[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animu divas!!! Tiger Mask W ep 13 discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_5927.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5927.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Animu divas!!!
Tiger Mask W ep 13 discussion
>>
File: IMG_5924.png (883KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5924.png
883KB, 1334x750px
>>
File: IMG_5928.png (867KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5928.png
867KB, 1334x750px
>>
>>2129945
When is this show ending? I want to buy the Blu-ray release, but this Anime doesn't seem to end at all.
>>
>>2129948
Charlotte looking phenomenal
>>
>Billy Kidman pulled a Vince
>>
File: IMG_5929.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5929.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Great ep!
>>
>>2129953
That supposed to be Becketty? Doesn't look like her at all.

>>2130067
Why is the live action tiger the dark a black guy again?
>>
>>2129954
>When is this show ending? I want to buy the Blu-ray release, but this Anime doesn't seem to end at all.

Nigga it started its run october 1st and we're not even 20 eps in yet, how short is your attention span? Also it'll go for 39 eps so another 26 weeks at least, not counting any delays for one reason or another.
>>
>>2130074
>Why is the live action tiger the dark a black guy again?

Because foreigners have a history of playing Black Tiger, what with the first four being, in order, a brit, two mexicans and a cuban. Might as well make Tiger the Dark actually black, no one really expects NJPW to follow the show in their own matches.
>>
>>2129945
>Animu divas
where can i view this stuff?
>>
>>2130096
Eddie was Black Tiger
>>
File: becky payne.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
becky payne.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
This diva story is pretty funny.

They're cutting on the divas fight time. Because GWM is all evil and don't give a shit about the opposite genders bout.

But in reality the WWE are trying to push womens """wrestling""" (which is surprisingly working for some fans, cucks or not). And NJPW doesn't even have a womens division.
>>
where can i view this?
>>
>>2130142
Go /a/ and ask nicely.

It's anime fucking google it.
>>
File: billy kidman.jpg (53KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
billy kidman.jpg
53KB, 600x752px
Look upon the face of evil and your cruiserweight champion.
>>
>>2130175
It was all Hogan's fault
>>
>>2129945
They got Charlotte's lack of ass down pat
>>
>>2130126
The first of the two mexicans, yes.
>>
>>2130129
WWE is only now trying to push women's wrestling while treating them as a piss break/eye candy for years. NJPW meanwhile doesn't have a women's division because Joshi-focused promotions were a pretty big deal in their own right before the business went on a downskid, there's still a bunch of Joshi indy promotions in the country and women's wrestling is seen as perfectly legitimate and deserving of their own shows rather than a side attraction.
>>
NJPW did have some involvement with M's Style but sadly other than a few shows that didn't go any where. I think the Makai Club might had a Joshi version in that promotion.
>>
>>2130096
Tiger the Dark is not the same as Black Tiger
There's like three Black Tigers running around in AJPW right now (and they're all Japanese)
>>
>whoring yourself as anime geek
>got shunned by anime
How can Sasha even recover?
>>
>>2130129
>They're cutting on the divas fight time. Because GWM is all evil and don't give a shit about the opposite genders bout.
It's so Tiger Mask has less time to recover before taking on Yellow Devil, dork
>>
>>2130606
Tiger the Dark is totally W's version of Black Tiger and that the latest ones have all been native workers doesn't mean that there's not a history of the character being portrayed by foreigners.

As a quick aside, having Tiger Mask IV, Minowa Tiger and now W running around severely waters down what should be an important legacy character, especially with the clusterfuck of Black Tigers.
>>
>>2130797
There have even been several more Tiger Mask gimmicks, like Tiger Man ( complete with a Totoro back pack ), Pink Tiger and dozens more.
>>
>>2131443
Yes but they weren't the actual Tiger Mask.
>>
Miss X is still best girl
>>
File: udeMZn8.jpg (45KB, 485x727px) Image search: [Google]
udeMZn8.jpg
45KB, 485x727px
>>2131527
>>2131443
>>2130797
What about Tiger Mask V, Ikuhisa Minowa??

also does anyone really care about Tiger Mask IV???
>>
>>2131667
That's not the Nurse.
>>
is this a /comfy/ animu
>>
File: 1483825959238.webm (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483825959238.webm
165KB, 1280x720px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2131673
I did bring up Minowa Tiger, but I think giving him the mask was a mistake. Sure he clearly has a thing for pro wrestling and he's flashy enough to work well, but by now he's 40 years old and still very much an MMA guy primarily. He debuted as Tiger Mask in 2010 and yet he's kept on fighting, as recently as december 2015 in fact. Sure he has legitimacy but hardly what you could call a career wrestler.

As for Tiger Mask IV, I honestly don't know. He's kind of a flop and was just there in the Wrestle Kingdom preshow rumble while Ibushi Tiger got to work the main card in a solo match to promote the new anime, but IV has worn the mask for so long it seems crappy to hand the gimmick over to other people while he's still using it. He's had it the longest, in fact, out of anyone playing the character.

I just think having three people running around at the same time using essentially the same masked character, one that does have a certain prominence and cultural impact to boot, winds up taking away from the character's importance. We never had multiple Ligers running about, for instance, barring the abortive attempt at an evil version in Super Liger.
>>
>>2129945
Based New Japan blowing the fuck out of Divas.
>>
>>2130717
It's still pisses of the divas dumbass.
>>
>>2131698
O_O
>>
>>2130129
>njpw doesn't even have a womens division

This is because historically their womens promotions held their own and on occasion drew a lot of impressive numbers, (this never happened in the states which is why there's fuck and all women only promotions now) though that's gone down the shitter in the last 20 years. They still don't do too bad depending on where they're running their org.
>>
>>2132174
>though that's gone down the shitter in the last 20 years

To be fair to Joshi, the entirety of pro wrestling in Japan's gone through a pretty damn rough period of late, which I blame on the massive spike in the popularity of kickboxing and MMA events up until around 2006-ish. NJPW is on the upswing and doing fairly well but they're still nowhere near their prime while All Japan is a shell of its former self and NOAH is in even worse shape.
>>
>>2132078
That's true, it's a shame that's not the part of your post I was correcting
>>
>>
>>2130797
>Tiger the Dark is totally W's version of Black Tiger
Dark is a fresh take on the Black Tiger concept, but is not Black Tiger. They're separate in my eyes. Black Tiger is the evil counterpart to Tiger Mask. Tiger the Dark is Tiger Mask's counterpart, but is not evil and they're obviously going to find out who they both are under the mask and team up. The friendship team-up ain't happening with a Black Tiger
If I was to list all the Black Tigers, I wouldn't list Tiger the Dark except as a footnote, basically
>>
File: tumblr_n7docnfioV1qj1jhno1_500.jpg (153KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7docnfioV1qj1jhno1_500.jpg
153KB, 500x333px
>>2131784
I always feel bad for TG4 always in pointless 6 man tags in japanese outlaw feds

>pic related in terms of who's hoping Jushin Liger appears in the show?
>>
>>2133261
Liger doing stuff would be pretty based, considering we've already had Tanahashi do well against Yellow Devil in the tournament despite being injured and having to avoid using his standard moveset.
>>
>>2133312
As cool as that would be, I don't know if they even can.
Liger's just like Tiger Mask in that his gimmick is based on a copyrighted character/anime.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.