[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this match a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: debro.jpg (10KB, 252x168px) Image search: [Google]
debro.jpg
10KB, 252x168px
Was this match a draw?
>>
No, Brock got the pin
>>
No not at all. Tickets were all practically sold before this match even got announced
>>
>>2133601

Did Dean throw Lesner under the bus about this on Stone Cold's Podcast?
>>
Drew me to the bathroom for a piss
>>
Best promo of the year so yes this match drew some dimes
>>
>>2133601
Anything involving Based Brock is an automatic draw, even if it includes the Shieldettys
>>
>>2133657

>SUPLEX REPEAT!
>SUPLEX REPEAT!
>SUPLEX REPEAT!

>Anything Dean Ambrose can get his hands on, Brock Lesner can get his hands on too, and worse for Dean Amrose, Brock Lesner can get his hands on Dean Ambrose

Pitting a madman aginst a monster was a fucking great pairing, then the match itself was poor, oh well.
>>
>>2133609
What was the draw? (besides the brand)
>>
watching it in crowd was the most quiet and awkward shit ever
>>
I like the one before it where Dean challenges him.

>BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK
>Kiss my ass, I told you I'm indestructible, and you're gonna find that out the hard way.
>>
>>2133630
It painted Ambrose as a hypoctite.

Was he right about Lesnar? Hell yes. But Deans entire WWE championship run was one of pure laziness. Dean simply coasted the whole time he held that belt. The guy actively looked and acted bored by the whole thing.
>>
>>2133601
It was great, a squash match in deanttys own game
>>
>>2133857

I liked it when Dean said "Let me assure you, I'm not crazy, and I'm not afraid of you" and Brock was like 'Oh really?" in his facial expression.
>>
Great feud, kind of disappointed by the match but based on Dean indies work I would say that he and Brock could have done much more given the freedom and time.
>>
>>2134719

They had all the time and freedom in the world.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.