[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk Cody!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1483816731816.png (232KB, 655x368px) Image search: [Google]
1483816731816.png
232KB, 655x368px
>Cody

Why doesn't he just use "Cody Runnels" as a name?

>"Wrestling has more than one royal family"

Which "royal family" is he referring to? Flairs? Ortons?

>The American Nightmare

Why does his nickname need to be based on his dad's? Is that really his only defining thing about his character?
>>
>>2128425
nice wooo thread faggot
>>
>let's talk CAW

No thanks
>>
>>2128425
There's one successful Flair ever so it's definitely not them. He's talking about the Harts
>>
>>2128425
I honestly like the nickname "American Nightmare."
But to use it he really needs to be sadistic.
>>
>>2128425
Probably the most boring, overrated smark darling since Kevin Lowens.
>>
He needs to get a better theme song
>Willingly using a song by Downstait as your theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FITbySMOyVo
>>
>>2128425

I thought his match at wk11 was good. Of course the wwe marks hate him but I think he can make a career over in nipland. He needs to find a way to get the rhodes name back, the announcers deserve a raise for how they sold he was still a rhodes
>>
Midcard in wwe
midcard in the indies

has he had more than one good match recently?
>>
>>2128515
He just had the worst match of all time at wrestle Kingdom
>>
>>2128513
How can wwe even own a last name?
It's like owning the rights to Williams, Johnson, Roberts etc.
>>
>>2128519
They own work names, not shoot names.
>>
>>2128533

Why doesn't he just pull a ryback and legally change his name? The announcers having to explain that he's a rhodes every match is going to get annoying
>>
>>2128541
It's probably too much of a hassle for him. He just wants to wrestle while Ryback is trying to push and sell products based on his name alone, also Cody doesn't seem to be a mark for himself at the level of Ryback.
>>
>>2128498
That's Asuka tho
>>
>>2128476
Or the Andersons
>>
>>2128557

Yeah but he's a mark for the rhodes legacy. It's one of the reasons why he toured with his wife ao he could still use the rhodes name. I guess he doesn't want to end up a kek like cryback did
>>
Von Erich were a royal family until the father went crazy and made his sons kill themselves in the ring
>>
Look at some of the most famous wrestling families:
>Anoa'i
So shitty they have to pretend to be related to The Rock to look important
>Flair
Only Ric and I guess Charlotte accomplished anything
>Von Erich
Dead
>DiBiase
Ted Sr. was a good heel, both of his sons were flops
>Colons
Carlos Colon is a murderer, Carlito flopped because he's a druggie and Primo and Epico are the Shining Stars
>Guerrero
Only Eddie was successful

It's obviously the Hart family if only because of Bret and Owen
>>
>>2128631
>Anoa'i
Also they have to leech off the Tonga's too
>>
>>2128631

You forgot the Anderson's.
Arn and Ole were I the Horsemen, Karl was in the bullet club, and that one scrub got over with that faggot carino in Japan.
>>
>>2128631
>Only Eddie was successful

Gringo pls

>>2128640
Scott Dawson wrestled as an Anderson on the indies as well, so he counts too.
>>
File: mcmahon-family.jpg (22KB, 454x350px) Image search: [Google]
mcmahon-family.jpg
22KB, 454x350px
>>2128631
>forgetting the GOATs
>>
>>2128683
>Shane pretty much killed his company in China so he had to crawl back to his daddy for money
>Stephanie is going to kill the WWE when Vince dies
>Linda failed twice in her Senate campaigns
>>
>>2128425
Legacy means a lot to him. I guess.
>>
>>2128704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpSevoRhUys
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.