[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Le Dabbing Vidya Guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: dabs respectfully to you.png (1MB, 900x1035px) Image search: [Google]
dabs respectfully to you.png
1MB, 900x1035px
what went wrong?
>>
He's a really really shit babyface
>>
I think basing the show around him and TBK was a mistake. He's actually really good in the ring, the problem is when they give him promos and make him talk too much. Just let him go and limit his speaking, he'll be fine.
>>
He's was suppose to be the American Tiger Mask just give him a mask or something
>>
>>2125155
biggest draw the business has seen since stone cold
>>
>>2125155
He's not young amd he really doesn't look it, so they shouldn't have kept referring to him as a kid.

They give him a cool (fuck you) intro but don't have anything about his character come off as nerdy. He's skateboarding Peter Parker. He's also a douch. The crowd booed him on 205L when he said Neville was ugly.

Amd finally, he's supposed to be a kid-friendly champion. But the story behind his and Kendrick's feud was all about how he would ditch school to get in a van with an older stranger and go to wrestling school. It was creepy and not the sort of message you want a child to hear.
>>
Same thing that went wrong with everybody on the D-show: they went to RAM.
>>
File: Dabarama.jpg (39KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
Dabarama.jpg
39KB, 840x473px
>>
>>2125155

kek this might be the worst fucking gimmick in WWE history
>>
Would it help if he became a douche heel that plays phone games all the time? Doesn't talk too much, looking and tapping his phone. Beats people just in time for his game's stamina meter to refill, sits on his beaten opponent to reopen the game, talks shit, and walks back up the ramp tapping away.
>>
File: gay.webm (269KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gay.webm
269KB, 640x480px
>>2125155
This.
>>
File: 7658.jpg (130KB, 1065x630px) Image search: [Google]
7658.jpg
130KB, 1065x630px
Am I right?
>>
>>2125155
CWC is for children, who like the dab.
>>
oh man
dabbing is so cool, i definitely know why people do it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.