[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your favourite Shield Member

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (256KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
256KB, 1280x720px
No memeing, faggots. Who is your favourite of these 3? (You must choose)
>>
Roman > Seth >>>>>>>>>>>>> Deannetty
>>
Seth >>>>> deanetty >>>>>>>> javesty
>>
Seth > Dean > Roman

I don't like them at all but if I had to rank them, that would be it
>>
Seth >>> Dean >>>>>>>>> Roman
>>
I like Dean the best, but really, I like all three of them and feel sad that all of them have been badly booked. Dean is actually the one WWE has been treating the better by far.
>>
I like Dean the most because he entertained me the most

I like all of them, though I wish Roman had a better character
>>
Roman Reigns
It was Dean in 2014 but he exposed himself as pure shit the next two years
>>
>>2117055
Weird because he was treated worst until 6 months ago
>>
>>2117063
Yeah, but ever since MITB they've been doing great by him.
>>
>>2117069
No dick pics and no wellness violations, holmes
>>
Roman>Seth>Dean
>>
Dean> Seth>>>>>Ramen
>>
Seth > Roman > Dean

Though face Seth is kinda boring.
>>
>>2117041
>>2117042
>>2117047
>>2117085
>14 posts
>11 ips

Kys carter
>>
>>2117085
this
>>
>>2117085
Hi Carter
>>
>>2117093
>still forcing carter likes seth meme
fucking K Y S
>>
Dean is the only one who's actually allowed some momentum and is actually booked to his strengths. If he had better offense, he's be the total package. As it is, he's the best full-time pure babyface in WWE.
Seth is the best in-ring but has had his alignment completely out of whack all year, coming back heel, then having his face turn half-assed. Hopefully 2017 is better once he's done with HHH.
Roman is worse than Seth in-ring, worse than Dean on the mic and has the worst booking and writing of the three. I honestly have no idea what can salvage him besides a heel turn and they seem deadset against that.
>>
>>2117162
One day they're gonna finally give Reigns the heel turn he needs, and I bet that motherfucker will nail it. He just seems like such a good natural heel and he already has all the hate behind him.
>>
Dean > Sef > Roman
>>
>>2117182
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbS7iCMxn0
>>
>>2117031

In the last year: Dean>Seth=Roman

Potential-wise: Roman>Seth=Dean

Roman needs to be a heel, at least for awhile. He can come back a face after he loses the X-pac heat
>>
Dean actually had a build to the main event. He is a midcarder and could still be in the main event. He is the best booked out of any other shield member.
>>
>>2117031
Ambrose > Seth > Roman

Roman is mediocre at best in every way. Seth is a sloppy spot monkey that just does movez with no concept of ring psychology or selling. Ambrose is an awful wrestler with a terrible character but he can talk
>>
They've all been booked like shit (Ambrose has been booked well since going to Smackdown though).

Best in ring worker by far is Seth.

Best mic worker is Dean.

Best look is Roman.

Overall I think Seth is the most complete package but he seriously has not been booked correctly even once since the Shield broke up. Historically terrible fucking booking.
>>
>>2117031
Seth > Dean > Roman
>>
>>2117204
I feel like he was built properly from the break-up to WM31, then everything very abruptly took a shit.

Remember the '15 Rumble when he was hanging with Cena and Lesnar? Dude looked like a fucking God.
>>
Jasethy was the best up until he won the title now he's the worst
>>
H U M O N G O U S CANINE
>>
1) Dean. He's not the best wrestler in the world and his style is sometimes lackluster but he's by far the best talker and his character actually evolves and develops with the times unlike the other two (not sure how much of that is on him and how much of it is on the clearly superior writing staff at Smackdown). Also he's down for any spot.

2) Seth. The most entertaining to watch in ring, but a proven unsafe worker. Cool look but his character is as shallow as a puddle, could be so much more but he's been squandered by creative.

3) Roman. Just terrible all around. No passion or respect for the biz, literally a failed football player who went on to wrestling as an afterthought.
>>
>>2117031
Roman > Dean > Jasethy
>>
>>2117031
Ambrose.
>>
>>2117264
>No passion or respect for the biz

its fake fighting except now its fake fighting on a childrens tv show, who would respect that? two of the three biggest names in wrestling history didn't give a fuck about it and just used it to further their brand
>>
>>2117147
Hi Carter!
>>
>>2117031
Seth.

Roman never really stood out to me and Dean turned out to be gobshite.
>>
>>2117191
He was so much better as a heel he did not even botch his lines
>>
Ambrose>Rollins>Reigns

Ambrose is the best talker.
Rollins is the best wrestler.
Reigns is just a guy. Mediocrity personified.
>>
File: 1481073841170.gif (2MB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
1481073841170.gif
2MB, 266x199px
>>2117031
Big Dog is based, and this is Big Dog territory, so he's obviously the best

I think Dean has the potential to be the next Stone Cold and that would be pretty neat if WWE lets him.

Seth is good in ring, but his character became boring to me after Money in the Bank.

All three of them need WWE to let thim experiment with adjusted movesets. We keep seeing the same shit from all of them every match. Every signature meme gets hit like a bingo card
>>
>>2117031
>Watch in the ring
Seth

>Listen to on the mic
Dean

>Have a beer with
Roman
>>
File: IMG_0571.jpg (190KB, 620x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0571.jpg
190KB, 620x608px
>>2117380
>>
>>2117031
In ring: Seth > Roman >>>>>>>>>> Dean
On the mic: Dean >> Roman >>> Seth (face)
Personally: Roman >>> seth >>>>>>>> Dean
>>
Seth is the only one I care about, i want to lick his nipples
>>
>>2117442
Roman is literally the most boring guy ever IRL. He probably doesnt even drink beer.
>>
>>2117147
Fuck off to your basement Carter
>>
>>2117031
i only started watching wrestling in 2014 and i always found dean the most intersting so for me its dean> seth> roman- dont hate roman he just bores me to death
>>
Roman > Dean > Seth
>>
they've all been ruined beyond repair
>>
Based big dog > le wacky madman > Seth borings

I do enjoy all of the infinitely more than Kevin Outlawens
>>
>>2117031
Official:

>Look
Dean > Roman > Seth
>In-Ring
Roman > Seth > Dean
>On Mic
Dean > Seth > Roman
>Theme
Dean > Seth > Roman
>Superstar Presence
Roman > Seth > Dean

Dean - 11/15
Roman - 10/5
Seth - 9/15

Nobody can prove me wrong.
>>
Seth.
>>
>>2117031
All three of them are shit

Wish they never debuted
>>
>>2118101
>Roman - 10/5
was that on purpose?
>>
They're all shit and have collectively ruined WWE since Vince refuses to give up on them.
>>
>>2118101
Agree except.
>>In-Ring
>Roman > Seth > Dean
No.
Seth > Roman >>> Dean
>>
Seth >> Roman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Deanetty
>>
Dean, future of the company I still believe. He was set up by Stonecold but can recover
>>
>>2117031
For me it's Seth, then Roman, and Dean pretty solidly in third. Personal preference aside, it's Deano who's been booked more or less spectacularly since the split and 2016 was his year to shine compared to his former stable mates. His faults have never been more apparent, however, and he's a clear bronze medal when stacked up against AJ and Cena. Other than that though, he serves as a huge asset to the Blue brand considering how much better his reactions are when stacked against anyone else on the roster. No shame in coming up short against 2 of the all time best.

Roman continues to improve at a rapid pace and could easily grow into becoming one of the all time greats, but he's just never going to get over in a meaningful way with his current status. WWE doesn't seem to care though, and would rather squander him as a vanilla babyface which sucks for the Big Dog since he deserves better. That boi continues to put in the work and will always be guaranteed a meaningful spot on the card, just wish he had more room to breath and be himself, whether that be as an unchecked heel or a dominant face with little regard for anyone.

Seth is the man and has arguably improved the most overall considering his promos used to be abysmal and they now have enough confidence in him to hold entire segments on his own. It was always apparent that he was the ring general of the trio and did most of the heavy lifting wrestling-wise. That being said his entire return has been mishandled, and despite having some classics with Roman and Owens he's still nowhere near where he should be considering the raucous reactions he was getting initially. Blue-balling him in every one of his ppv matches except Roadblock didn't help him any either. Hope Trips puts him over come Mania to futher solidify him as a top prospect.
>>
SETH 5.5 SAYS I JUST ENDED YOUR CAREER
>>
>>2117761

Nigga stop he's hilarious and everyone likes him off screen.
>>
When they're all heels (Including when Roman was heel in the Shield): Dean > Roman > Seth.

Dean held the best mic presence/attitude, Reigns was a legit badass beast and Seth carried the wrestling matches.

Rating them now, Reigns has the most interest from me simply because i want to see him rebound from the hate and i wanna see how he progresses in the business with his character.

Dean is fine but he's Dean nothing's really changed.

Seth after turning face has instantly become the most boring of the 3, and its not his fault its just bad booking.
>>
In the shield: Ambrose>Roman>Seth
2014: Ambrose>Roman>Rollins
2015: Ambrose>Rollins>Reigns
2016: Rollins>Ambrose>Reigns
>>
Roman Reigns

If anyone says anything else in 2017 they're a fucking subhuman joke. 2014 was 3 years ago.
>>
Roman and tbf I think his signature + finisher is trash.
>>
File: 1482187115013.png (269KB, 362x444px) Image search: [Google]
1482187115013.png
269KB, 362x444px
>>2118563
>2016
>Rollins>Ambrose>Reigns
>>
Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns
>>
File: 1481310379178.png (373KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481310379178.png
373KB, 500x500px
>>2118563
>2016
>Ambrose not last
>>
>>2118591
yeah, they should change those. And maybe some of his attire and theme song.
>>
>>2118657
Roman's vest is completely different from the shield one. That should stay, his attire is dope. He needs a new theme song though. Preferably one with lyrics so they can cement him as a top level guy. Fucking AJ styles has lyrics in his song and he debuted in 2016. None of the shield guys have lyrics. Roman didn't even get to have his own theme song. It's ridiculous
>>
Roman >>>>>>>> Dean >>>>>> dogshit > Jasethy
>>
>>2118666
Satan confirms.

Hopefully, they change his theme song in the heel turn (but then, that theme would actually fit right in)

At this moment, i see difficult that they'll do that. At least make a remix or something? i don't want to hear the shield theme without the shield.
>>
>>2118101
Look..... dean..... this is bait
>>
>>2117031
None of them.

>yet another Samoan inserted into what was supposed to be an all-indy group because neopetism
>drunken slob that can't sell
>unsafe hatchet job to the stars
>>
>>2117031
Roman Reigns >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>> Jasethy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AIDS >>>>>>>>> Deannetty
>>
Dean>Seth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ellsworth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Roman
>>
Stone cold is better than all of them, they all beat out hollycuck hulk chokin though
>>
File: IMG_5691.jpg (114KB, 485x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5691.jpg
114KB, 485x450px
Ramen=hollycuck hulk chokin
Over push, thunderous boos. Revisionist history.
Dean=stone cold
GOAT got over organically by being the absolute best. Highly entertaining and revered. Mount Rushmore of wrestling for sure.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>2117038
>>2117074
>>2117059
>>2117268
>>2117380
>>2118003
>>2118569
>>2118591
>>2118670
>>2118783

Top kek.

You can notice him for his eternal butthurt over Ambrose and his love/hate relationship with his buttbuddy Carter.
>>
FedoRamen voted a dozen times
>>
>>2119151
roman reigns is better than the cuckster as is everyone who ever laced up a pair of boots
>>
>>2117031
Dean is fine as a midcarder but garbage as a main eventer. The other who are just garbage.
>>
>>2117031
Seth.
>>
>>2117031
BASED BIG DAWGGG
>>
heel Seth > Roman > Dean > face Seth
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.