[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What budget cuts have hurt the WWE product the most?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: eq30p2[1].jpg (69KB, 377x381px) Image search: [Google]
eq30p2[1].jpg
69KB, 377x381px
Managers, pyro, unique sets?
>>
>>2126980
If you think pyro is the reason WWE is shit now you are retarded.
>>
>>2126991
It's not the main reason, but theatrics is about 50% of wrestling.
>>
>>2127000
Agreed. Writing and workrate are most important, but most ppvs just feel like Raws. Sometimes little things can give a match a big fight feel.
>>
Y'know one thing I liked about Sasha and Charlotte main eventing Hell in a Cell? They put in that extra little effort to make it feel special. Charlotte was carried out on a throne and Sasha came out in nice car.

It felt special. They should do that in PPVs more often.
>>
Not having individual PPV sets
>>
>>2127073

this. sucks when a PPV feels like sunday night RAW
>>
>>2126980
The supply of common sense
>>
I wonder how much they save not doing Kane's and Brock's pyro
>>
>>2127260
I suspect the insurance is the bigger cost savings. Just not having explosives in the venue.

I miss bigger entrances. I think every PPV main event should have grand entrances from champ and challenger.

I do like the entrance ramp thing they got going now with the lights. The dude who has like the 8-bit entry for the cruiserweights is kinda cool.
>>
>>2127269
TJ megaman onesie DABMAN perkins
>>
>>2127303
Ya that sounds right. I dig the music and am a sucker for 8-bit shit.

I do NOT however watch the cruiser-weights. Too much wrestling in my wrestling show.
>>
>>2127316
When Neville, Austin Aries, and Kendrick start feuding over the belt they'll be worth watching
>>
>>2127331
>Kendrick
The man can't get the crowd to react to anything he does to save his life. Austin Aries gets better reactions just by sitting at the commentary table
>>
>>2127331
Ok thanks I will keep an eye out. Austin is the dude that has been on commentary yeah?
>>
>>2127331
Speaking of, Neville still has pyro in his entrance.

Even had it during his initial main roster flop; makes me think creative had a bigger plan for him all along.
>>
>>2127349
He was supposedly gonna win the Intercontinental belt at WM but got injured
>>
>>2127371
He broke his ankle. Neville's ankle screwed Neville.
>>
>>2127371
>>2127388
I felt genuinely awful for him while watching this-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYU57sdJIDc

He probably dreamed of being in WM since a kid, worked his ass off for years to become a great wrestler, managed to get into the WWE despite being an ugly manlet, was finally about to get his "wrestlemania moment" and then he breaks his ankle in some freak baseball slide.
>>
>>2127402
That's sad i hope he has another chance
>>
>>2127410
He's in the cruiser weights now. He's fucked in terms of real titles.
>>
>>2127414
Nah, there's still hope. Rey got out of the division and I think they know Nev's almost as good.
>>
>>2127414
Rey mysterio became Whc and wwe champion. So did Benoit, Eddie, edge
>>
>>2127470
Did any of them outside of Rey compete in the cruiser weights in WWE?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.