[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop Hulk Cena?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1463302083494.jpg (590KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1463302083494.jpg
590KB, 1024x1365px
How do we stop Hulk Cena?
>>
Goldreigns
>>
Phenomenal Forearm
>>
>>2117010
>John more muscular and defined in every aspect

Hulk Hogan and the 24 inch pythons BTFO forever
>>
>>2117015
Is that Golddust's new finisher?
>>
File: rock-attitude1.png (649KB, 558x663px) Image search: [Google]
rock-attitude1.png
649KB, 558x663px
Get someone who has beaten both.
>>
>>2117010
>cena's trunks are literally made out of hogan's skin

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2117119
rock beat Hogan, Austin and Cena clean
>>
File: 1463367289366.jpg (209KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1463367289366.jpg
209KB, 640x519px
>>
>>2117743
All at Mania, based Dwayne
>>
File: IMG_5632.gif (3MB, 312x176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5632.gif
3MB, 312x176px
>>2117743
He's also the only one with the intestinal fortitude to face the toughest sob in the wwf.
Cena and hogan feared the Texas rattlesnake, that is an undisputed fact.
>>
>>2118147
>that is an undisputed fact.

Except Austin is the one who declined the Hogan match at 18
>>
>>2118147
>stevetty rewriting history because he was scared to get booed in a fake fight
>>
>>2118151
Do you have any footage of hogan delivering the atomic leg drop to stone cold? I thought not. Take your pills and go to bed grandpa.
>>
>>2118158
What are you on about you retard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqlMOA0Z-qY
>>
>>2117010
Austin and The Rock do the Fusion Dance. Or put on the Potarra earrings.
>>
>>2118163
>i just feel like hogan was a step or two behind me at that time
>wrestles a drugged and washed up scott hall instead

what did he mean by that?
>>
Divorce papers
>>
>>2118163
LOL hogan trying to leech off of Austins superstardom. He's too smart for that. Rock should not have pitied hogan and faced a worthy opponent. Not some washed up has been. Main event should have been face triple h vs heel Austin. That would have drawn dimes.
>>
>>2118179
see
>>2118157
>>
>>2118179
>leech off of Austins superstardom
>Coming off the heel turn that killed wrestling in the mainstream to this day

I think Austin is the GOAT but stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>2118183
Austin made wrestling.
If he had a face on his level to work with you might have liked it better. The rock was off makin Shitty sci fi originals. Who was the face to challenge Austin? Biker taker? LMAO
>>
>>2118185
>Austin made wrestling.

lol

>If he had a face on his level to work with you might have liked it better

Exactly, which makes his heel turn even more dumb. Not only did he turn heel during an extremely hot period for no reason but he did it a night before where the second top babyface was going away for three months. His character never recovered after that, meanwhile Hogan was coming into the company for the first time in a decade.

It's a shame too because the matches he was having during that period were the best of his entire WWE run, a 4 star match with Benoit or Angle every week, sometimes two
>>
>>2118188
>Austin controls every decision on the show

Meanwhile hogan literally did and politicked his ancient body through the hallow domains of the multiple wrestling companies he utterly ruined.
>>
>>2118648
He doesn't, but it was 100% Austin's idea to turn heel.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0105/568935/steve-austin-on-whose-idea-it-was-to-turn-him-heel/

He calls it the only regret of his career along with walking out on Brock
>>
>>2117010
You can't; just accept it.
>>2118177
Underrated post
>>
>>2118662
>puts over the rock, who subsequently fucks off to Hollywood
>wanted him to Job to a shit like lesnar who can't talk on the mic, only does German suplexes, leaves like a year after that, and jobbed to oldberg in about a minute.
Yeah Steve sure made the wrong call on that one.

At the same timeframe of hollycuck hulk chokin coming in killing based haitches hype train face push baka disgusting
>>
>>2118694
>puts over the rock, who subsequently fucks off to Hollywood

Two years later, lad. And if you're talking about the Survivor Series match, he turned face the next night and feuded with Angle instead of Rock. I don't know why you're arguing with Austin himself here. It was a bad call because it killed the last wrestling boom we've ever seen, despite it being an entertaining run
>>
>>2118697
You want to quote stone colds Steve Austin? I got a quote for ya, you sorry piece of trash. "I felt like hulk chokin was a few steps behind me at the time" hogan was not and never will be good enough to lace the rattlesnakes boots. Look at me when I'm talking to ya ya little beady eyed bastard. Keep looking at me like that Ill knock your teeth down your throat. AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINEEEE, CAUSE STONE COLD, SAID SO!!
>>
>>2118735
Kek
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.