[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Reigns makes roughly $1.8 million for WWE monthly!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 8

File: CXEnMAwWcAAqC0t.jpg (25KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CXEnMAwWcAAqC0t.jpg
25KB, 600x338px
Take one look at the WWE youtube channel and you can't miss the fact the most viewed videos of the last three years have almost all been Roman Reigns. Whether you think he draws house shows attendance or not, whether he moves merch in big numbers or not, the youtube viewership accomplishment is one thing no one can dispute in regards to Roman. He's been the King of WWE's youtube viewership pretty much every month without fail.

So with that in mind, I decided to look up what kind of profit WWE has been making through their Youtube views and subscriber accumulation using the website below. Then I compared the numbers with MACHINIMA Gaming Channel to see how it compares. The results show a very surprisingly lucrative revenue model for WWE as a whole and Roman is by far the biggest part of it.

As per the stats, WWE make roughly

- $62K a day
- $1.8 million a month
- $22 million a year.

This website below provide the neccessary details, you may take a look at it yourself.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/wwefannation

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/wwefannation/monthly

Machinima Vs Wwefannation -

https://socialblade.com/youtube/compare/wwefannation/machinima

There's also Roman's high level of popularity in Social media such as on Facebook with a humongous 16.5 million fanbase, he is third biggest behind Rock and Cena. No one is even close.

One can not simply ignore these stats and claim Roman is just like the rest of non-draws on the roster. He is definitely a draw for the casual fans, and a talent worth investing in as a long term project for the company.
>>
File: 2017-01-07_175408.jpg (76KB, 1265x457px)
2017-01-07_175408.jpg
76KB, 1265x457px
>>
File: 2017-01-07_175458.jpg (245KB, 1148x925px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-07_175458.jpg
245KB, 1148x925px
>>
File: 2017-01-07_175636.jpg (239KB, 1815x1255px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-07_175636.jpg
239KB, 1815x1255px
>>
>>2126206
>>2126207
>>2126212
>>2126215
Calm down FedoRamen
>>
>>2126217
Whats a Fedoramen? I'm new to /asp/.
>>
Roman is so fucking based. And he does move merch in big numbers. He also has the highest house show feud attendance in 10 years and the largest percentage ratings pop in wwe raw history
>>
>>2126206
Pajeets make a difference
>>
>>2126234
>stale /woo/ meme
All the figures are from U.S Merchandise and House shows
>>
>>2126234
Actually most of the views are coming from US and Europe. Even if the pajeet claim happens to be true it makes no difference, Youtube is playing pajeet centric ads on Roman videos, and Pajeets are clicking which means WWE is making loads of money.
>>
>>2126206
Why do you compare machinima and wwe? They are not in the same industry (internet is a medium, not industry), they don't have the same demographic. It's not apple to apple. Redo the comparison with UFC, then maybe I'll consider to read your "research".
>>
>>2126206
Truly the merchandise

Can you compute how much Strowman makes?

He's the only one other than Roman to reach daily 1M views
>>
>>2126234
Roman Reigns is clickbait, most click to see the hate comments or type hate comments. I've seen videos which doesn't even involve Reigns have haters bring him up "Atleast it's better than Roman Reigns." What haters don't realize is that they're giving into what Vince wants
>>
File: 2017-01-07_184242.jpg (76KB, 1488x246px)
2017-01-07_184242.jpg
76KB, 1488x246px
>>2126240

Here...

https://socialblade.com/youtube/compare/wwefannation/ufc

This is how it looks. WWE is still very far ahead.
>>
>There's also Roman's high level of popularity in Social media such as on Facebook with a humongous 16.5 million fanbase, he is third biggest behind Rock and Cena. No one is even close.

It's even more hilarious when he's not really a social media guy unlike Cena or Dwayne.

BASED BIG DOG
>>
>>2126245
Some of the views may be due to extensive hate, but I'm not convinced all of the views, consistent for months and months, are driven by viewer's hate on Roman.
>>
>>2126239
According to DNA reports, an American Heavy Metal band from Virginia called Lamb of God did 20,000 ticket sales in one night while WWE Live event did less than 3000. WWE is pretty much dead.

U.S, U.K, Africa, Middle East and Japan are their only markets. Australia and India are too obsessed with Cricket
>>
>>2126217
>>2126234

Nice arguments.

Anyways,
>men lie, women lie, NUMBERS DONT.

See ya'll smarks in March, can't wait to hear you faggots complain Roman doesn't deserve his 3rd Wrestlemania ME.
>>
>>2126261
Most of the top comments I see on 90% of wrestling videos are usually some "Better than Roman" one liner
>>
>>2126268
> Middle East

You do know, Islamic republics have banned pro-wrestling and UFC in their countries right? especially to Women. These conservative bastards don't want their women looking at bare naked body of a handsome male.

Last time WWE went there they were performing in front of a crowd of 220.
>>
>>2126272
As per YOUTUBE's own statement, 73% of the viewers who watch videos on the site DO NOT ACTUALLY comment on the comment. They watch, maybe skim a bunch of comments, and then they move on.
>>
>>2126274
I'm specifically talking about U.A.E (Dubai, Abu Dahabi)
>>
>>2126276

* comment on the content.
>>
>>2126277

UAE population 2016 = 9.346 million people. Less than that of Michigan. Hardly enough to support a promotion like WWE.
>>
>>2126206

>women and children use youtube

whats your point here OP, this is hardly news after all
>>
>literally the first sentence of this is unsourced hearsay

Too bad he can't sell a ticket or draw a TV viewer.
>>
>>2126206
>socialblade
That's an estimate, you need to understand that in case of targeted ads WWE earns different based on which country the views came from.

>There's also Roman's high level of popularity in Social media such as on Facebook with a humongous 16.5 million fanbase, he is third biggest behind Rock and Cena. No one is even close.

Roman is being pushed to be big, WWE pays 'Like Farms' and 'Click farms' money. Which explains why Bangladesh is often shown in statistics and Bangladesh users are often seen commenting on WWE FB pages. Bangladesh is where most Click farms are located
>>
File: #AhhhhYessir.png (74KB, 554x375px) Image search: [Google]
#AhhhhYessir.png
74KB, 554x375px
>>
>>2126334
proof?

WM 32 drew 101k.
>>
>>2126521
It didn't and ticket sales were slow before Shane vs. Undertaker was announced.
>>
>being this desperate to prove Ramen is a draw

Full autism kek
>>
>it's a FedoRamen posts random numbers trying to prove Ramen is a draw, gets btfo and starts calling everyone virgin smarks and stalkers
>>
>>2126521
>People bought tickets to see Roman
kek
>>
Someone seriously went through all this trouble just to shitpost on 4chan
>>
''average daily earning goes from 7k to 62k''

OP says it's 62k as it's always the top of the range, thus intentionally misinterpreting.

Dishonest and liar. You'd be fired from any firm on the spot.
>>
>>2126584
>>2126588
And he lied about it.

>hiding the lower bracket of the range and posting only the top bracket

FedoRamen confirmed for illiterate, unable to read charts and biggest liar on the board.
>>
>>2126256
You even fucking highlight the range part of the chart which you omit in your OP.

How fucking stupid you must be to expose your own post like this?

Low IQ confirmed.
>>
>>2126585
>it's just 1 person calling me FedoRamen
>>
>>2126622
You always get outed as the same guy so fuck off
>>
>>2126626
Fedoramen always gets outed as the same guy.
>>
>>2126639
No he doesn't.
>b-but Fedoramen meme
Literally just you.
>>
>>2126641
Prove it
>>
>>2126642
You use the same typing style and same meme words (Fedoramen, hatboy, triphatter, etc) every time

You're also the only one more obsessed with Roman more than your so-called "Fedoramen". You talk about him more than he does

Your images always conveniently have the same filenames too

I can go on
>>
>>2126647
That was actually my second post in this thread you dumb faggot

Explains why we see 0 Roman hate threads but millions of BASED BIG DOG WORKING THE RATINGS threads, right?

I don't post pics on /asp/, only Fedoramen does, and it's always the same filenames and same pictures.

Get fucked, faggot.
>>
>>2126206
not really surprising, he looks bad ass and heroic so little kids and teens like him, and he's tall, dark and handsome so all the women like him

it's only smarks and bitter unattractive nerds that don't like Reigns
>>
FedoRamen got exposed as a liar and now tries to turn the thread into a witchunt for his alleged stalker (like 80% of the board that laughs at him)
>>
>>2126648
>i-it was only my x post in the thread
EVERY TIME
YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN
>>
>>2126650
>80% of the board
Lol, you're delusional af
>>
File: tipsfedoramen.jpg (60KB, 990x557px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedoramen.jpg
60KB, 990x557px
>>2126649
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>2126657
>AAAAH STOP LIKING ROMAN, FEDORAMEN! FEDORAMEN!
>>
>>2126652
what you don't realize is that most of the board comes to your thread, laughs at your asinine posts and then hides them

hence the ''it's my first post'', which you turn into ''everyone on this board is one guy''
>>
>>2126667
>i-it's most of the board i swear
>conveniently switches his typing style
>i-it really was my first post, s-see?
>>
>>2126660
Nope.

It's the ''only fat smarks don't like Roman'' that gives you off.

99% of your posts are whining about ''fat smarks, manlets'', posting the same pics of Roman over and over again and so on.

Of course if you repeat over and over the same shit, people call you out, hence ''Fedoramen''.

Don't want to be called out? Get some variety for god's sake.

Want to repeat the same shit over and over? People will call you fedoramen and filter you. Up to you.
>>
>>2126673
>people call you out
Only you do that, and you call out a bunch of Romanposters

>people will call you fedoramen
Literally just you
>>
>>2126677
Second guy here, Hi FedoRamen
>>
File: fedoramen.jpg (19KB, 585x168px) Image search: [Google]
fedoramen.jpg
19KB, 585x168px
>>2126677
>I want to keep repeating the same shit over and over and noone should call me out.

Ok, well I tried. Have fun being ridiculed and making more failed threads like this one.

Liar and stupid.
>>
>>2126685
>second guy here
Lol you're not fooling anyone
>took 3 minutes to switch his IP
>>
>>2126673
He dropped his Dean Ambrose related tripcodes once he figured he was being filtered, just ignore him and probably this board while you're at it. It's all he has besides his mom's basement and his VPN. He's almost defeated
>>
>>2126688
You aren't worthy the effort of finding proxies that work on 4chan. Don't overestimate your importance. You are the punching bag of the board.
>>
>>2126697
>Dean Ambrose tripcodes
Deanspic regularly shits on Triphammer
>>
>>2126700
>You are the punching bag of the board
This is what you actually believe
>>
>>2126701
Triphammer, Deanspic, Deanmark, Deancuck, B-the Kid, Crossfitjesus, Large Hound Mark, Fedoramen, Fartcuck, Blissboi are all the same guy. And why would someone go through so much trouble to create these characters and talk to himself? Well he was kicked out from /woo/ and Reddit and to him creating memes is his goal to "impress" the other board, he discovered /asp/ and learned that the moderation is slow
>>
>>2126697
But I like discussing rassling...
>>
THERES NO WAY WWE WOULD MANIPULATE THE VIEW COUNT TO MAKE ROMAN LOOK MORE POPULAR THAN THE OTHER WRESTLERS RIGHT? THEY WOULD NEVER BE THAT CARNY
>>
>>2126716
>paying this much attention to someone
>claiming they're sad

You've done that thing where you become as pathetic as the thing you seek to thwart.
Add yourself to that little list you compiled.
>>
>>2126716
Triphammer/"Fedoramen" = 1 guy

Deanspic/Large Hound Mark = Another guy

CrossfitJesus and Blissboi = 2 more guys

Fartcuck = Another guy
>>
>>2126724
Is Fedoramen just anyone that likes Roman, because most of /asp/ seems to
>>
>>2126716
>>2126724
Fartcuck is the biggest draw in /asp/ history.
>>
>>2126729
nah it's just the one that cries about fat smarks and posts fedora and roman pics all the time

also >most of /asp liking roman
it's just fedoramen who's here 24/7
>>
>>2126719
You can there are agencies and sweatshops for buying views and clicks. Every seen those "Work from home" ads?
>>
>>2126733
>fartcuck
who is this guy now?
>>
>>2126742
>he doesn't know based fartcuck
Fartcuck was literally the Steve Austin of /asp/ but he left after burying dean mark 10 feet under.
>>
>>2126729
>because most of /asp/ seems to
So one person?
>>
>>2126736
Triphammer isn't here 24/7
>>
>>2126736
>>2126745
>it's just one person

I don't like Roman personally, but you come off quite laughable when you say shit like this.
>>
>>2126743
Y'see

Bret Mark = Based Bret
Jewbacca = Diesel
Carter = HBGay
Carter Stalker = Sid
Triphammer = Stone Cold Steve Austin
>>
>>2126752
hey triphammer
>>
>>2126743

BLWG?
>>
>>2126752
Put ya trip on lil guy
>>
>>2126759
nah that was someone else

Fartcuck was also known as "carter stalker"
>>
>>2126752
More like
Based:
Becky Lynch Waifu Guy

Literally Who:
Everyone of those dynamic IPs
>>
>>2126764
this

BLWG and Charlotte friend are the greatest posts in /asp/ history
>>
>>2126763
Also for god's sake, nobody uses FStalker but you FedoRamen, because nobody is butthurt about being called out as FedoRamen but you.

So every time you say FStalker you give out your identity.

>but I'm too stupid to realize that

well duh
>>
>>2126221
Fedoroman is a way to combine fedora and Roman reigns name. But in all honesty it reads weird and just sounds like Fedor Ramen to me. Out of all the stupid nicknames that one is probably my least favorite.
>>
>>2126716
>someone go through so much trouble to create these characters

Man, if this guy is truly so talented, WWE creative should seriosuly consider hiring him. I mean so many characters god damn.....

> Triphammer, Deanspic, Deanmark, Deancuck, B-the Kid, Crossfitjesus, Large Hound Mark, Fedoramen, Fartcuck, Blissboi
>>
>>2126778
All of those gimmicks suck
>>
>>2126719
> THERES NO WAY WWE WOULD MANIPULATE THE VIEW COUNT TO MAKE ROMAN LOOK MORE POPULAR THAN THE OTHER WRESTLERS RIGHT? THEY WOULD NEVER BE THAT CARNY

They don't own youtube you mongolian monkey.
>>
>>2126770
Who's Fedoramen?
That was actually my first post in this thread.
>>
Did you know that Christhammer speaks to BLWG on a daily basis?
>>
>>2126783
It's Roman Reigns himself
>>
>>2126786
wtf i love fedoramen now
>>
>>2126784
Well can you tell based BLWG to return then, triphammer?
>>
>>2126795
>FINNA
what does this even mean?
>>
>>2126795
DeanMessiah i would like ya to take on cuckhammer and BLWG in a tag team match with ya best friend, Jewbacca
>>
>>2126799
>uses FStalker
>still doesn't realize it's why people can call him out easily after someone explained it to him

>>
>>2126804
>uses FedoRamen
>still doesn't realize it's why people can call him out easily after someone explained it to him
>>
>102 posts
>25 IPs
>>
>>2126812
Well the board regulars aren't really more than that.

24 people making fun of ramencucc
>>
>>2126800
Lets do it
>>
>>2126804
Who's fedoramen?
>>
>>2126835
Bryanfag is an irrelevant jobber and fraggle

Same as literally everyone else that isnt my little homie TipSlurper
>>
Deanetty
>>
>>2126206
HOLY SHIT BASED BIG DOG
>>
>>2126206
Most of Roman's views come from India.
>>
>>2126774

Fedor Ramen sounds like a japanese comedy gimmick that they would give to some fat half russian half japanese dude.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.