[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bret hart buries WWE Timekeeper!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1483847295583.jpg (108KB, 499x329px) Image search: [Google]
1483847295583.jpg
108KB, 499x329px
>You know what makes me mad? The timekeeper just sitting there ringing the bell incessantly whenever all hell breaks loose at ringside! You're NOT helping! You're just being annoying! How about actually getting up and doing something?
>>
>>2128468
timekeepetty btfo by the excellence of execution
>>
Is there anyone Bret Hart doesn't hate?
>>
>>2128502
Roman Reigns
>>
>>2128502
himself?
>>
>>2128468
What a fucking mark.

What bothers me though is when a commentator with wrestling experience goes on about how a match should be stopped when there's too much aggresion.
>>
>tfw Bret is too intelligent for modern WWE
>>
>>2128468
Any source for this?
>>
>>2128468
>The timekeeper just sitting there ringing the bell incessantly whenever all hell breaks loose at ringside

Is it just me, or do they not do this anymore? I don't notice ringbell spamming during clusterfucks like they did during the 90-00s.
>>
I bet he executed excellence all over her fake boobs

big cuck john couldnt match the Bret's Hitman dong
>>
>>2128795
its from his podcast i believe.
>>
File: nikki2.jpg (118KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nikki2.jpg
118KB, 640x640px
>>2128803
>>
>>2128801
Nah they don't do it any more.
>>
>>2128468
>being too much of a mark for yourself to understand the nuances of theater that go into emphasizing drama in situations.
>>
>>2128468
>you know what makes me mad?
LITERALLY EVERYTHING
>>
>>2128508
>Sam Roberts asks Roman Reigns who was his favorite wrestler
>WELL MY DAD INTRODUCED ME TO ANDRE, MILLION DOLLAR, HULKSTER, RIC FLAIR, RODDY BUT I WAS A HUGE FAN OF BRET AND ANVIL HART
>Bret proceeds to shower praises over Roman

What a mark for himself
>>
>>2128928
Jasethy said he was a fan of Bret and he gets BTFO by Bret on the daily
>>
>>2128928
>>2129059
All wrestlers around the 30 age mark were hart fans growing. WWE shills force them to pretend they like HBGay
>>
>>2129061
This, it's even more obvious when they make Jericho pretend like he grew up as a Shawn mark
>>
>>2129061
This and don't forget Marty jannetty.. Everyone's favourite wrestler and the popular one of the rockers pre break up and career fuck up. So wwe buries him and forces hbgay instead in their revisionist history
>>
>>2128928
>fans of Bret are shit in the ring

poetry in motion
>>
>>2129061
It's weird that the 2 they should do it with most Bryan/Kendrick they didn't. Bryan was trained at his school and openly says Regal helped him more.
>>
>>2128502
The Bellas
The Axeman
Phil
Melina
>>
>>2128508
BASED
>>
>>2129071
Probably cause of having actually met the salty bugger as opposed to all the others who just watched him when they were kids. Never meet your idols and all that
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.