[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: vwdSbyP.jpg (462KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
vwdSbyP.jpg
462KB, 2048x1366px
Is he autistic?
>>
File: 1442162296792.png (77KB, 381x394px) Image search: [Google]
1442162296792.png
77KB, 381x394px
>shoes on inside the house
>>
That looks like my office, sheets and sheets of math and stats on the floor, I never clean because all the dust is on the sheets. Once every two years I take a look at everything to see what I will burn and what will remain on the floor in case I need it.
My wife is OK with it as long as the chaos stay in my office, my daugter love to play in it but she throw paper everywhere and the dust is killing me so I have to open the windows and tell her to play in the garden where I can see her. I think I should reconsider my organisation but I've been doing so for 15 years now and it always end up like that.

Am I autistic ?
>>
>>2126025
He's not walking on the floor but on dirtsheets. So it' fine. It's already dirty.
>>
File: daww.png (152KB, 790x647px) Image search: [Google]
daww.png
152KB, 790x647px
Framed picture of doggo
>>
>>2126031
kek....?
>>
>>2126006
Look at the way he's sitting.

Of course he is.
>>
All of ya are finna be autistic.
>>
>>2126006
What exactly are on all those papers? More important bloggers don't have fucking print outs just a notebook and laptop
>>
>carano vs cyborg poster
>doesnt cut off the part with cyborgs ugly mug

prolly gay/into the boipuss
>>
>>2126231
I think some people still get physical mail copies of the observer.
>>
>>2126231
he still ships a physicall newsletter to those who want it
>>
>>2126242
>specifically cutting faces out of posters
I doubt he wants to look like a psychopath
>>
>>2126252
he already does
>>
>>2126006
the fact that this man has children and thus has had sex is hope for us all
>>
File: kekek.png (84KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
kekek.png
84KB, 258x245px
>>2126006
>The fire extinguisher in the corner

fucking why?
>>
>>2126006
He even has the autism shoes
>>
>That old-ass monitor and old-ass phone on theight
>The old-ass keyboard on the left
>A fucking rolodex
>The framed picture of a dog
>The fire extinguisher
There's always something new to find about this image.
>>
>>2126006
Some mark would probably digitally catalog all those sheets for free and clear up a whole lot of junk there
>>
>>2127125
You see all that paper? One blown circuit and Dave's whole career goes up like a tinderbox.
>>
The video tour is even better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pb5ZhWOITQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8exKGcS_1xg

>that shitty fucking ladder in the shed
gets me every time
>>
>>2127165
fire extinguishers should only ever be used on fire thats blocking your path, they aren't going to do much in the way of putting out a house fire.
>>
>>2127169
LMFAO

Thanks for these senpai

>literally walking over sheets of paper and hearing the crumpling sound
Autism
>>
>>2126030
yes
>>
>>2127140
wrestlemania XXI chair
>>
Dave isn't actually autistic, he's just a guy who loves wrestling and MMA and lives the dream by writing about them for a living. He's a little awkward at times and not a great talker but he's married, has kids, refuses to prioritise watching wrestling over his family life unless it's a major show and scoffs at people who imply it's the most important thing in the world.

Some of his followers absolutely are autistic though. There are those who take everything he says as gospel, even when he says they shouldn't, and treat his star ratings as definitive when Dave himself thinks they're subjective and not especially serious.
>>
>>2127744
hey dave!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.