[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best match of mania 32 prove me wrong, no memes allowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

The best match of mania 32 prove me wrong, no memes allowed
>>
That's not saying much 2bh. It was a shitty mania.
>>
Match quality is completely subjective, therefore the best match of Wrestlemania 32 doesn't exist.
>>
>>2120843
>Not the Ladder Match

Hey, I see you watched that Whatculture video. Good for you, OP.
>>
>>2120843
The ladder match, main event and AJ/Jericho were better
>>
>>2120843
2nd best. Ryder was the MVP.
>>
>>2120843
It wasn't even the best women's match of that weekend
>>
>>2120843
I don't know about that but all three are better than hollycuck hulk chokin
>>
>>2120859
>main event

nope

>BMAJ vs. Midlife Crisis Fozzy

HELL FUCKING NO

>>2120877
That road doesn't go well for the main roster though, does it?
>>
>>2120859

>main event
>AJ/Jericho were better

Stop having opinions. Both of those were terrible.
>>
File: Fantasy Shigfare.png (270KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy Shigfare.png
270KB, 500x375px
>>2122604
>>2122616
>AJ Styles vs. Jericho
>Bad
You fuckers are why WWE is in fucking shambles right now
>>
>>2122624

Retards like you praising shitty Jericho matches is why we had to suffer through that crap AJ/Jericho feud.
>>
>>2122616
Have sex. Two of the GOATs can't be outdone by women even on their absolute worst days. Kys
>>
>>2122624
>good Jericho match
>2009+8
>>
>>2120843
I agree. So many speech mark warriors will get triggered on here. But their match was one I enjoyed best. Sure now days it's a two woman division and a bit blah, but that really was the best match of the night. Just wait for the fag to post that single botch that they easily recovered from.

It's because they went in there with the mentality of "we need to prove ourselves as a legit division now". That had to have upped their game.
>>
>>2122624
>he thinks Styles dragging Jericho's washed-up ass to a match well below Phenomenal standards is good

Let me guess: you'd never seen a Styles match before 2016?

>blaming the fans for WWE having shit booking

>>2122759
Jericho wasn't even a GOAT worker at his peak.
>>
>>2120843
This or the ladder match.
>>
>>2122885
Actually to build on this, the match was good but I didn't like the finish. I don't mind the heel winning via cheating but when this match is made to spark the first Women's Champion and make them serious competitors, it doesn't look good that one of them needed their daddy to help them win.
>>
>>2122885
>single botch
>single
Ha. Nevermind everything looking weak and shitty because women are weak and shitty. They did literally nothing that the men that night didn't do better
>>
Rock vs Rowan was better
>>
So what gonna happen with Alexafu?
>>
>>2123806
Hopefully she gains height
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.