[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does "outlaw wrestling" trigger bretcuck so badly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: hoganhelpingfan.png (312KB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
hoganhelpingfan.png
312KB, 540x250px
Why does "outlaw wrestling" trigger bretcuck so badly?
>>
>>2119599
he has the autism
>>
>>2119599
Pleb taste and racism
>>
Why does this board refer to Japanese wrestling as Outlaw?
>>
File: oh wow.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
oh wow.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2119599
>>2119906
>>2119930
>>2119964

>samefagging this much
>>
>>2119599
I thought it was really nice of Hogan to help out that fan. Lol
>>
File: fat manlet.jpg (102KB, 649x1638px) Image search: [Google]
fat manlet.jpg
102KB, 649x1638px
>>2120080
shut your fuckhole manlet
>>
>>2120085
You got a lot of nerve calling me a manlet when the whole wrestling world jizzed their pants last night to an event full of manlets.
>>
>>2120085
>5 FOOT 6
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FUCKING GF IS TALLER THAN YOU
>>
>>2119599
Because this is /wwe/, not /wew/

I dont want to hear about your midget dance routine matches/power rangers fight scenes so you are going to get cunted off
>>
No seriously, why is it called outlaw here?
>>
>>2120110
it's actually /asp/
>>
You have every other board full of fatass virgins on the Internet to jerk off over meme wrestling. We don't want it spammed here.
>>
>>2119599
Because his idol's career was ended by what is a pretty low-tier bump in NJPW
>>
Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET Post Bayley FEET
>>
>>2120115
Some dumbfuck wewtist came to /wwe/ and got worked into a frenzy for 12 hours straight, one of the jewels we got from him was was him trying to say ROH is an outlaw promotion

Many keks were had

Tldr
Dont mess with BretGOAT or you become a meme
>>
>>2120205
I still don't understand the term "outlaw wrestling" though? Appreciate the reply but why is it "outlaw"?
>>
>>2120205
Based
>>
I thought people liked Bret hart, was I mistaken? Is the reason why I see people call him cuck, shit etc because of him falling out of the business too early?
>>
>>2120210
This guy said that any promotion that wasnt the biggest in its respective country is an outlaw promotion

The fallout was so funny it stuck
>>
>>2120238
Oh ok...and it just became a meme? Or are people actually thinking that NJPW isn't as big in Japan as WWE?
>>
>>2120219
It takes a cuck to love a cuck

Bret Hart and Bretcuck are cuck as fuck
>>
>>2120244
It evolved into meaning everything that isnt WWE
>>
>>2120219
Its done primarily to piss off a certain poster here that loves Bret Hart
>>
>>2120210
"Outlaw wrestling" is a term that used to refer to any wrestling promotion not affiliated to the NWA, back during the territorial days. Due to the fall from glory of NWA and the rise of WWE as the only "profitable" wrestling promotion in the US, it came to mean any promotion that wasn't WWE.
>>
>>2120302
Oh ok didn't know it was done in satire. I thought people started to hate Bret hart now which surprised me
>>
>>2120474
Never take anything posted here seriously. That's the best course of action.
>>
>>2119599
PTSD of the Texas rattlesnake surpassing him in every desirable trait. At least Bret the shitman fart was better than hollycuck hulk chokin.
>>
>>2120474
lol what, bret hart has been generally disliked and mocked for decades now. Are you literally 12? People ''respect'' him insomuch as you respect your doddering elders and the work he put in, but he's always been a boring mark for himself and people have known this since the 90s. His heyday was literally 20+ years ago and he was never a hero to anybody since. Considering how fucking pathetic wrestling fans and how they mark for basically anybody from their childhoods that should tell you a lot.
>>
>>2120532
I'm 24 not too familiar with him and the era just watched a couple matches. I was impressed by him if I have to be honest he's well he was a clean wrestler

What makes him bad, just his delusion of himself then? I mean the guy did lose his brother to this business
>>2120480
Good advice
>>
>>2120210
Something something /wwe/sp/ shitstorm and fedora tsunami.

As for definition it's basically any promotion that isn't in the mainstream public's attention. Although >>2120407 definition is better.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.