[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started watching njpw. But I need help. I know nothing of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: njpw-logo.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
njpw-logo.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Just started watching njpw. But I need help.
I know nothing of Japan.
Who's the hhh, Roman, undertaker, hogan, John Cena of Japan. Who are the top guys, the the top mid carders ect. Piz help
>>
>>2123726
Kill your self,

Problem solved
>>
there is no roman because everyone can do more than 4 moves
>>
>>2123764
I'm on my phone so everybody just pretend I posted niggas reacting to Supa Hot Fire.
>>
>>2123764
Spear
Superman punch
Drive-by
Niagara driver
Samoan Drop
One hand sitout powerslam

Nice try smark
>>
File: mfw jbl mentioned steiners.jpg (21KB, 218x291px) Image search: [Google]
mfw jbl mentioned steiners.jpg
21KB, 218x291px
>>2123764
DESTROYED
>>
>>2123764
KEK
ROMAN BTFO
>>
>>2123837
>quick to save his favourite superhero

= xD
>>
>>2123764
HOW WILL ROMANETTY EVER RECOVER?
>>
Tanahashi is the Cena except he's universally loved as the ace

Okada is the Roman Reigns if Romans push actually succeeded and had 5 star matches

Suzuki is probably the taker. He's not NJPW exclusive like Taker but he's the old MMA man who will stretch the fuck out of young boys

Inoki is the Hogan. No longer in the company but was an absolute batshit insane madman who almost killed the company with Inokism and left Tanahashi to save it like the 1/100 ace he his
>>
>>2123764
>>2123826
>>2123839
>>2123842
>>2123846
That was fairly low-tier tho
ya can't just image-chain every bit of sub-standard banter

>>2123888
Cena is pretty much as universally loved as you can get in WWE, now.
The boos are fairly meme.
Also Shibata is Dean if Dean was good.
>>
>>2123888
Naito is Roman Reigns is Vince actually agreed to turn him heel and it worked
>>
>>2123837
>siren goes off in the anti-smark cave - someone's insulting my favourite on the internet!!!
>>
>>2123924
*if Vince
>>
>>2123888
What about Tetsuya Naito
>>
>>2123844
>>2123925

>You're retarded defending Roman while I'm here agreeing to a false statement.

The state of BIG DOG haters.
>>
>this wrestler is the x of japan

'no'
>>
>>2123992
>look mum I posted about the BIG DOG again :D yes they are seething mummy :)
>>
>>2123979
Not everything has a WWE comparison.

Naito completely flopped when given a mega push like Reigns but promptly went to Mexico, became charismatic and over as fuck and then was given a top spot again which was now rightly earned since he's one of the most over people in the company and moves huge amounts of merch. People in the WWE dont get rewarded for improving
>>
Question for all the njpw regulars. Is everyone on the roster part of a faction/stable? Watching WK11 and it seems everyone is either a member of Chaos, LIJ or BC.
>>
>>2124590
A few big names are factionless such as Tanahashi, Shibata, KUSHIDA and Elgin

Factions lean slightly more towards MMA Camps than ride-or-die gangs like other promotions
>>
File: image.png (30KB, 507x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30KB, 507x464px
>Watch NJPW for the first time this week
>mfw the co-main eventer with the second biggest belt in the company literally flicked his belt into the ring like it was a cigarette butt
>>
File: LOS.gif (1MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
LOS.gif
1MB, 400x223px
>>2124630
nigga went from bland as fuck to one of the most entertaining dudes in the game
>>
>>2124626
>Factions lean slightly more towards MMA Camps than ride-or-die gangs like other promotions
Oh that's pretty neat then
WK11 was tops btw.
>>
IMHO
Tanahashi = Cena
Naito = Orton
Okada = Rollins
Omega = maybe Ambrose idk
Shibata = Cesaro
>>
>>2124644
>Okada = Rollins

Okada is over and an actual draw though.
>>
>>2123844
>>2123925
>>2124088
You guys aren't coming out of this internet-scuffle looking good.
>>
>>2124644
Naito is more Reigns since he got a heavy pushed that was rejected before his heel turn and then have Okada as Orton.
>>
>>2124642
>Comes out wearing a suit not giving a fuck
>Takes almost as long as The Undertaker to get to the ring
>All while https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wykfdhIl0hw plays in the background
GOAT
>>
File: STAHP.jpg (65KB, 770x702px) Image search: [Google]
STAHP.jpg
65KB, 770x702px
>Okada is a xenophobic non-white
>Reigns is a xenophobic non-white
>Okada is pushed because of his extraordinary looks
>Reigns is pushed because of his extraordinary looks
>Gedo has a frothing, uncontrollable boner for Okada (accompanies him to fucking ringside like a fucking faggot)
>Vince has a frothing, uncontrollable boner for Reigns (hugged him on the network like a fucking faggot after WM31)
>Attendance and buyrates have fallen under Okada
>Attendance and buyrates have fallen under Reigns
>Fans prefer the previous face (Tana) to Okada
>Fans prefer the previous face (BMJ) to Reigns
>Okada is carried to all his best matches by superior workers
>Reigns is carried to all his best matches by superior workers
>Okada was carried to his single greatest match by the Bullet Club's current Gaijin leader, Kenny Omega, a match he entered and left as Champ as Kenny ragdolled himself with stupid fucking bumps
>Reigns was carried to his single greatest match by the Bullet Club's former Gaijin leader, AJ Styles, a match he entered and left as Champ as AJ ragdolled himself with stupid fucking bumps
TFW TOO INTELLIGENT FOR PUROWRESSURU
>>
>>2124663
>Attendance and buyrates have fallen under Okada

Factually untrue. Kys, anime autist.
>>
>>2124663
Okada is actually a success unlike Roman
>>
>>2124663
>comparing Roman "booed out of Wrestlemania whilst having a 1.5 star match" Reigns to Kazuchika "Cheered at Wrestlekingdom whilst having a 6 star match" Okada
>>
File: Shinobu vs The D.png (54KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Shinobu vs The D.png
54KB, 300x169px
>>2124665
>>2124669
>>2124672
>weebs can't handle the truth
>mfw I shoulder this burden alone
>>
>>2124663
I have no idea why anyone can take NJPW seriously with that Gedo fuck actively being ringside for okada matches, as well as knowing he's a booker. The way he strings himself to Okada, tapping the ring like an autist whenever Okada wrestles and even doing Okada's fucking pose, is complete garbage.
>>
>>2124682
>calling anyone a weeb whilst you post anime
decent gimmick
>>
>>2123764
Nakanishi can't even walk let alone do a move.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.