[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RYBACK BURIES JOHN CENA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q5odrqtPE4

>Ryback confirms John Cena is a politicking piece of shit

BASED
>>
>alex riley

kek I remember some guy went to wrestlemania and held up a sign of the name of his CAW in video games and riley went on twitter and thought it was for him
>>
>it's a Ryback whines about WWE episode

Does this guy talk about anything else?
>>
>>2133942
>alex riley
>good
Is Ryback retarded?
>>
>>2133942
Like we didn't know this already, only stupid idiots who defend this assclown are /asp/ie autists and PG era kids
>>
>>2133963
If you don't politick in wrestling, someone else will and they'll take your spot

Why do you think Hogan kept doing it in WCW? He knew that the younger and hungrier Nash was right behind him just waiting for him to slip so he can take his spot
>>
wtf? I love Cena now
>>
cena is a piece of shit
>>
>>2133950
His book and being natty
>>
>>2133942
Duh. Every successful top guy has done it.
>>
>it's a Cryback still whining about his """undefeated streak""" episode
>>
>>2133973
There's politicking and then there's nasty backstabbing hypocrites like Cena, Shawn and Haitch. If you wanna see how it's done, see Stone Cold, The Rock, AJ Styles
>>
>>2133973
WWE has always been about politics. I dont know what Ryback expects. As horrible as it may be, the top guy often stays on top because he has the power to hold others down. It's a tale as old as time.

Hogan abused his power to bury talent
Shawn Michaels used his power to bury talent
Austin used his power to bury talent
And Triple H married into the God damn family

More and more i am starting to belive that maybe Punk was right about Cryback being a legitmate dumb ass.
>>
>>2133942
Based Ryback
But also based BMJ
>>
>>2133942

>Is based Ryback /ourguy/?

Alex Riley any good.

>Fuck off.
>>
>>2133999
No fucking difference. Stay worked mark.
>>
>>2133999
politicking is politicking, I actually have more respect for someone like shawn who literally told bret to his face he 'll never put him over instead of someone who was two-faced about it
>>
Based Ryberg giving Cena a big middle finger

The only reason Punk doesn't do this stuff is because he want's to keep whining but leave a window open.
>>
Bareback sounds like a whiny little bitch, BMJ buried him once and for all good riddance
>>
>MY NAME IS CRYBACK, THE FIRED GUY
>FEED ME MORE ROIDS

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2133942
based ryback exposing the piece of shit Cena. Cena only put over vanilla indie midget guys that he knew would never make it big. He's a very smart man. Buried all the guys that would have been money and put over the indie shitters that had 0 chance to be a success. He's like Triple H. Wins all the big matches but loses the feud. Politicing scumbag.

Ryback was pure money and Cena knew it. Same with Alex Riley who was over as fuck and more over than Cena in a their tag matches. And Ryder. Fucking faggot
>>
>>2133942
Fine Speech
>>
He will never stop crying.
>>
>>2134058
None of those guys was mega over. Ryback got goldberg taunt chants.

Riley is boring and zack is worse than al snow.
>>
based Ryback is basically /asp/ in wrestler form
>>
>>2133942
Ryback is a salty fuck,but he talked some sense,wwe trying to bury the people that go over naturally and vince being out of touch are both true
>>
>>2134078
Hey John
>>
Who cares what steroid guy says
>>
>oh shit my comments on the divas didnt get me enough attention time to go after cena the smarks will love it and if that doesnt work HHH or vince or stephanie
>>
>>2134103
Checking for substances on wrestling is one of the dumbest things i have ever seen
>>
>>2134043
>Shawn wasn't two-faced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Wb6PaQm0o
>>
>>2133942
Wait, people still care about what this guy says? Why? He's a delusional self-mark, every time he talks about how he was misused or never allowed to rise he vastly overstates his own importance and the only things that ring mildly true are already well known like Vince being out of touch.
>>
>>2134138

The irony is that Ryback was also a push of the machine too, Vince was pushing this idiot hard, trying to recapture Goldberg to the point where he was getting X-Pac heat and Goldberg chants by the same fans that boo Roman right now.
>>
>>2134168
>loses to CM Punk in his first legit match
>pushed

fucking retard
>>
>>2134043
Sucking literally your boss' cock is not normal politicking, faggot.
>>
File: 1476829833368.jpg (43KB, 535x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476829833368.jpg
43KB, 535x600px
>>2134055
I'd argue the inference is self-evident, Pat
>>
>>2133958
He is. He's talking about himself in the STUPID shout he does in the ring.
>>
>>2133942
Is he right though?
>>
>>2134037
>>2134043
You ever hear other wrestlers bad mouthing them like they do about Shawn, Haitch and Cena? Nah ya fucking don't. Like I said there's a difference with using your clout and being a straight up undeserving prick about it
>>
>>2134046
Cuck Man Phil is a fucking coward
>>
BASED RYBACK BTFO BMJ
>>
>>2134113
Not really. Imagine something like what happened with Chris Benoit taking place in the ring instead of at home. Someone flipping out and murdering his family and himself while working under your company reflects poorly upon it, and in turn, you. I know this is a meme but I'm hoping some people don't actually think this.
>>
>>2134046
>Shitting on the future owners, which give off the impression of being petty as fuck is keeping the window open

Sure
>>
>>2134174
Did you even see his matches with Phil? He dominated the guy and only lost because of interference.
>>
Is Cena at Hogan levels of burial?
>>
>>2134627

chris Benoit went inside over taking chair 2 the head though,his brain was fucked up,they only noticed it after doing the autopsy it was not because of roids
>>
>>2134681
Did you? He lost every single match after that. Then got buried over and over by the shield
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.