[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: Seething Nia.jpg (34KB, 337x440px)
Seething Nia.jpg
34KB, 337x440px
Who carries themselves best as champion in the WWE? And why is it based Asuka? I'm talking who looks and acts like a champion, more than just someone walking around with a championship belt.

> Undefeated
> Dominates NXT Women's division
> That fucking swagger to the ring
> Great in-ring, charismatic as fuck
>>
>>2133685
Asuka can barely carry her own body-weight
>>
Based Big Dave is the most accurate answer.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
DIY
>>
>>2133688
SHUTUP FAGGOT!@
>>
No one anymore.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 540x350px
She really acts like she's better than everyone else and she knows it. I love it.
>>
File: p8poTMs.jpg (266KB, 877x1459px) Image search: [Google]
p8poTMs.jpg
266KB, 877x1459px
>>
>>2133699
> Based as fuck
You won't see her losing to her number one contenders every fucking week on a TV show.
>>
>>2133699
Can't wait for her to get her teeth knocked down her throat
>>
>>2133708
> I'm shitting on the purse. Give me a title!
KEK!
>>
> Styles was stuck in Elsworth maymay
> Owens loses to Roman on a biweekly schedule
> Ambrose is just Ambrose
> Roman drags the US Championship around like a burden
> Rich Swann lost to Neville and is guarenteed to drop it to him
> Charlotte is going to trip and drop the championship in Sasha's hands again on a random Raw
> Bliss is getting cucked by La Luchadora
> Cesaro and Sheamus finally win the belts after like 18 title shots (keep in mind one is a former multi-time world champion)
> American Alpha won the titles in no real build up at all
Why is it only NXT knows how to book champions?
>>
>>2133734
>Rich Swann lost to Neville and is guarenteed to drop it to him
But Anon, this is a good thing.
>>
>>2133734
Don't forget that Sheamus and Cesaro are already losing (to the fucking CLUB of all people)
>>
>>2133708
Cringe as FUCK
>>
>>2133755
BASED MACHINE GUN
>>
>>2133734
NXT just ping-ponged their top title and completely ignored Nakamura's first clean loss just to let him win it in his home country.
Also, to defend Smackdown's champs:
>AJ looks threatening when he needs to, the Ellsworth stuff was fanservice filler
>Ambrose could be a great IC Champ, he's a recent world champ so it adds a shine to it, and he gets good reactions
>Bliss is eh
>AA only won because of Zack getting hurt
>>
She's booked strong, has a lot of physical charisma and is allowed to both act like and be treated like she's special.
>>
>>2133708
Haha ah love it maggle
>>
>>2133798
>charisma
No. She grins like a chimpanzee, that's her entire gimmick after over a year
>>
>>2133755
The Club is based senpai-o.
>>
>>2133816
I don't think you know what charisma means.
> I don't like her shit eating, "I'm the best", cocky grin, that means she's not charismatic
>>
>>2133816
>saying shit we both know ain't true on a canadian origami instructional pamphlet.
C'mon, man.
>>
>>2133816
This kek btfo
she's ugly, too

>>2133798
>>2133825
>>2133832
>fatgooka
>charisma

Who let Reddit in?
>>
>>2133755

You say that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>2133685
your waifu a shit
>>
>>2133685
AJ Styles
Asuka
Charlotte

Rest are btfo
>>
>>2133699
Because she genuinely believes it. She's always been a yuge mark for herself.
>>
AJ Styles
Asuka
Charlotte (personally I don't like her, but still)
>>
>>2133716
Not until she lands on RAM, at least. She'll be tapping out to Sasha weekly in just a few months
>>
>>2133734
NXT champs are actually strong, even the heels. Joe won the title clean and retained against da demon kang clean. On RAM he would need the Usos to run in for him every time.

Even the heels that aren't strong are at least very cunning and smart like The Revival.
>>
>>2133816
She was the 2nd most over woman on the roster before her first match was even over. Seems like charisma to me. Now she's the most over and it's not even close.
>>
>>2133685
Its definitely AJ or Asuka. She's a cockier babyface than he is heel kek.
>>
>>2133699
This. I like how she's gotten more arrogant over time. At first she'd just head straight to the ring, but now after winning the title she swaggers and straight up dances around.

Its obviously pointing to a pride comes before the fall angle, she'll lose the title through over confidence. Keeps her strong
>>
>>2134086
I also like how she has actually gained weight, displaying the hubris and greed that comes with success.
In becoming grossly obese and unattractive, Fatgooka has shown an immense dedication to both kayfabe, and confectionery.
>>
>>2134099
Anon I think you're over thinking this.
>>
>>2133685
Man this match was so shit. I actually really liked the first but this was trash. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to have Nia Jax go 15 minutes? It was so slow and she was gassed quickly. There's probably minutes alone of her just walking around and looking down at asuka's body
>>
>>2134112
There was a part near the end where she floored Asuka and just left her outside the ring until a count of like 8. I bet it was buying time for Nia to catch her breath but it made her look like a fucking idiot in kayfabe, letting Asuka recover and risking a count out win. Corey was barking the whole time about the champion's advantage etc.

Maybe the match was laid out that way. I know they've played the rookie card before but come on, Nia has over a year of experience at this point and that's one of the most basic rules there is. It's a dumb decision if intentional and killed the match.
>>
>>2134099
Based Chad anon destroying fatgooka
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.