[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many times is Vince going to try this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 12

File: 20poxlg.jpg (46KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
20poxlg.jpg
46KB, 500x432px
Whenever Vince tried to push Diesel as the new Hogan straight-laced good guy, it failed abysmally. Whenever Vince gave up and just let Diesel be the tweener badass he wanted to be he got over.
You can't book a guy like that to be sympathetic. He has to destroy people. He has to be an arrogant prick.
>>
>>2118318
But Reigns is over as fuck ya jealous lil smark
>>
>>2118318

Literally best comparison to Reigns i can make is Nash.
>>
>>2118318
Stupid comparison, Nash couldn't do half thing reigns does, reigns is athletic and fast and can also do aerial moves, Nash on the other hand was as slow as big show and can barely move in the ring. If anything he should be compared with Goldberg, lesnar or cena
>>
File: 1462071465659.jpg (147KB, 736x829px) Image search: [Google]
1462071465659.jpg
147KB, 736x829px
>>2118410
Nash has more charisma in one quad than Roman has in his entire body
>>
>>2118410
nah.
reality is Reigns cant do half the things nash can..
like be interesting, or talk on a microphone.

in the 80's it was easier to get a random 'bad ass' over.
todays world is quite different.

but as weve seen many times, this will fail.
Cena was turned on a few years in, and hes talented and entertaining as fuck.
Reigns career is legit already ruined.
All vince fault.
and next theyre going to do it with Big Cass
because vince is an idiot and thinks Cass is over, due to Enzo's work
>>
>>2118410
What is character?
What is booking?
What is appearance?
Reigns is Diesel. He's a better worker, but he's Diesel.
>>
>>2118419
Vince knows how to book big men to get them over. It's the only thing he knows how to do. It's working with Strowman, and Strowman is more limited than Reigns (though has arguably more charisma). So why didn't he just book Reigns at the end of 2014 similar to how he's booking Strowman?
>>
>>2118449
no dude, we're talking Top guy push.
Vince is fucking terrible at that.

Braun cant be a top guy, just like reign cant, nor Cass.
They have to finally fucking see that the top guy has to come naturally.
it has to be a guy who gets himself over.
instead they artificially push, and it Never fucking works
>>
Diesel was over before he turned.

>>2118410
Nash could powerbomb guys above the limit for 205 Live.

>>2118449
>Vince knows how to book big men to get them over. It's the only thing he knows how to do.

But he's consistently failed at it for decades.
>>
File: 1482430704541.jpg (53KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1482430704541.jpg
53KB, 421x421px
All these betas getting worked by the Big dog, make me smile.
>>
>>2118410
>can also do aerial moves,

I have never seen Reigns do an aerial move.
>>
>>2118502
Who's that geezer in your attached image anon?
>>
File: Super aerial (2).gif (2MB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
Super aerial (2).gif
2MB, 320x192px
>>2118547
>what's the superman punch
>>
I don't know why he's a babyface. He should have at least been pushed as an egotistical tweener.
>>
>>2118590
I'll count that one as an aerial but the superman punch itself basic.
>>
>>2118606
Roman does a dive over the top ropes to the outside. His drive by apron dropkick.
>>
>>2118618
>His drive by apron dropkick.

I'll concede that Diesel doesn't/wouldn't do either of those, but the drive by isn't really an aerial or an especially impressive move despite how JBL used to rave whenever he saw it. Any wrestler who isn't a giant bastard like Diesel or Great Khali should be able to do it.
>>
>>2118618
>His driveby apron dropkick
Because being able to lie down on a table-height surface from a standing position is impressive
>>
>>2118410
Lesnar..... this is bait..... lesnar is in a league of his own, the dude is literally a freak beast
>>
>>2118502
>getting worked
>0 dimes drawn
>>
File: crazy height dive.gif (2MB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
crazy height dive.gif
2MB, 450x250px
>>2118688
What about this one?

This was when he was still too green, tho.
>>
>>2118688
Not him, Yeah, it is impressive. He's not jumping on it with his feet, he's landing on his back while simultaneously trying to kick someone. I feel like you have no idea how different that is from a regular jump, you fat slob.
>>
>>2118742
>he's landing on his back while simultaneously trying to kick someone.

So it's a drop kick?
>>
>>2118742
You're kidding me, right? Landing on his feet would be way more impressive; it's a much higher jump.
Have you never done high-jump in your life? Try getting over the bar with a flop jump (flat back), then try clearing it with a straight jump. Here's a hint: you're not going to win with a straight jump.

It's a dropkick without the bump, because he gets to break his fall with the apron. So impressive.
>>
>>2118562
>anon
>replies to a namefag
>>
File: Joes-Box-Jump.jpg (68KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Joes-Box-Jump.jpg
68KB, 540x720px
>>2118797
No? Most dropkicks have people kicking to the side and landing on their belly. The ones that land on their back are usually done from the top rope where they are above the other person. If it's not done from the top rope, it's usually when the guy has no air and certainly wouldnt clear the apron and land safely as well as connect the kick. Roman is doing it on the ground and going up instead of down. You're fat, I can tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiNrPS9Z4fY

>>2118821
You've never jumped in your life. You're so fucking stupid it's unbelievable.
>Landing on his feet would be way more impressive

LOL
>>
File: 9440013.jpg (266KB, 618x451px) Image search: [Google]
9440013.jpg
266KB, 618x451px
>>2118826
I'm not exactly a professional gymnast, but I did gymnastics all through school and the box jump like in your picture is way more challenging than the driveby dropkick. Kids learn how to do that when they're 5 years old.
I'm not impressed by something everyone in my school had to do and was capable of doing regardless of fitness.
>>
>>2118895
My pic was signifying that landing on your feet is easier. At the same height do you think someone can clear that while trying to land on their back? No. You can do it if you land on your feet though.

And your pic isn't even a forward jump. Completely different and way easier. The core is no where near as hit. This is a sideways jump like the dropkicks people do where they jump to the side and land on their belly.
>>
>>2118902
At best he vaults and lands seated. That is easier than a box jump. It's a lower height to jump and you have the momentum of a run up.
He's still arching backwards to halt his momentum so he doesn't actually hurt his opponent, often to the extent that he takes a back bump on the ring, performing what is essentially a high-jump flop
>>
>>2118455
Braun could be top guy more than those two
>>
>>2118318
Stone cold got over being the toughest SOB the wwf has ever seen. Gimme a hell yeah
>>
lol you people who are arguing the apron kick is impressive are fucking idiots. he's not really kicking them, it's fake fighting. There is zero athleticism involved, Stone Cold in two knee braces and a broken neck could do it.
>>
>>2118966
My point exactly. Is there anything Steve Austin COULDN'T do?
>>
>>2118918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SnmgA2Vvro

What the hella re you even talking about? Vault with what? He jumps by himself and moves forward. He's not vaulting anything. It's not easier than a box jump cause he's not vaulting. Why are you comparing with different heights? The point is a box jump is easier at the same height. Don't try to move goalposts.

>he takes a back bump on the ring
So he's doing his move and not landing on his feet, but instead landing on his back? What are you even trying to say here?
>>
>>2118973
moonsault
>>
>>2118966
Stone Cold would botch it 3/4 the time like he did for every move that involved athleticism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fGroJC4Z7s
>>
>>2118989
good things there's no athleticism involved
>>
>>2118992
>the apple is an orange

But there is. Try it some time, you fat fuck.
>>
>>2118997
it's basically falling onto a bed, you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>2118986
He doesn't waste time being flippy he's not a midget. >>2118989
LMAO Austin never botched anything, hollycuck hulk chokin would be lucky to perform a fucking leg drop without spilling spaghettios everywhere.
>>
>>2118966
Exactly. It's fake athletics. There's a reason they call it entertainment and not wrestling. There's a reason they're superstars, not athletes.
>>
>>2118984
Landing on your feet requires jumping a greater height than landing on your back. Your centre of mass is higher.
>>
>>2119005

austin botched a whole fucking match with curt hennig in '02 on raw. It fucking sucked
>>
>>2119019
Are you trying to restart this fucking conversation again, you autistic fuck?

>>2118826
>>2118895
>>2118902

Fuck off
>>
>>2119023
no he didn't, you're probably thinking of hollycuck hulk chokin
>>
Vince is literally destroying the company to prove his point.

Top kek
>>
>>2119023
The cuckster botched wcw.
>>
File: CzgXC8bWQAAu_ID.jpg (23KB, 481x289px) Image search: [Google]
CzgXC8bWQAAu_ID.jpg
23KB, 481x289px
>>2119094
>Diesel was the only champ to draw a profit for WWF compared to Bret and HBK who drew losses in that dark no draw period
>Roman draws bigger profits than anti draws like Daniel Bryan and Orton who almost failed to draw a profit in 1997+16

What did the retard smark mean by this?
>>
>>2119164
>FedoRamen thinks income equals profits

confirmed illiterate
>>
>>2119173
>carter doesn't know what operating income is

my fucking sides

go to school you retarded piece of spic
>>
>>2119164
>thinking booking had anything to do with the AOI dropping in the same year WWE launched its Network
>>
>>2119176
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/operatingincome.asp

>The measure of operating income excludes items such as investments in other firms, taxes and interest expenses. In addition, nonrecurring items such as cash paid for a lawsuit settlement are not included.

It's not profits.

Now go have sex with Carter you illiterate cretin
>>
>>2119181
It's obvious they put the initial costs of the network in 2014, dumbass.

>>2119173
Based sub-30 IQ Roman hater retard BTFOing himself.
>>
>>2119185
>literally had to fucking google it
>googles it and still can't understand or comprehend what he just read

>Operating Income is a synonym for earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) and is also referred to as "operating profit" or "recurring profit."

Legit moron. The city of this sub-20 IQ Roman hater.
>>
>>2119186
>illiterate FedorCarter got BTFO and needs to copy insults like low IQ

Stop posting charts you have no clue what they are about. You do this all the time.

>theoretical means actual
>Dean Ambrose gets 13.500
>average house show attendance collapsing under Reigns title run
>thinking AOI means profits

holy fuck the number you BTFOd yourself posting charts
>>
>>2119193
It's called dictionary definition, which you clearly need because you are illiterate.

And once again:
>The measure of operating income excludes items such as investments in other firms, taxes and interest expenses. In addition, nonrecurring items such as cash paid for a lawsuit settlement are not included.

Read investment, as already pointed out it was the WWE network.

Illiterate, low IQ FedoRamen exposed as an incompetent liar again.
>>
fedoroman frantically hat tipping after being exposed is hilarious
>>
>>2118714
oh shit. I must admit this is impressive
>>
File: PROFIT.jpg (29KB, 560x133px) Image search: [Google]
PROFIT.jpg
29KB, 560x133px
>>2119198
>BTFOs himself with his own stupidity
>n-no you

Operating income is a profit and 2+2 is 4. What are you even trying to argue?

>>2119202
kek you can't comprehend simple words. Investments in other firms, you dumb fuck. Do you even know what that means? Do you know what a firm is? That doesn't cover their investment in the WWE Network which is clearly there in 2014.

>>2119198
>>2119202
>>2119205
>gets BTFO
>starts samefagging like crazy

Every time. The fucking city of this sub-15 IQ Roman hater. Don't bother replying unless it's a stream link to your suicide.
>>
>>2119211
>I can't go further than the first 2 lines, because my IQ is too low.
>>
>>2119211

part 2:

Just because you samefag like crazy, don't assume everyone does it.

Exposed as illiterate and liar.
>>
File: fedoretard liar.png (3KB, 780x115px) Image search: [Google]
fedoretard liar.png
3KB, 780x115px
>>2119225
forgot pic
>>
>>2119221
>I can't understand English

Do you know what a firm is you stupid fuck? Read this, if you can, >>2119211
>>
>>2119230
You clearly can't.

Illiterate, low IQ and liar.
>>
File: idiot2.jpg (15KB, 134x282px) Image search: [Google]
idiot2.jpg
15KB, 134x282px
>>2119229
>it's not me, I swear
>this was my first post in this thread
>I didn't go incognito mode and stop capitalizing my words to make it seem like it was someone else even though I had to wait for the post timeout
>>
>>2119211
Holy smokes how stupid are you?

Yes, investment in other firms is not included.

Investment in the firm is included in AOI, hence if WWE invests in the WWE network, AOI goes down..... and it does.

You are really as dumb as the other guy says.

>Here look at my chart is shows WWE's AOI goes down the year they launch the network.

>proves Bryan isn't a draw, Roman is lelelelele XDXD samefag

You are objectively the dumbest poster of the board.
Worse than Carter.
>>
>>2119245
The WWE network is not an investment firm you stupid fuck. I wasn't even talking about 2014. I was talking about 2013.

>>Roman draws bigger profits than anti draws like Daniel Bryan and Orton who almost failed to draw a profit in 1997+16

You literally cannot read or even do simple addition
>>
>>2119252
>The WWE network is not an investment firm you stupid fuck.

You're literally not even reading what he says correctly.
>>
>>2119257
Because I don't even know what the fuck he's talking about.

>Investment in the firm is included in AOI
It's not. Investments in firms are excluded. I'm clarifying that the Network isn't a firm just to clarify cause he's so mixed up.

>He
Everyone knows it's you.
>>
It's uncanny how similar Roman and Diesel are.
>>
>>2119252
That's not what I said.

I said:

''Yes, investment in other firms is not included.

Investment in the firm is included in AOI, ''

key words:
-in other firms, not included
-in the firm, included

They are right calling you illiterate.
>>
And yes, WWE network is investment in the firm, which is included in AOI, which makes AOI go negative in 2014.

Very basic info here.
>>
>>2118714
>>2119209
Unless I'm mistaken, isn't Undertaker the only other big guy who can and has performed a dive clear over the top rope?
>>
>He doesn't know what an operating income is
Literally never worked a day in his life
>>
>>2119516
You literally mistook 2014 operating income which includes WWE Network costs as ''Bryan not draw, Roman draw''

You aren't in the position to call out anyone on anything.

And then you were proven illiterate too.
>>
>>2119522
I'm gonna take a page out of your book and say that this is my first post in the thread (kek)

But it's actually true because I went to bed while you stayed up to fight some battle against "the evil Roman Reigns fans" while switching IPs multiple times, like all of the other threads

Good to know that màma pays for that apartment of yours seeing as you don't have a job
>>
>>2119506
Mike Awesome, bro
>>
>>2119541
>g-guys it's not me, just one equally as stupid, that commits the same grammar mistakes, posts the same clueless charts and uses the same insults

>w-worked amirite?

God you are stupid.
>>
>>2119582
>this muppet thinks I'm the same guy talking to him every day
I don't even post the charts lmao
>>
>>2118966
>>2118973
kek.16
>>
>>2119624
>i-it's not me who got BTFO hard I swear

>bbwts smarks are fatties

>hatpost
>>
>>2119816
>being this shook
Lel
>>
>>2118547
You've never seen him dive over the top rope better than either Uso? He doesn't do it often but it's the best thing in his arsenal. The first time he did it the crowd went nuts and then started chanting "You still suck".
>>
>>2119005
>Austin never botched anything
He broke Masahiro Chono's neck with a botched piledriver
>>
>>2118467
And Roman was over as part of the Shield.

That's pretty much the only way they can get solid cheers for him now, continuously teasing Shield reunions. Everyone still pops for the powerbomb spot.
>>
>>2120493
not a botch, he meant to do it.
>>
>>2118418

No wonder reigns tears the houses down then
>>
Roman is over

Roman is not over with smarks who will refuse to cheer him until his career ends

The memelords who say that he should turn heel to be 'cheered' should be shot and hanged on sight
>>
>>2120538
lol! sad!
>>
>>2120538

Why not just make him heel and let him do it for few years. Who knows, maybe he ends up over as heel, then it will be better to turn him. Few years for prowrestler is nothing so why the hell not?
>>
>>2120538
>The memelords who say that he should turn heel to be 'cheered' should be shot and hanged on sight

FedoRamen confirmed moron. Smarks want him to turn heel so that the boos he gets are at least coherent. Not because they want to cheer him. You are really stupid as fuck.
>>
>>2118419
This is an uncommonly good post on asp
>>
>>2120709
Go back to ya safespace ya fucking dork
>>
>>2120711
This is roughly the usual level of shitposting we know. Back to normal kids.
>>
>>2120538
Hi Vince!
>>
>>2119373
>And yes, WWE network is investment in the firm, which is included in AOI, which makes AOI go negative in 2014.

>in the firm
Holy shit his stupid are you, do you still not know what a firm is you stupid fuck?

>2014
Good thing no ones talking about 2014 then. See
>>2119252

Can't even do simple addition, can't even read, doesn't know what operating income is, doesn't know what a firm is. The dilapidated shanty town of sub-5 IQ Roman haters lads
>>
>>2120823
Fedoretard is back with is nonsensical rampage.

Please keep posting charts and make us law.

-exposed as illiterate
-exposed as ignorant, not knowing what operating income is
-exposed as unable to read charts
-exposed as low IQ, can't even understand investment in the firm
-exposed as liar

>lads

Implying you have any friends on this board or irl.
You don't. You are the laughing stock of the board. Your threads get you banned or are hid immediately.
And no, samefagging from your phone doesn't count.
>>
>>2120868
*laugh
>>
>>2120868
and *his

Reading fedoretard posts is making me learn his illiteracy.
>>
>>2120879
scathing, a new insult
>>
>>2120888
Please carry on ranting
>>
>>2120868
All of those points describe you and only you. You were the one that said operating income wasn't a profit. Anyone can just scroll up and read the thread unless you've already reported the posts that expose you and got them deleted in which case they can still be read in the archives.
>>
>>2120900
When he tries to pretend anyone other than him is the laughing stock of the board multiple times every day is especially kekworthy
>>
Forever. Deal with it boi
>>
>>2120538
>people with opinions I don't like should be killed

That's just not Reich.
>>
>>2121694
Smarks should be gassed
>>
fedoroman is still talking to himself

rofl
>>
>>2121697
They should be what Roman is 2 minutes into a match?
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.