[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: hmm.png (25KB, 585x289px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
25KB, 585x289px
What did he mean by this?
>>
Big Bants Meltz does it again.
>>
>if you don't agree with me you're a contrarian

kek
>>
how will the contrarians ever recover??
>>
>>2123156
/asp/ OBLITERATED
>>
>>2123156
I loved the match, but Leltz gets butthurt about shit way too easily.
>i-if you don't agree, you're a contrarian, and it reflects poorly on you

This nigga's in his 50's isn't he?
>>
Embarrassing. Shame Alvarez is too much of a pushover to rein him in.
>>
Fuck Meltzer and his cocksucking army of redditors
>>
Holy shit, Meltzer actually worked this board.
It's funny to see this, because the butthurt was slowly building up in this board over the past few days, and now it's reaching critical mass.
>>
>>2123156
Based Big Dick Dave

What will he do next?
>>
>>2123197
Your brain worked you by making you post as a tripfag so you could be """"recognized""""" on one of the least active boards on this site
>>
>>2123197
more like critical ass
>>
File: 1482967465872.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482967465872.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>2123205
Lmao, you are actually butthurt to the point of speaking gibberish about tripfagging.
>>
>>2123162
Not agreeing with him and causing controversy about it like it's some big deal are two different things my friend
>>
>>2123197
Looks like you got worked
>>
BIG DICK DAVE WORKING STAMFORD WIVES INTO A SHOOT
>>
>>2123211
>still posting as a tripfag
>on a board of 20 people
>nobody gives him a second look outside of the internet so he wastes his time using a name on an anonymous message board

very sad desu
>>
>>2123205
Hey triphammer
>>
>>2123215
>message board

I was with you until that lad, 18+

CuckfitJesus is a joke though but unfortunately this board has carter and tripneet, they're worse
>>
>Meltzer publically seething over twitter
>wewtists seething all over /asp/
>New Japan seething at 26,000 attendance

Based as fuck
>>
File: 1481523418852.png (111KB, 227x223px) Image search: [Google]
1481523418852.png
111KB, 227x223px
>>2123215
>being mad over a wrestling show to the point of projecting this hard about someone's life
Wew lad.
>>
I'm not splitting hairs if it was a 4.5, 4.75, 5 or 6 stars match because that is absolutely autistic, but seeing it live on my big TV right after the amazing Naito/Tana match was an amazing time and definitely something special, up there with HBK/Taker and HBK/Flair.
>>
>>2123156
> if you dont agree with me you are a contrarian
I hate this kike cunt
>>
>>2123407
hahahaha worked amirite
>>
>>2123404
>HBK/Flair

kek, Flair himself showed how much he thought of that match by lacing up the boots two years later and embarrassing himself in TNA
>>
What would Okada/Omega have gotten if it took place on American soil?
>>
>>2123413
If the crowd was as great as Tokyo Dome's, then probably still 6 stars.
>>
>>2123407
Worked by big dick meltz
>>
>>2123413

>>
>>2123410
Well yeah, wrestling is fake and wrestlers are carnies, doesn't take all that much away from the ball of a time I had watching it live, besides, TNA Flair gave us some great Jay Lethal promos, Lil Naitch 2 AJ Styles and that knockoff Evolution.
>>
>>2123414
If that's the case then hulk hogan vs the Rock should have gotten 4.5 stars at minimum
>>
>>2123212
>"i dont agree with you"
>controversy
Are you retarded?
>>
>>2123414
Meltzer likes to say crowd reactions matter but they really don't when it's convenient for him. He gave Hogan/Andre -**** despite the place going mental
>>
>>2123428
I'm not gonna defend Meltzer's ratings, there are tons of them I disagree with. I just think a hot crowd adds to great match. Without a great crowd, then no match can truly be considered excellent, in my opinion.
>>
Based /asp/ working Meltzer into heat death of the universe.
>>
>>2123413
4.75, just like Taker vs. HBK matches (the second one was 5 stars imo)
>>
>>2123428
**** is a good rating. I don't see the problem there.
>>
>>2123449
MINUS! FOUR! STARS!
>>
I just watched this match and i can tell you only a faggot would rate it 6 stars, there is nothing different from any other main event wrestling match. 5 stars if anything lad. wind your gook winky sucking neck in meltz.
>>
>>2123215
>20 people

Carter it's just me n you
>>
Based Big Dick Dave:
>Working the smarks
>Working the marks
>Working the boys backstage
>Working the dirtsheets
>Working entire feds
>Working his manlet assistant Bryan
>Working Reddit
>Working wew
>Working /asp/

The madman has gotten his newsletter mentioned in every conversation about the match, the marketing genius. Hire this man Vinny Mac.
>>
>>2123156

Kek give me a break. How much did new japan pay this mark?
>>
>>2123156
Can't wait for those Japs to get a 7* match.
>>
>>2123503
Plus
>Working himself into a worked screwjob shoot
He's living in his own fantasy world
>>
>>2123156
>I set the standard for what opinions should be. Everyone else is just being contrarian

what a self-absorbed faggot
>>
>>2123422
Bombarding him with emails and tying about it is though
>>
> /asp/ gets worked by big dick Dave
> /asp is in denial
> /asp/ implodes and collapses.
>>
>a jew acting psychopathic

what else is new
>>
>>2123560
Based /asp/ working half of the tokyo dome's attendance into not watching wk11
>>
>>2123404
>HBKfag
Opinion discarded
>>
It's really pathetic how butthurt this board is over one man's subjective opinion. I haven't seen a single other wrestling site arguing and crying over this
>>
>>2123580
I agree. Wewtists crying over based /asp/ blowing NJPW out is sad.
Sad!
>>
File: kryptonite.jpg (108KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
kryptonite.jpg
108KB, 400x300px
>>2123580
>I haven't seen a single other wrestling site arguing and crying over this

That's because /asp/ is full of contrarian retards who can't stand the prospect of successful wrestling event that isn't WWE. They hate the indys and the jap wrestling scene on a personal level. This is why Dave Meltzer's appreciation and admiration for NJPW, his 5 stas and 6 star ratings, hits them hard like a point-blank gunshot to the head.

In essense, Dave Meltzer is the ultimate kryptonite to /asp/.
>>
>>2123597
>ywn seethe this hard
>>
>>2123597
Based /asp/ working (You) hard with but a mere thought
>>
File: whoopsie.jpg (416KB, 1246x2216px) Image search: [Google]
whoopsie.jpg
416KB, 1246x2216px
>>2123597
worked into a shoot
>>
>>2123580
based /asp/ working idiots like you
>>
>money meltz making the reddit rejects and /woo/ rapefugees above me SEETHE
>>
I can't believe it.
wewtists literally got exactly what they wanted, and they're too busy fuming about it to celebrate.
Truly GOAT-tier /asp/
>>
File: meltz.jpg (48KB, 583x225px) Image search: [Google]
meltz.jpg
48KB, 583x225px
meltz you absolute madman
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.