[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: HH vs HHH.jpg (36KB, 583x532px) Image search: [Google]
HH vs HHH.jpg
36KB, 583x532px
Who would win?
>>
Draw.
>>
red and yellow hogan had a higher power level but hollywood had the all time GOAT backstage politics
>>
Terrence Gene Bollea
>>
Mr.America with a steel chair
>>
Isn't Red Yellow Hogan more powerful?
>>
What other wrestlers had more than one iconic gimmick/character. Of course there's Scott Steiner's The Genetic Freak vs. The Big Bad Booty Daddy.
>>
Hogan literally might be the GOAT face and GOAT heel
>>
>>2118074
v1 Matt Hardy vs. Broken Matt Hardy
>>
>>2117986
In a WWF ring Hulk wins
In a WCW ring Hollywood wins
In a neutral ring Hulk wins via DQ because nWo jumps him
>>
>>2118074
Billy gunn and mick foley had like 5 gimmicks.
>>
>>2118081
I'll give you Mankind and Cactus Jack as being iconic, but Billy Gunn?
>>2118076
Good one. Recent too.
>>
>>2118075
I agree with face but he wasn't a heel long enough to be considered the GOAT. Vince and Piper have to be put over him definitely. I'd give him top 5 though
>>
>>2118074
I wouldn't say iconic but I'd love to see Blissful vs. Spiteful
>>
>>2118090
I just really like the complete 180 in character. It was amazing to see Hulk fucking Hogan acting like a bitch and being scared of everybody, and everyone having to go through the rest of the nWo before they got to him.
>>
>>2118074
Jeff has like 3 different characters going on at once.
>>
>>2118074
Raven Sting and Surfer Sting
Steve Austin has like 3 or 4
The Rock has that Rocky Malvia
Cena has Dr of Thuganomics
Kevin Nash/Diesel
>>
>>2118074
Diesel v Kevin Nash
Razor Ramon v Scott Hall
Hunter Hearst Helmsley v Triple H
1-2-3 Kid v X-Pac
Mankind v Cactus Jack
Dude Love v Mick Foley
Rocky Maivia v The Rock
Biker Taker v Deadman Taker
Big Show v The Giant
>>
>>2118109
>Cena has Dr of Thuganomics
He also has the Prototype
>>
>>2118109
"iconic"
>>
>>2118109
>>2118115
It's funny that the ones I disagree with are Austin and Rock. Rocky M was shit. Was Stunning Steve a big deal? Didn't watch WCW growing up.
>>
The face
>>
Insanely impossibly tanned oily Hollywood is fucking GOAT as fuck
>>
>>2117986
Draw followed by a rip in the time and space continuum.
>>
>>2118089
>Implying Dude Love wasn't GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rADdh9kI6-M
>>
Hollywood Hogan was a jobber so Hulkamania would win
>>
>Hollywood beat Warrior
>Lost to Piper

>Hulk beat Piper
>Lost to Warrior

I dunno.
>>
>>2118223
>Hollywood beat a Warrior past his prime
>Hulkamania lost to Warrior when he had one of the highest powerlevels in wrestling history
>>
File: 1464551523946.gif (812KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1464551523946.gif
812KB, 200x150px
>Hulk hulking up on Hollywood
>Hollywood goes full chicken shit and drops to his knees and begs Hulk not to hurt him
>Hulk hesitates
>Hollywood low blows him
>Hulk keels over
>Hollywood tells Nick Patrick to fast count

Well all of that was unnecessary if Patrick was just going to fast count in the end. Shitty WCW booking for ya.
>>
>>2117986
>Hogan saved wrestling twice.

How come wrestling didn't become super popular again under Cena?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.