[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1483683023543.jpg (139KB, 818x528px) Image search: [Google]
1483683023543.jpg
139KB, 818x528px
JUST
>>
>>2124364
pretty based tbf
i wonder how mad this makes wewtists
>>
Based wwe killing fake fighting on a children's tv show forever so people can do something else
>>
Thats what happens when your champions for a year are Sheamus, Roman Reigns and HHH

Once people who quit in disgust start watching again after the rumble and see that based AJ is the champ in a feud with the only draw in wrestling John Cena and that there is a separate show without Reigns/Sheamus/HHH appearing at all in smA+ckdown they'll stick around
>>
>>2124364
BASED KEVIN OWENS
DEVOURING THE RATINGS LIKE HES AT AN ALL YOU CAN EAT
>>
>>2124364
>post mania 31
>post mania 32
b-based big dog
>>
>>2124400
>>post mania 31
wtf that was seth dingus
roman takes the fault for 32 but that was seth, duh

>>2124364
Holy fuck look at all the damage Jasethy did
>>
>>2124404
>the highest rating on the chart by far
>"that was seth"
BASED ROLLINS
>>
>>2124404
that wasn't seth, it was roman and lesnar. anyone could have cashed in on roman and popped that rating
>>
>>2124408
No, silly, the general 2015 decline was Seth.
The post-Mania bump was the shock, nothing to do with Brock, Reigns, or him.
That was a big fucking moment.
>>
>>2124411
Not to mention that wrestlemania was actually pretty fucking good so people had a reason to tune in the next day unlike last years one
>>
>>2124422
This, it isn't Reigns fault that Vince spat in the face of the fans at wm32.
>>
Realistically pro wrestling will never be as dominate as it once was

No one cares about wrestling like they did in the past, it has lost is allure. Thanks to the internet and especially children having access to the internet from birth they can see more exciting and entertaining things just by going on youtube
>>
Nice one Seth and Roman

Steady decline.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.