[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wrestlers who simply could not stop drawing dimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

ITT: Wrestlers who simply could not stop drawing dimes
>>
>>2118970
/thread
>>
>>2118970
Stone Cuck in 2001 and 2002 was the biggest anti draw of all time
>>
In all fairness, the TRUE big draws are :

Hogan
SCSA
Rock
to some extent, Cena
>>
>>2119043
Why in the blue hell do you people keep putting hollycuck hulk chokin above the Texas rattlesnake? Look at me when I'm talkin to ya ya little beady eyed bastard. WHAT?
>>
>>2119041
WHAT?

All joking aside, Austin was never not a draw after like 1996. Sure, his heel turn didn't draw nearly as much, but he was still most certainly selling tickets and merchandise.
>>
Stevetty stopped drawing when he was turned into a midcarder in 2002 then went home and beat his wife
>>
>>2119064
He drew a big bail to get him out of jail probably
>>
>>2119043
Isn't Andre the Giant top 5?
>>
What's with the triggered niggers jealous of Stone Cold Steve DRAWSTIN
>>
>Stevecuck seething about based Hogan sending Jastevey to the midcard.
>>
>>2119064
>>2119067
LMAO at least he didn't go to TNA. The cuckster got finessed out of what little moneys he had by his fat wife. At least Debra had big tits. Based Austin with better women than the cuckster. The cuckster single handedly ruining the next wrestling company he goes to after being booted from the previous one for being a no talent hack. At least Austin can afford bail. Steve is home at his ranch with his huge cock between the massive tits of a perfect 10/10 right now. The cuckster Is wobbling to the bathroom on his cane, posting on this thread from his flip phone in a pathetic attempt at convincing people he was even close to being as good as SCSA
>>
>>2119120
None of these guys were Bruno,savior of the WWE then WWWF.
>>
Roman Reigns
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.