[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You miss him, admit it..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1314037731746.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1314037731746.gif
1MB, 180x200px
You miss him, admit it..
>>
Maybe I would if someone didn't make threads about how much I should miss him every day.
>>
File: IMG_0130.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0130.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>>
>>2127256
What do you mean? I saw him last year when he got his shit kicked in by Mickey Gall.
>>
>Who's this? New phone

t. Vince post ufc 205
>>
File: CM-Punk-Face.jpg (96KB, 1056x736px) Image search: [Google]
CM-Punk-Face.jpg
96KB, 1056x736px
Why does anyone miss this ugly ass son of a bitch?
>>
>>2127256
I do, but I know he'll never be back so i'm not going to get too hung up over it.
>>
File: Punk - wwe is fucked.png (1MB, 1098x828px) Image search: [Google]
Punk - wwe is fucked.png
1MB, 1098x828px
>>2127861
>ugly ass son of a bitch
yea, good job finding a picture of him after a UFC fight. getting repeatedly punched didn't affect his looks at all

>mfw you have a shitty strawman claim
>>
>>2127877
He looks even uglier here
>>
File: hugs not war.gif (764KB, 325x183px) Image search: [Google]
hugs not war.gif
764KB, 325x183px
what a loser CM Punk is. All he gets to do is train in a sport he loves, while making millions as a salary, making a bunch of money off non-WWE merch, making money writing comic books, going to his house in the town he loves, and spending time with his hot nerdy wife

what a shitty fucking life that loser has. he's not lucky enough to work 40 hours a week as a janitor for minimum wage and go home alone to his mother's basement, like half the people in this thread
>>
>>2127877
>I don't know what a strawman is

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>2127891
>Inb4 "hey phil"
>Inb4 have sex, gain height, etc.
Why the fuck do I still even come to /asp/? This board really does fucking suck.
>>
>>2127926
It's just that most users left and Deanfaggot has more room to talk to himself and make dozens of Roman Reigns threads, then claim he is not obsessed with Roman and bring up false statistics and spout unfunny memes which never got over
>>
>>2127891
>making millions as a salary

citation needed
>>
File: 1483190887713.jpg (44KB, 664x571px) Image search: [Google]
1483190887713.jpg
44KB, 664x571px
>>2127256
>>
>>2127638
>Y-You said you owed me one, V-V-Vince? You still there? Come on, Vince, Ape's leaving me and taking all my shit, I need this job
>>
>>2127256
every minute of every day
>>
>>2127943
apparently he's worth $7.5 million
http://www.sportsrageous.com/mma/ufc-news-cm-punk-made-500000-ufc-203-much-net-worth/45807/

the fight purse for UFC 203 was $500k alone. I can't find an exact source on how much UFC has paid him total, but when you make half a mil in one night, you're gonna have a pretty good year.
>>
>>2127987
It was a good pay for one night, but there's no way he's making that kind of dough again after that performance.
>>
nah
>>
>>2128015
the money he makes has nothing to do with whether he wins or loses - or even how long it lasts. keep in mind: if you ranked fight lengths that night, Punk was in the middle - he didn't even go down the fastest on the card.

Punk makes money because of name recognition. smarks will still love him, haters will still hate him. He doesn't have to win to draw. If anything, he'll draw more because haters will want to see him lose again
>>
CM Punk is a strawman
>>
>Punkfags refuse to accept the idea that anyone might legitimately dislike Punk and be glad that he's gone
>every single one of his detractors is a scorned ex-fan

Fuck off.
>>
I think his return would boost Raw ratings by a point for 6 months at least
>>
File: 1473570258487.png (460KB, 683x572px) Image search: [Google]
1473570258487.png
460KB, 683x572px
>>2127256
I guess I could go to Japan to rekindle my love for wrestling... but AJ wouldn't like that. Also, gotta get some kind of return on blowing Dana White so much.
>>
Hope semen punk comes back
>>
Yeah
>>
Just miss him in the ECW/early WWE career
>>
>>2127256
Eh. I never understood why people liked him so much. Aside from a couple of his promos, he never seemed that great to me.
>>
>>2127256
>Liar
>Hypocrite
>Whiner
>Coward
>Has pierced nipples
>Manlet
>Doesn't lift
>Emo geek
>Entitled brat
>Reads comic books
>Liberal cuck
>Pathetic quitter
>Most boring guy in any room at any time
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Meat-fearer
>Booze-dodger
>Pudding belly
>Straight edge weakling
>Runs in the opposite direction like a terrified screaming girl at the mere sight of a burger
>All his matches are sloppy and riddled with botches
>Ultra-sensitive
>Tumblr feminist
>Worst physique in wrestling since Mick "Ten Burgers" Foley
>Sk8er boi
>Doesn't like to party
>Prefers Pepsi to Budweiser
>30 minute boring promos sent the audience to sleep
>Never drew a penny
>Failed to take the advice from the great Kevin Nash
>Hasn't taken a shower
>Hasn't hit the weights
>Hasn't got a clue
>My Chemical Romance fan
>Wrote the foreword for a vegan cookbook
>Desperate to be edgy. Fails miserably
>Drones on about being an atheist. Nobody cares
>Thinks using Cult Of Personality for this theme is cool. It isn't
>GTS stolen from KENTA
>Ananconda Vice stolen from Tenzan
>Adored by beta morons
>Calling that overrated and carefully scripted promo a "pipebomb" represents a new level of cringe
>Cried about Lesnar
>Cried about The Undertaker
>Cried about Jericho
>Cried about The Rock
>Cried about HHH
>Cried about Vince
>Cried about The Big Guy (for you!) Ryback
>Cried about the doctors
>Cried about not being in a WrestleMania main event
>Is the only person who sees talent in his boyfriend Colt Cabana
>Performs worst top rope elbow drop in history
>Booked as WWE champion for over year, made million of dollars - all he did was complain
>Most laughable "fighter" in UFC history
>>
>>2127256
After that UFC fight?

Nah, fuck it
>>
>>2128837
>$CURRENT_YEAR
>still being this much of a faggot
>>
>>2128837
The old version was way better, this just reeks of trying to hard to fit some "memes" in there
>>
>>2128837
>worst top rope elbow

You actually made this bait even more obvious, congratulations.
Everyone knows the worst one is Dean's.
>>
I do. Imagine seeding AJ vs Punk now. (I know they're old matches)
>>
Ufc is rigged, they did this to destroy reputation of wwe and he got paid big money for it, in a real fight he would've lost in 30 seconds but he made a bargain to make it 2:30
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.