[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Rumble Scenarios You Want to See

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

> Number 1 comes out
> It's Brock and he's ready to go
> Number 2's music hits
> It's Miz!
> ...
> No one is coming out
> A dozen refs have to drag Miz out from the back to get him to the ring as he's yelling in fear
>>
And not just stupid "buzzer goes" posts. I mean realistic stuff. Not:
> HUR, Benoit's music hits, get it?! XD
>>
>>2117411
Samoa Joe comes out at number 8 and breaks Roman's record for eliminations
>>
Corbin is coming in first he accidentally spoiled it on Smackdown Live
>>
A month ago I would've wanted to see Ellsworth eliminated Strowman, but then they strapped a rocketship to Strowman's ass and Ellsworth kinda wore out his welcome, so that'd be pretty pointless.
>>
>>2117482
I know what you mean. If Elsworth just left after being killed at Survivor Series, I would have been behind this.
>>
Finn Balor returns
Tries to do his finisher
Roman spears him mid air out the top rope
>>
>>2117480
I think he meant "I'm the first guy from SmackDown to declare entry in the Rumble." Up 'til that point, it was all Raw guys.

>>2117492
>Roman comes out after his championship even though he's not in the Rumble just to do a high spot on Finn that has no benefit to himself. dick move, Roman.
>>
>>2117499
dick move or brilliant heel turn?
>>
>>2117490
Yeah. Give 'em credit though, they overdid Ellsworth a bit, but they realized it, quickly bailed out and found something else for him lower on the card.

I do still want to see him do something in the Rumble.
>>
Finn Balor, AJ Styles and The Club are all in the ring together and work together for a bit.
>>
>>2117492
That would be a bit stupid of Reigns. Eliminating himself just so he can eliminate Balor? I guess that'd be a neat way to turn heel.
>>
>Finn Balor returns
>Lesnar actually murders him in the ring
>Rumble continues as normal
>Balor never mentioned again
>>
>>2117511
>Roman turns heel
>Starts randomly coming out and spearing people off the top rope in completely unrelated matches.
>Including Cruiserweights, so he's doing this like 10 times a night.
Book it, Vince.
>>
>>2117516
AJ Styles is champion already
>>
>>2117411

I like it but i'lol change it slightly

>Brock comes out first
>#2 James Ellsworth or Curt Hawkins
>bell rings
>Brock stands still
>Jobber eliminates themself out of fear
>Somoa Joe or Braun #3
>>
#29 Balor comes out, eliminates 2 men and has a face off with Undertaker. The crowd are going insane. They fight back and forth as the count down begins for #30. The arena literally blows up as the static hits... LOOK IN MY EYES blares out as the cameras cut to black and more suicide bombers blow themselves up killing 70,000+
>>
>Ellsworth survives Braun and Lesnar/Goldberg
>cuts a cocky heelish promo while he's alone in the ring
>next entrant is Gillberg
>based Gillberg spears him and beats him like Goldberg beat Lesnar at SS
>the feud keeps going until their WM match
>>
File: Yes.png (513KB, 599x395px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.png
513KB, 599x395px
>>2117872
>>
>>2117520
THIS
>>
>only goldberg left in the ring
>#29 is lesnar
>they both take each other out
> noone left in the ring
>#30 is coming
>3..2..1
>ellsworth
>>
1 Lesnar
2 Show
3 Angle
>>
I want like 15 guys in the ring after #30 for a while. Worst thing is when the final four are numbers 27-30, makes the rest of the match look pointless. Have Rollins, Jericho, Zayn, Strowman, Corbin, Ziggler, Miz, Ambrose, Wyatt, Orton, Cesaro, Sheamus, Big E, Brock and Goldberg all be in the ring at the end for at least 5-10 minutes.
>>
>>2117482

Well, in a way Ellsworth already got his "revenge" on Braun at Survivor Series when he hid under the ring and grabbed him by the foot.

I think it was well written because it was a good way for Ellsworth to get back at Braun while at the same time making Braun look strong.
>>
File: BwdFkk_IAAACDEA.jpg (31KB, 387x505px) Image search: [Google]
BwdFkk_IAAACDEA.jpg
31KB, 387x505px
Thought?
>>
>3...2....1!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHU5D2O31vs
>crowd goes apeshit
>a pause as no one comes out
>music goes off, then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLFyZOn2t3A&t=
>>
>>2118018
would mark out desu lad
>>
>>2117411

They kind of did that last year.
>>
>Miz Comes out at Number One
>Cuts a Narcissistic Promo on how he's a better pure wrestler than Daniel Bryan
>Says he does Bryan's crap better than he does and that nobody can touch him when it comes to Technique
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Hp7U03drs
>>
>>2117492
>Roman spears him mid air out the top rope

Would they try to do a spot so dangerous with Finn right after he gets off from injury?
>>
>Cult of personality hits
>Crowd goes apeshit
>Steph walks out
>Hikes up her skirt lowers her panties and squeezes out a fat steaming turd on the stage.
>Leaves
>>
>Roman gets eliminated in under a minute

(I know, I know.)
>>
>>2118018
Jesus, nuclear heat.
>>
>>2118018

>rumble then stops while Miz and Maryse fuck in the ring while telling fat smarks they will never experience this

B O O K I T
>>
>>2118366
>no one messes with the turd
>Turd stays in through entire rumble
>winner thinks they won
>revealed next night on Raw turd is real winner
>>
Probably an obvious one but:
> One of the first people is Gable
> Three or four people later Jordan comes out
> They clear the ring and hype up the crowd waiting for number 6
> Buzzer hits and it's Kurt Angle!
> He gets in the ring as Gable and Jordan look at each other, say a few words
> Jordan goes out to the corner
> They start doing an honourable tag, handicap match
> Awesome sequence with Gable and Angle out wrestles him into his corner
> Gable tags in Jordan and they do the same
> Kurt invites both into the ring to wrestle and then next guy comes out and we continue with the Rumble
>>
I want to see stone cold come out and eliminate everyone, give me a hell yeah!
>>
>>2117411
Stone cold returns and wins the rumble.
>>
>>2119018
>>2119026
Y'know, people would initially moan he's burying everyone... But they would be lying if they said they wouldn't mark the fuck out.
>>
>Number 30
>Everyone else is tired out but Miz entered at Number 29
>Cuts a cocky promo saying he'll win the Rumble for Daniel
>Bryan's music hits
>Crowd goes apeshit
>It's Damien Sandow in Bryan's gear
>>
>>2119080
That would confuse the fuck out of the crowd. Do we boo because of the Bryan fake out or do we cheer because we love Sandow?

Probably wouldn't happen with him in TNA. But I can picture Miz already being out there then his music hits again and it's Mizdow. If it was NXT I think Blue Pants would make a great his Maryse.
>>
>>2118976
Would mark out bro. As Striker would put it
>>
>>2119080
This would be gay as fuck in every way.
>>
>>2119080
That'd be too fucking weird. Be better if miz's music played twice and he came out the second time.
>>
>Number 30
>3..........1....
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzwADJqf_Ok
>eliminates the last guy remaining, Roman Reigns, to win the Rumble
>he does his pose in the middle of the ring
>here comes crashing down from the top of the roof STING
>KOs taker with his bat
>Sting looks at the Undertaker cold body, when all of the sudden Foley comes from ringside and lariats Sting
>Sets up for the ME of Wrestlemania, where 3 people will fight at the 33 anniversary
>>
>>2118018
This would be fucking amazing. They would probably benefit from doing it in the latter half of the Rumble.
>>
>>2118018
>a Bryan fakeout in the Royal Rumble

I mean spiting Bryan fans worked so well in 2014 & 2015...
>>
>>2119797
This would be to delibratley get heat though. 14 and 15 they actually expected people to be happy with the results.
>>
>>2119812
>get heat

What's the payoff?
>>
>>2119797
Legitimately could've worked in 2014 if Barrett came out at 30 saying some shit like
>WERE YOU ALL EXPECTING SOMEONE ELSE? WELL IM AFRAID IVE GOT SOME BAD NEWS

Instead Mysterio absorbed all of that heat and was undeservedly booed until his last day in the company.
>>
>>2119821
>WERE YOU ALL EXPECTING SOMEONE ELSE? WELL IM AFRAID IVE GOT SOME BAD NEWS
Kek I loved Barrett, really wish he didn't go and he's still the king of the ring
>>
>>2119817
To get Miz who happens to be a heel more heat and to further the feud between him and Bryan because they clearly aren't dropping it any time soon.
>>
>>2119965
>a feud with a non-wrestler

So no payoff?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.