[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trooth Bombz Presents: The Top 50 Wrestlers in WWE Today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: Romans Reign.jpg (113KB, 638x640px) Image search: [Google]
Romans Reign.jpg
113KB, 638x640px
Trigger Warning: The truth may piss you off a little.

50. Tyler Breeze
Tyler should be a lot higher on this list, but his booking has been so shit that I pretty much only gave him the #50 spot out of mercy. Get well soon, gorgeous.
49. Kalisto
His botches are becoming less frequent and his match at TLC with Corbin was actually great. He's a tough son of a bit who's taken a lot of neat bumps in the WWE, and his Selena Del Sol off the ladder at TLC 2015 is still burned into my head.
48. Sasha Banks
It's exciting knowing you could potentially see a wrestler botch and kill themselves any match. N-not that I'm hoping for that to happen or anything.
47. Sheamus
It's hard to deny that Sheamus is an excellent heel capable of generating a lot of heat. It's also hard to deny that his inclusion in any story tends to drag things down and make them boring. He's a lot more talented than some of the others this far down the list.
46. Akira Tozawa
Needs more screentime. This was the best Japanese wrestler in the CWC, fuck Kota Ibushi.
45. Heath Slater
We all love Heath Slate but putting him any higher than this would be ludicrous.
44. Kane
I want to go on a Hawaiian vacation with Kane.
43. Zack Ryder
The greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time.
42. Xavier Woods
The Honor Roll is one of my favorite signature move in the WWE today. He is great on the mic, and can really shine in the ring when given the chance.
41. Karl Anderson
He's great. Luke is holding him back.
>>
40. Finn Balor
The worst NXT champion. Shit was boring. But the guy has undeniable talent, and some of the best entrance music of all time.
39. Becky Lynch
The Irish lass-kicker needs to wear t-shirts in the ring more often.
38. Bray Wyatt
Another guy who should be higher and would be if it weren't for his shit booking. This guy managed to squeeze a great ppv match out of Ryback for fuck's sake.
37. Noam Dar
Mr. Steel You Girl. The Scottish Supernova. Alicia Fucks. Dude has a wicked high dropkick as well.
36. The Undertaker
Fuck the memes. Undertaker is an icon and will always be welcome in the WWE. Fuck the hype. This old bag of bones gets a pass for shit in-ring work because of his age but Sting is way older than him and still managed to put on great performances in the WWE.
35. No Way Jose
I hated him at first but his work with Roode opened my eyes. NWJ's hidden aggressive side is a hundred times better than Rich Swann's.
34. Goldust
Underrated and underused. R-Truth isn't as bad as people act either. They used to do a spot where Truth would Irish Whip an opponent into Goldust's Powerslam and it was beautiful. I think they stopped doing that. For how much promo time they eat up it sure would be nice to see them get a legitimate push.
33. Braun Strowman
BRAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUN!
32. Dean Ambrose
Dean is often pretty shitty, but when he actually is good oh boy is he one of the best in the company.
31. Randy Orton
What's the best moment in WWE in this last decade? The correct answer is, Randy Orton turning on Seth Rollins and pulverizing him in 2015. He was aimless for a while, but this Wyatt stuff has him on the right track. Orton vs Gable is fun to watch.
>>
Worst gimmick in /asp/ history
>>
30. Charlotte
A pretty fantastic heel on the mic, and a powerhouse among the women although they don't have her display strength often. She needs to never yell or cry in her promos ever again.
29. Sami Zayn
This guy should be in the top 10 but he has tripped up bad on the main roster, And no, it's not just the booking. He's fallen into the routine of just doing signature moves a lot worse than other Owens or Neville. And despite that he barely ever does the tornado DDT though the ropes anymore. He's not moving up this list, he's falling down it.
28. Emma
Ass. She's pretty good in the ring too. A lot better than the horsewomen that's for sure. And I respect her for being one of the first to go up against Asuka and take all the stiff shots while Asuka was still working the Japanese out of her system.
27. Brock Lesnar
Suplex city is getting boring. Brock needs to appear on TV ripping cars apart again, and more often because the fun behind this guy is dying.
26. Rhyno
Guilty pleasure, sure. But he does deserve to be pretty high up. This vet is still taking some nasty bumps and they had to put him on Smackdown so his Gore wouldn't embarrass Goldberg and Reigns.
25. Johnny Gargano
He should be higher, but I like Ciampa more and I sort of resent how the crowd pops for him way more.
24. Baron Corbin
Is he perfect? No. But look at how poor he was at his NXT debut and note how much better he was by the time he got called up. Think about how much better this guy has gotten since the last Wrestlemania. Corbin never stops growing and evolving. At the ridiculous rate this guy improves, he could potentially have five-star matches within three years.
23. Bobby Roode
Yeah, it's almost entirely because of the music.
22. Tommaso Ciampa
He can be the hot tag that saves the day or just as easily be the one getting curb stomped in the other corner, There's not a position in the ring that he doesn't excel at.
21. Alexa Bliss
Ass. Plus she was almost single-handedly NXT tag team champions.
>>
20. Chad Gable
He would be higher but he's done way too much flashy shit on the main roster. I don't think we'll see him do much catch wrestling from here on.
19. Jack Gallagher
He's funny without coming off as a joke in the ring. He's a dangerous opponent. His submissions can look brutal when he's bending up arms.
18. Natalya
Titties. And those sharpshooters are badass. She's one of my favorites but booking tends to ruin the end of her matches, and her promo work is too hit-or-miss to let her get any higher on the list.
17. Seth Rollins
He's declining just like Sami, but at a slower rate. Maybe he should go back to being a heel, but first WWE needs to remember how to not make their heels chickenshits.
16. Big E
Everything about this guy is an anime.
15. Asuka
I want her to crush my head with her legs.
14. Luke Harper
How do we put the WWE Championship on Harper? We need to brainstorm this shit.
13. John Cena
I hear people complain about Cena not selling other wrestlers' moves. But then I think about Brock Lesnar breaking his jaw. If this man no-sells real injuries like that, he's allowed to kick out of a Dirty Deeds or two.
12. Shinsuke Nakamura
The man's great. We all know this. I'd like to see less reliance on kicks/knees though.
11.Neville
Based Neville killed Voldemort and stole his face.
>>
10. Dash Wilder
TOP GUYS
9. Scott Dawson
OUT
8. Rusev
The most underutilized asset in WWE today.
7. Cesaro
I'm thinking about how much higher on this list he is than Sheamus. I am a dirty mark, aren't I?
6. Chris Jericho
The best in the world at what he does, and nobody does it quite like him.
5. Samoa Joe
A brutish motherfucker. No other wrestler so perfectly captures the feeling of "man, I do not want to get in an alley fight with this person".
4, The Miz
Fuck Dean Ambrose.
3. AJ Styles
If he's not in your top five you're just lying. This man is the single-most talented wrestler in the world. The next two only pass him due to personal bias.
2. The Brian Kendrick
What a great storyteller. I smoke weed too, Brian. It's okay.
1. Kevin Owens
Kevin Owens is like picking a fight with a fat truck driver at a rest stop only to find out that he isn't actually a stupid redneck. Now this guy is faster, stronger, and smarter than you are, and it's too late to call the fight off now. Kevin Owens kills people.
>>
>>2117840
kill yourself you disgusting neckbeard
>>
Is he autistic?
>>
>>2117840
>there is a """""""""""""""human"""""""""""""""""" that had time to write this shit
>>
>>2117885
He spends his days trying to get over on a board comprised of 20 people and gladly posted his picture to do so. What do you think?
>>
>Zayn 29
m8
>Gargano and Ciampa outside the top 20
M8.
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>2117840
This is about as much autism as I'd expect from a Reigns hater
>>
I think it's funny that the literal nobody Gallagher is doing well (or rather, as well as a Cruisercuck can be expected to do) in the E whereas Indie darling Zack Meme Jr. didn't even get signed.
>>
>>2117867
>The Miz
Based
>AJ
BASED
>Kendrick
>B A S E D
>Kevin Owens
You blew it.
>>
>>2117840
>Javetty is nowhere to be seen
>Based Top Five choices

Not Bad, OP
>>
This list doesn't have Stone Cold therefore it sucks dick.

At least it doesn't have hollycuck hulk chokin either.
>>
>>2119343
Was only doing current stars, mate. Roddy Piper would be number one if I went all-time.
>>2117969
ZSJ is overrated, probably the worst cruiserweight to make it past the first round.
>>2117928
I explained Zayn pretty well I think. He's not survived the leap to the main roster as well as others. He has a lot more direction than Neville ever had and yet Neville still made an impact on his first year up.
>>
File: oh wow.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
oh wow.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2117840
This has to be one of Deancuck's gimmicks right?

Nobody has time to write all this shit in the middle of the god damn week
>>
File: machiengin.jpg (23KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
machiengin.jpg
23KB, 250x375px
>>2117840
>41. Karl Anderson
>He's great. Luke is holding him back.

BASED TROOTH BOMBZ WORKING THE MARKS
>>
>>2119900
I knew you'd come!
>>
>>2119900

Is that OP/Dean Cuck?
>>
>>2119910
That is the Trooth Bomber in all his glory. Although dropping a different kind of bomb.
>>
>>2119920
reported for dox
>>
>>2119920
Thank you Poof Bombz for BTFOing FStalker the other day

However your lack of Roman on this list is disturbing
>>
>>2119932
No personal info is shared, so I think you might be retarded. And I can't very well dox myself, can I?
>>
>>2119920
>>2119936

>IP count didn't go up

SAMEFAGGOT

>>2119939
Pics are dox and of course you can dox yourself you fucking dumbass
>>
>>2119936
He actually wasn't that far off from the list. I thought about including him just because I sometimes feel bad for the guy but I would have had to remove Tyler Breeze and that was not an option.
>>
File: jeezus.jpg (15KB, 201x233px) Image search: [Google]
jeezus.jpg
15KB, 201x233px
>>2119939
>And I can't very well dox myself, can I?

>>2119902
pic also related
>>
File: samefag.png (151KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
samefag.png
151KB, 1366x768px
>>2119942
Retard on both accounts. Try not to get beat by any Chicago black teens today. The cops won't call it a hate crime cause their pussies.
>>
>>2119950
reported again for dox'ing yourself dipshit

can't wait for you to post your kikebook
>>
File: All Lives Matter.jpg (41KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
All Lives Matter.jpg
41KB, 600x300px
>>2119950
*Because they're pussies
*Because of their pussies
Take your pic.
>>
>>2119900
Guy are you bullying me because you think I have cuck face?

I don't think I have cuck face
>>
>>2119963
>>2119900

That pic is on the cuck Wikipedia page right now lol
>>
>>2119977
You guys used to call me a virgin. I can't be a virgin and be a cuckold, so which is it?
>>
>>2119982
You look like a textbook cuck. When you grow up and stop spending 5 hours per post on an anime mandrama message board you might fullfill your cuck destiny
>>
>>2119982
You can if your tiny little cuck cock doesn't go into your landwhale gfs nigger cock hole
>>
>>2120000
Digits don't lie. I know my destiny now.
>>
>>2119982
>how can I not have sex and do something that means I am not having sex

holy fucking shit you are a dumb motherfucker
>>
>>2120018
Being a cuckold means that somebody you're fucking cheats on you.
>>
>>2117969
Incorrect you raging faggot, he didn't want to sign.

He is shit though so no one cares.
>>
>>2120021
>implying you have to be fucking them

you seem like the type of cuck that starts wearing his chastity lock on the first date
>>
>>2120021
It means you get off watching someone you're in a relationship fuck someone else, it doesn't mean you're fucking the person in the relationship with you
>>
>>2117867
>the Miz
>#4

List invalid.
Miz in terms of ring work isn't even in the top 30 let alone top 5.
>>
>>2120154
>le ring work
Only virgin fatasses care about that shit. Seek sunlight.
>>
>no Roman

Shit list. (But i kinda agree)
>>
File: sashad.jpg (44KB, 532x774px) Image search: [Google]
sashad.jpg
44KB, 532x774px
>seth rollins not #1 on this list
Sasha disagrees
>>
>>2117840
>>2117844
>>2117853
>>2117862
>>2117867

For some reason, there are a lot of valid points in this. Gargano & Ciampa should be way higher, though. Also, Austin Aries should be somewhere on the list. Tajiri too, while we're at it
>>
File: 1480280794778.png (60KB, 252x168px) Image search: [Google]
1480280794778.png
60KB, 252x168px
>Talks about Zayn dropping off and only doing signatures
>Talks about Rollins dropping off and being booked as a chickenshit
>Puts Kevin Owens at #1

Fuck you OP.

AJ Styles is objectively the #1 wrestler of 2016 and it's not even fucking close. The rest of the list is okay.
>>
>>2120171
you're half way right. Miz is still shit because he's a sawed off manlet queer. Passable today because he doesn't put you to sleep but would be getting pegged by Chyna backstage back when wrestling was good
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.