[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, where does he get his sources?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: bigmoneymeltzer.jpg (76KB, 598x398px) Image search: [Google]
bigmoneymeltzer.jpg
76KB, 598x398px
>>
>>2129732
Big Dick Dave gets the scoop from Linda. Their info for sexual favors relationship has been going on for decades.
>>
>>2129732
Ric Flair is his primary WWE source
>>
>>2129734
wow, maybe he'll get some inside info about donald trump from her then
>>
>>2129736
Umm....Yeah.....My sources tell me that M-M-Mexico's paying for the wall, but *cough* things can always change. T-t-there might not even be a wall. It is what it is. *cough*
>>
>>2129735
why doesn't he get in trouble with WWE for leaking information
>>
>>2129732

Jericho is one. Why do you think absolute stinkers from him get like 4 stars?
>>
Jericho, The Rock, Flair
>>
>>2129732
He gets them from his ass, and Jericho
>>
Remember when every dirt sheet said sin cara fucked up Jericho then le meltz came out and said it was even?
>>
In an alleyway on his knees
>>
>>2129732
His crusty yellow arse
>>
WWE: Jericho, Flair
NJPW: Bucks, Omega
Stardom: Sonny
>>
>Flair constantly gives Meltzer information
>Haitch is such a Flair fanboy he refuses to punish him and instead pushes his daughter to the moon
Based
>>
>>2130300
is haitch in a position to punish people? i thought vince did that
>>
>>2130783
HES THE COO

THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN
>>
>>2129732
Mostly from /wooo/
>>
>>2129732
He makes his shit up and gets his sources from drunk senile Flair which is why he is wrong 99% of the time about things and dick sucks Flair.
>>
>>2130805
he's not wrong 99 percent of the time. he's one of the most accurate wrestling reporters out there
>>
>>2130816
>he's not wrong 99 percent of the time. he's one of the most accurate wrestling reporters out there
Being the most accurate wrestling reporter is like being the jobber with the best win-loss record.
>>
By the way I'm a former 2 time European Champion.
>>
>>2129732
well in the AE, it was the rock and Flair, now i think its just jericho and maybe some backstage writers
>>
>>2129732
>Implying he actually has sources
>ignoring the last time his asspulls revealed actually true

Top fucking Kek
>>
>>2130127
and then everyone just believed that one? good times.

Jericho got his ass beat, Ric Flair is a drunken embarrassment, yet melty never talks about that
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.