[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the best Los Ingobernables shirt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: newjapan2009.png (164KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
newjapan2009.png
164KB, 500x500px
Which is the best Los Ingobernables shirt?
>>
File: newjapan2026_1.png (98KB, 420x420px)
newjapan2026_1.png
98KB, 420x420px
hmmm

this one isn't bad, it just triggers my autism a little that it doesn't say LOS Muertos.
>>
File: newjapan1079_1.jpg (18KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
newjapan1079_1.jpg
18KB, 420x420px
I like this one too
>>
>>2136979
this would be the best one if it wasn't for the back. op's is the best, probably
>>
>>2137008
I think so too, but PWT has an option for No Back Print. Having the back print adds $8 to the shirt, lol.
>>
>tfw my roppongi vice shirts gonna arrive tomorrow

chaos is numero 1
>>
You guys know if the one I have as the thread pic has the back and shoulder print on prowrestlingtees? It didn't have the option for them but I assume it does since every other site with the same design has them.
>>
>>2137016
Where did you order it from? I'm hearing PWTees is lower quality than the real deal.
>>
>>2137020
PWTees...

I hope they're alright quality
>>
>tfw only when big indie companies come here I can get wrestling gear
>tfw no big indie coming has come to town in the past 4 years
welp at least I still got my Rey shirt and mask
>>
File: lostcontrolofmylife.png (87KB, 683x160px) Image search: [Google]
lostcontrolofmylife.png
87KB, 683x160px
>look up authentic New Japan gear on eBay
>$40~ shirt + $20 shipping
>>
>>2136972
the one that based RUSH had.
>>
File: roppongivicechamps.jpg (38KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
roppongivicechamps.jpg
38KB, 599x337px
>>2137016
nice man, which one did you order? like the other bro said ,let me know the quality ive heard both good and bad things about their site.
>>
>>2137020
They are. Most of the time they don't have the back print (which is good in some cases, but still) and they don't have the official NJPW merchandise tag on them either. Honestly if I didn't know they were the official US distributor I'd swear they were bootlegs
>>
Should I cop the hat amigos?
>>
File: naito question.gif (381KB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
naito question.gif
381KB, 245x175px
>>2137462
you have to
>>
Day of the dead or the original one, shame Rushs WTL tour shirt wasn't sold online

>>2137020
I've got a few from pwt and the proper new japan stuff and the quality difference is pretty big, a lot nicer to wear
>>
>>2137013
PWT is overpriced. Get it straight from the NJPW shop. I got mine from NJPW Europe,because I'm in Europe.
>>
File: newjapan2002.jpg (27KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
newjapan2002.jpg
27KB, 420x420px
The GOAT
>>
>>2137612
Njpw europe isnt better lol, if anything id say the shirts are worse and the people behind NJPW europe are infamous for shitty quality and awful customer support
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (112KB, 1208x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.jpg
112KB, 1208x721px
>tfw looking at $60 Los Ingobernables shirts on eBay at 4 AM

fuck
>>
>>2137815
Make a friend that lives in Japan and get it cheaper?
Or use one of those mail services that ship from Japan to the U.S.?
>>
>>2137821
Well, to be clear, the shirts are more like 40ish and shipping is 20. I do have a homie in Japan who could get it, although I don't know how much money I'd be saving if any.
>>
>>2137051
prowrestlingtees.com my nigga
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.