[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bradshaw goes hard on Bret Hart!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
Source: WWE Network's Bring It To The Table

> In calling out Hart for saying that Hayes should not be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame because The Freebirds were not known for their WWE run, JBL pointed out that Hart did not complain about Sting's WWE Hall Of Fame induction even though 'The Vigilante' did not make a name for himself in WWE either.

> "I'd like to tell Bret Hart, don't get hot. What are you mad at, Bret? Bret, You're a multimillionaire. You're a legend in Canada. I personally like you very much. You've been very great to me your entire career, but what are you mad at? You come out and you talk about Michael Hayes, The Freebirds, and you bash Michael Hayes, [saying] he shouldn't be in the [WWE] Hall Of Fame. But you don't say anything about Sting, who didn't make his name in the WWE. What in the world is Bret Hart mad at?"

> On the subject of Hart claiming that Rollins is unsafe in the ring, JBL said that people get hurt all the time and that Hart of all people should understand that.

> "What about Seth Rollins? He claims that Seth Rollins hurts people. I mean, people get hurt in this business. Look Bret, people get hurt all the time. I think Bret should understand that. I'm not sure what has made Bret, appearingly, so bitter."

> On the Subject of Bret blaming Goldberg for his cutting short his career:

> "My career ended because I got my back [broken] in a match in Earl's Court, it was just a mistake, over in London [England]. It ended shortly thereafter. I wasn't able to do anything after that. I'm not mad about that. Do you know what I'm happy about? I'm happy about the fact that I got to do what I wanted to do since I was a kid. The fact that I got to live the dream that I wanted to live. And I think Bret has to understand he's an incredible superstar. Could he have had a few more years? Absolutely. But you can't get hot about the fact that something bad happened and it was a mistake. It wasn't like Goldberg did that on purpose."
>>
JBL was a bullying ass back in the day but even so, Bret is sometimes quite irrational and I completely agree with JBL's calling out of Bret's bad logic here.
>>
Several things

1. There's about 5 WWE champs in history that JBL is in any position to shit talk and Bret isn't one of them

2. Bret wasn't really saying the Freebirds shouldn't be in the WWE HoF because of their weak WWF career, he was saying they shouldn't be in the HoF because their ABYSMAL unprofessional destructive WWF career should not be honored by the WWF. Plus he already apologized out of respect for their pre-WWF career.

3. Bret has wrestled in five decades from the 70's to the 2010's, he's held 32 titles and he's a seven time world champion including 650+ days as WWF champion and he never ONCE seriously injured another wrestler. The man has every right to call out unsafe workers

4. Bret does not shit on Goldberg:

>I've always had a lot of respect for Bill and I know that what happened with me and Bill, like when he hurt me with the kick in the head and all that, I know Bill doesn't got a mean bone in his body and whatever happened with me and him was just, it's part of the job. I do wish he'd be a little more careful. He's a great guy. We've always been good friends all through the years. A lot of people think there's a lot of bad blood between me and Bill, but there's never been any bad blood. We've always been really good friends."

I know I'm gonna get called a seething Bretcuck, but the reality is I'm more of a HBK fan. I just think a no talent anti-draw like Bradshaw really has no business shitting on a all time top 10 technician.
>>
>>2126955
it's true

it's damn true
>>
Based JBL putting BRRRT "The Shitman" Fart in his place. Old man needs to settle his ass down.

If Bret was around during the AE and RA eras he'd be changing in the hallway with the rest of the ham and eggers.
>>
>>2126994

yawn
>>
>>2126928
>You're a legend in Canada.
>implying he isn't one anywhere else
Bret Hart and Canada BTFO
>>
>>2126928
>comparing the fucking freebirds to STING
>implying Seth isn't unsafe
>>
>>2126928
>Bret blaming Goldberg for his cutting short his career

So they're just making shit up at this point?
>>
>>2126943
This is JBL busting a foley. JBL was a faggot backstage who molested younger talent in the showers. Read Edge's autobiography.
>>
>>2126955
>bretcuck being this blown out
I actually laughed
>>
>>2126955
Agreed on all counts. Bradshaw is just shilling company lines from the top on that God awful show they have.
>>
>>2126928
>On the Subject of Bret blaming Goldberg for his cutting short his career:
Is he STILL salty as fuck about that?

Goldberg didn't make him work with a concussion and get post concussion syndrome, nor did Goldberg make Bret cover his chest for a super kick.

I'm convinced Bret has actual mental health issues.
>>
Bret the bitch man fart
>>
The only thing Bret says that I find objectionable is that Rollins is an unsafe worker. He's REALLY not.
>>
>>2127174
>Is he STILL salty as fuck about that?

He was never salty. It's an invention of your own mind.
>>
>>2127197
>killed Roman
>killed cena
>killed sting, retired him
>killed Finn Balor and fucked raw for 6 months
>killed himself

Sure jasethy
>>
>>2127174
>actual mental health issues

Well, he did have that stroke
>>
>>2126955
10/10 post

>>2126994
>>2127038
The cringe
>>
>>2126955
This is 100% accurate to be honest.
Didn't they also basically call people stupid for not like Raw's third hour on this show?
>>
>>2127250
It came off that way, desu I read it as "boycott this shit now so I can get rid of it in 2019 when the contracts are up".
>>
>>2127220
Based Seth
>>
Good points JBL, but on the other hand what the fuck have you contributed to anything ever?
>>
>>2127220
>killed Roman

When the fuck was this?

>retired Sting

He didn't. That isn't how stenosis works.
>>
>>2127220
>finn balor
>himself
so it wasn't all bad
>>
File: bret.jpg (5KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
bret.jpg
5KB, 240x200px
>>
>>2126996
>a legit shooter like Bret changing in the hall

Get a load of this mark.
>>
>>2126955
Everything here 100%
JBL is either retarded or the guy asking the questions worked him into a shoot
>>
>>2127220
>>2129333

The Rollins / Sting stuff is tough. I'm not sure if it's fair to say Rollins did anything wrong but why the fuck would you 100% overdrive on a 56 year old legend? Is that how Sting wanted it? Rollins has merked guys half Sting's age with a tenth of his injuries with the buckle bomb, why not just hold off on your murderous moves for one match?

Watch Brock wrestler Taker, they put on good matches and Brock manages not to murder a legendary grandpa while having an even more brutal style than Seth.
>>
>>2129361
>Is that how Sting wanted it?

Yes. He lobbied for table spots.
>>
>>2129361
Didn't Taker get a concussion in the first 30 seconds of their mania match?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.