[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would You Rather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: YOU.jpg (172KB, 382x381px)
YOU.jpg
172KB, 382x381px
Watch a 2 hour DVD of Hulk Hogan matches with all the promos, entrances, and showboating to the audience edited out and only the wrestling left?
>Or....
Watch a 2 hour DVD of Bret Hart Promos and worked interviews with all of the wrestling edited out and only the mic work left?
>>
>>2129918
The wrestling. Others can carry Hogan through a match, and Hogan in Japan was a decent wrestler.

No one can salvage a Bret promo.
>>
>>2129926

was there a weird moment during wrestlemania 10?
>>
>>2129918
Bret because he's my guy.
>>
>>2129918
Bret Hart. Underrated promo
>>
>>2129918
Bret
>>
>>2129918
Bret. Him being a bad talker is a meme.
>>
Bret, hands down. Even if you don't like his own promos, there's going to be plenty of team-up mic work with assorted weirdos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IrXEkaHaCI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVhU2Ko2NAM
>>
>>2129918
Hogan, his wrestling in Japan was one of his best.
>>
>>2129964
>>2130113
>>2130186
>>2130187
>>2131227
This is reddit

>>2129926
>>2131244
This is /asp/
>>
>deanmark gets a network subscription and has been watching hogan matches for the last month
>hogan is his fotm
>>
>>2129918
Depends on my mood, I think. 2 hours of Bret promos would probably be funny, the Hogan matches would be interesting depending on when theyre from.
>>
>>2131253
Pro-Bret threads on /asp/ are as common as anti-Bret threads. If you can't handle our differences of opinion you need to go back to /wooo/.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.