[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Kenny Omega on steroids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: Kenny-Omega-image.jpg (87KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny-Omega-image.jpg
87KB, 642x362px
Do you think the reason why Omega is not heading to the WWE because he knows (and WWE knows) he would be popped for HGH/steroids faster when Goldberg squashed Lesner?

I mean look at this guy's face. He has roid head. I remember when Omega was a little shit wrestling for ROH. Now look at him, roided to the gills.
>>
everyone in njwp is on roids

any more questions
>>
Yeah, he looked blown up at WK
>>
>>2124877
Everyone in NJPW is on steroids since they don't test for them.

Same for Rizin.
>>
roid use runs rampant in puro. cima has a signature moved named after a steroid, ffs.

everyone in njpw is on roids except okada.
>>
>>2124877
Tons of people in WWE are on roids so stop pretending like they give a shit because they don't, they only use it to shame and control their wrestlers like the faggots they are
>>
>>2124877

Why would he want to go there? So he can get booked like The Club?
>>
That dude is definitely on steroids. No doubt about it. Great match at WK11, though.
>>
He's been in record before saying he doesn't drink or do drugs.

Nice try though OP, sorry your babby shit will never get 6 stars
>>
>>2124899
Tomoaki Honma is literally a ticking Benoit that could go off at any time.
>>
>>2124965
Come on, man. I'm a New Japan fan and I like Omega, but you can't seriously believe he's not on steroids just because he says so.
>>
>>2124877
As a /roid/ bro, yes.
Guy is on very dry compounds like wini and mast.
>>
>>2124986
Honest question: Why would you guys do shit like this to yourselves? Why not go ottermode and look good and then stop and be happy. When guys get so ripped it is just obvious they are juiced up?

I play this dude in basketball every few weeks that is juiced as fuck. He can't do anything. Gassed after a layup and he can't fucking jump.

Poor fucker gets picked after the little asian dude and it is always him and the Jew left.
>>
>>2124954
so he can make money and be recognised by thin people
>>
He is propably drug addict and he is afraid that in wwe It will be a problem.
>>
>>2124923
>because they don't

Their top guy got popped for fucking Adderall
>>
>>2125009
I agree but it seems WWE picks and chooses. I noticed Rusev was way more jacked than usual after Roman got suspended.

Could it be talent are somewhat told when tests are coming around and Roman is just too stupid??
>>
>>2125023
Think it's more just competition between friends. Anyone see Neville's lifts? He btfo of Enzo/Cass
>>
File: rickrudee.jpg (7KB, 232x232px) Image search: [Google]
rickrudee.jpg
7KB, 232x232px
>>2124996
Strictly cosmetic. There is no point being juiced as fuck and trying to win basketball.
It's the same reason guys wear silly fashion shit, have a big poof of hair on their head - you match how you feel on the inside.
Ntm it gives me crazy sex drive and I fuck like a stalion. Girls mire big juicy arms, guys give you more respect "how much ya bench man?!".
The risks are very small compared to what I get out of it. I don't go super hard, I stay on year round and do run the risk of not being able to have kids. But I read in Hogans book both his pregnancies were while he was on roids and he didn't believe it was possible.
All my alpha heros roided too. Arnold, Sly, Austin. All juicy alphas who didn't go that crazy w it unlike all the 80's bodybuilders who did get health issues.
>>
>>2125028
you should see me in the gym bro I'm an absolute freaking monster truck
>>
>>2125023
But obviously the Rock and Lesnar juice to the fucking gills. I just don't get it I guess.

>>2125029
But those guys are trading years of their life away to wear that big poof of hair or silly fashion.

For me I feel sorry for the roided up guys I see at the gym and out and about. Serious mental issues to do something like that to their body with only an aesthetic benefit.

Best of luck anon. Its your life of course, hope you live it how you want.
>>
>>2125041
Well at least you have a sound opinion on it.
Guys who roid typically are pretty screwed up mentally, but not all. Some are just dudes who want to look bigger for themselves.
When you are old, tired and have no sex drive, you might enjoy the benefits of Testosterone supplementation. it's the same thing and many benefit
>>
>>2125062
Ya I actually have looked at what I will get into in a decade (34 now - plan to have kids in the next 6 years). Human grown hormone is of interest to me because I simply don't want to have age slow me down if it doesn't have to.

I just worry when guys are doing this shit at 20. They are so fucked.

Oddly, I am all for roid in pro sports. I wish the NFL would just let it fucking happen so I could see these guys do crazy shit and jump in the stands and rip the head of a baby. I wanna see 150mph fastballs and shit.

I guess I need to look at it more.
>>
>>2125082
Yeah I 100% agree with sports. Just look at the wwe roster. I grew up watching Ahmed and Crush ALL big guys, now we have KO.
Trt doses of test and hgh will improve your quality of life, honestly. I'm 30 and plan to "anti age clinic' by 40.
Orals and hard roids can def fuck you up and bad for your health. But gh and test are hormones in your own body, at regular doses it's gravy.
And you're right about dumb young kids, natural selection. No different than drug abusers really. Zyzz is the best example of that kind of mindset.
I HIGHLY recommend you watch Bigger Stronger Faster on netflix.By far best doc on steroids. Very balanced too
>>
>>2125102
Thanks anon I will check it out.

Anyone know if weed is tested for by WWE?
>>
>>2125102

It is temping though. Kids in their 20s look at roids as an easy 20% to their bench press and not about the consequences 20 years down the road. But professional athletics shouldn't hold such a restriction, since for the most part their bodies will fall apart on 20 years anyway.

>>2125114

>does wwe test for weed
idk ask Jack Swagger
>>
I think Kyle O'Reilly is on something. I remember seeing him as a skinny fucker, then next time I saw him in his match with Shibata he looked heaps bigger.
>>
>>2125123
I thought Swagger got busted for weed by the cops like driving after a show?

I am just asking cuz there is no way The New Day doesn't smoke bongs.

Fuck I was really behind swagger when he got that push. Talk about blowing it while at the top.
>>
>>2124877
He's a professional wrestler. Yes, he is on PEDs. So is everyone in WWE so that's not why he isn't going there
>>
>>2124877
Yes it's pretty obvious he's on roids. I think what's most weird is you have guys that aren't on roids kike okada and naito, and then you have guys that abuse roids like omega and Honda and gedo
>>
>>2125023
Rusev is a powerlifter.
>>
>>2125132
he hired a personal trainer apparently
>>
>>2125170
Powerlifters don't get jacked
>>
>>2125123
Are steroids legal to use in a non sports way?
>>
>>2124877
Is Kenny Omega too canadian on the mic? will he end up as evil sami zayn?
>>
>>2124892
>Same for Rizin.

This is true as hell but that's why I fucking loved the Rizin GP that they put on a while ago. ALL the guys were on the gas and made no effort to hide it.

Juiced out Cro Cop v.s. that Iranian dude whose brain must have been swimming in Dbol, it was a fucking great event.

I don't give a shit about vanilla midgets and their flippyshit just let me see two huge roided out monsters beating the fuck out of each other.
>>
>>2125041
>But obviously the Rock and Lesnar juice to the fucking gills. I just don't get it I guess.
go off at any time.

Part timers are not subject to random drug tests in WWE. I'm not even shitting you. I guess it's to lure guys like Brock and Rock back.

It's also why Triple H is so jacked. Cena is probably doing it too.
>>
File: cenatty.jpg (568KB, 666x852px) Image search: [Google]
cenatty.jpg
568KB, 666x852px
>>2125274
>probably
>>
>>2125281
Looks 100% natty here. Hit the gym some time kid

He doesn't look natty now thoigh
>>
Fuck you. You have literally zero proof that Triple H is on steroids.
>>
Wtf I tolerate roids now
>>
File: loltrump.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
loltrump.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>2125286
>>
>>2125001
>and be recognised by thin people

Japan is far less obese than the USA dumb Amerifat
>>
Is Tanahashi natty?
>>
>>2125244
They don't sound anything alike
>>
>>2125143
This is true. Jack was caught red handed on record for weed. Sonit makes sense why Vince buried him. The New Day are either too big for suspension, or they are given a heads up on when testing is due.
>>2125184
Depends on the country, or even the state. It is really hazy, but some stuff is legal but if youre a burger buying from overseas can get you in trouble. I think you can get some hgh over the counter in some places.
>>2125287
Hi Paul!
>>
File: lotrzyk 3.jpg (83KB, 599x392px) Image search: [Google]
lotrzyk 3.jpg
83KB, 599x392px
>>2125286
>>
>>2125286
Jesus I must be at the bait store getting a new fishing hat.

>>2125389
Boy it really killed his career. Can't recall how it went down but didn't he drop the belt within days?

Can't blame the guy for lighting up after a night of entertaining 10,000 people. Damn. But he should have known better you gotta be careful at the top!
>>
>>2125416
OK ill bite. what screams roids at you from that pic? he has 0 obliques, 0 traps, small shoulders, 0 upper pec. go ahead, list em.

hit the fucking gym you fat fuck
>>
>>2125427
I believe that the human body cannot possibly support that muscle definition with such little fat naturally. It simply is possible.

I am sure you think his tan is from working out in his garden too.
>>
>>2125430
the tan is from bronzer they put on you fucking moron

HIT THE GYM NOW
LEAVE
>>
>>2125432

no sense in talking to these fat virgin neckbeards, senpai.

inb4 stfu roidhead LEL
>>
>>2125439
kek. I just explained to him how cena has little muscle definition in that pic and he goes on about muscles and fat. the fat fuck has never seen a single vein or muscle on his body in his entire life. cenas also dehydrated in that pic for hours since he has bronzer on
>>
>>2125443

LOL

His definition of working out is going to the McDonald's drive through
>>
>>2125337
Yes, watch his documentaries on njpw world
>>
>>2125443
>thinking this
yeah he's just dehydrated lol just hit some natty water pills.
how bout you go do a show looking half that and get back to me.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.