
>>
>>2137260
Wasn't Roman in NXT for like 1 day though
>>
File: image (1).webm (2MB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).webm
2MB, 400x414px
EMMALINA DEBUT
>>
>>2137100
I agree, an embarrassing horrible death is what RAW deserves.
>>
>>2137172
I like this one
>>
>>2137260
>biggest NXT fuck-up of all
>Main evented a record breaking WrestleMania

You're retarded, kill yourself.
>>
>>2137316
Not 'a'. He did it twice. In a row.
>>
change the writers to ones that make us care about the conflict between the characters, by giving us conflicts worth caring about.
>>
>>2137316
>>2137319
What record, the Guinness for sustained booing?
>>
>>2137342
Biggest Wrestlemania gates. Biggest wrestling gates ever.
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (146KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
146KB, 496x496px
>>2137316
>>2137319
>implying people only go to wrestlemania to see whoever's in the main event
I bet you also think your large canine is a """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""household name""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".
>>
>>2137084
Get more guys in there that are larger than life and believable (size of at least 6') with mic talent and give them some flexibility. Make it tv-14.
>>
>>2137349
Oh yeah, good po-
>Lesnar
>Cena
>Orton
>Undertaker
>The Rock
>Sting
>Triple H
>Bryan
>Ambrose
>Rollins
>Styles
>Jericho
>New Day
>Wyatt
>Shane
>Inevitable guest appearances from other legends like Hogan, Austin, Michaels, Foley, Nash, Hall
eh but you're right, it was probably all Roman.
>>
>>2137316
And then he set a record low for RAWafterMania the following night.
>>
>>2137100
4.5 rating after 2 weeks
>>
File: 1483004202243.gif (4MB, 337x263px) Image search: [Google]
1483004202243.gif
4MB, 337x263px
>>2137100
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COOh6LafphQ

More Rusev.

"Shawn, I don't care. Hear me, I don't care."

10/10 delivery
>>
>>2137084
1. No Cruiserweights, at least not as an exclusive side brand. If necessary, just keep the belt and have a feud or two for undercard purposes and exciting match openers.

2. Stop booking top heels as chickenshit and powerless assholes. Have some variety in how heels and faces are booked. There are many different stories on tv, why can't the writers tell stories anymore? They just use tropes and cliches and it is not just predictable, but borderline offensive to people's intelligence.

3. Get the fuck rid of women. They fucking suck. If you insist on ungaying wrestling and having women there, then bring back the old school feel. Have a couple of Lita types for wrestling. Have hot managers who get involved. Have a couple of super sexy types for skimpy gimmick shit for piss break purposes. That's it. Not womyns heeestory hell in a cell matches for fucks sakes. And stay the fuck away from the main event unless you're the piss break right before one. Fire Sasha and bayley immediately.

4,5,6,7,8....no I can do this all night. Use common sense and fill in the rest.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.