[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SD absolutely destroyed Raw this week. Not even Oldberg could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
SD absolutely destroyed Raw this week.

Not even Oldberg could make up the difference.

>Womyn crap
mysterious luchadora is genuinely interesting and make you want to watch next week, nice swerve with Alexa posing as her

Charlotte and Bayley don't compare so far
>Tag
Not sure why they had Cesaro lose clean on Monday, AA vs Wyatts is more interesting

>Midcard title:
Ambrose and Miz put on one heel of a main event, compared to boring Roman vs Owens.
The crowd was hot as fuck too.

>Misc:
Ellsworth and Carmella is better than Sasha and Nia

Corbin's push is meh, Ziggler heel turn interesting

On Raw, Strowman and Zayn salvage the boat

>Main event

Jericho and Goldberg can't compensate for the inane boredom of Roman vs Owens.

AJ and Cena cut one hell of a promo and their match will surely overshadow Raw at the RR

GMs:
Bryan is awesome, Foley is a cuck

SD is the A show.
>>
>>2115265
Anything with becketty is automatic shit. RAM has better divas
>>
>Smackdownie going though asinine mental gymnastics
(lol
>>
>>2115305
>Rawtists butthurt about their shitty show
>>
Fuck off SJWDown.

Isn't it patethic enough how they talked about "winning" in the ratings when the football thing was on the air at the same time as raw? Lol.
>>
>>2115290
>>2115305
>>2115330
speak up pipsqueak, can't hear ya
>>
>mysterious luchadora is genuinely interesting and make you want to watch next week

Not really, no one cares about women's wrestling besides fedora tipping betalords

But otherwise yeah, SD wins again
>>
>>2115265
Goldbergs appearance on Raw was terrible this week. Weakest pop he's got and the double spear was a cringe attempt at getting Roman over
>>
>>2115265
>mysterious luchadora is genuinely interesting
>lying in your first point
>>
>>2115491
>the double spear was a cringe attempt at getting Roman over

implying that's not the main problem with Raw

everything is a lame ass attempt to get Roman over
>>
>>2115537
OP here and desu I don't care about womyn and I skip most of their shit.

But at least it's a decent angle.
>>
>>2115622
It worked though
>>
>mysterious luchadora
Should've given that time to Breezango, and it's obviously Naomi.
>>
I think we can all agree that Ram is done and Smackdown has now won the war forever. There are no rawtists left, just autists trying to bait us SmA+ckchads for (you)s. It's over. Smackdown has won and it wasn't even close.
>>
>>2115265
>memebrose gets negative reactions during his title run like Roman
>is paired with a midcard title like Roman
>will subtly get back into the main event picture like Roman
>Will continue to get negative reactions until he retires like Roman
Rollins was the only good shield member
>>
>>2115785
Hi Colby!
>>
>>2115491
>>2115622
>getting worked by Roman
>>
>Smackdownies have to resort to mob mentality and agitmemes just to push the narrative that Smackdown is better
(lol

In 2 years Smackdown goes back to taped events while Raw will still be strong
>>
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose was over as fuck tonight. Meanwhile Ramen draws heel heat the moment he steps through the curtain and nobody cares about Sethetty at all.

RAWtists single-handedly keeping the suicide hotline people employed
>>
Wow people here actually think Raw is good?
>>
>>2115897
And they actually think SD is somehow worse

I bet it's just contratians, as usual
>>
>>2115622
>>2115666 good triple!!
>>2115699 nice double!!!
>>2115799 great dubs!!!
>>2115911 cool dubs!!
>>
>>2115825
>RAWtists single-handedly keeping the suicide hotline people employed

Kekked loudly on the shitter.
>>
>Cesaro [lost] clean
Wrestling fans are not just stupid, but also blind.
>>
>>2115785
Ambrose's IC win got a bigger pop than Rollins has ever gotten.

Back to tumblr, Sethfag. This "face" run is a flop, just like his abysmal heel run.
>>
File: IMG_7414.png (117KB, 633x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7414.png
117KB, 633x567px
>>2115265
Keep dreaming Smackdownie, the Goldberg/ Big Dog stare down and double spear will top anything Smackcuck Live will produce for weeks
>>
>>2115290

Best pure babyface on the roster aka one Miss Rebecca Lynch owns every other woman and most of the midcard men rn tbqh fampai.
>>
>>2115330
>SJWDown

SD is the less SJW show by far, where the women are allowed to be simply wrestlers who want to succeed at wrestling, unlike RAM where they are forced into the label of "WOMEN wrusslers" and bland "history makers" without having any real story to tell.

Smackdown has the real progessive and neutral agenda-less booking.
>>
>THREE (3) women's matches
>Deanetty is a champ again
>Ellsworth continues to exist
>Every match other than the main event got rushed through
I dunno, OP.
>>
>>2116146
They should have done that spot on the Rumble, not on a random Raw.
>>
>>2115785
Men, women and kids were literally jumping up and down with happiness when he won the title.
>>
File: 1473801642937.png (110KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1473801642937.png
110KB, 601x508px
>>2115330
>>2115799
>>2116146
>>2116165
The absolute STATE of Rawtists. Buried both in the ring and in the ratings.
>>
>>2115265

to be fair, Smackdown is pretty garbage too,, it only seems good when compared to the complete shit show that is RAM
>>
>>2116146
>old guy staring down crap guy

So great...
>>
>>2115785
I'm not a fan of Dean Ambrose and his shitty looking offense but he got a huge pop from the entire crowd when he won the IC belt.
>>
>>2116266
>hey smackdudes, we all agree raw sucks right, but can't we also agree that smackdown sucks too?
>>
>>2115265
The swerve would have been better if Bliss actually won. That was fucking stupid and makes Bliss look stupid and weak.
>>
>>2115825
>>2116144
>>2116302
That's because Miz is the last great heel and they popped because he finally lost the title.
>>
>>2116316
bliss is supposed to look weak because she's a heel. mark.
>>
>>2116333
>babyface is always suppose to look strongest.
Sorry mate you are the mark.
>>
>>2116348
>babyface is always suppose to look strongest.
when the babyface is losing at the ppv? Yup. Becky is moving to feud with probably Mickie James and Alexa is going to feud with Naomi for the title. Mark.
>>
>>2116165
good matches, good storylines, good promos

that's all I care about
>>
>>2115799
That's what I said lel
Broadcasting a LIVE event is expensive as fuck. They're lucky they have the network now and don't have to pay to broadcast PPVs live, hence why they now xoukd afford to air 2 live shows a week on cable TV.

2 years from now, RAM will take the lead as it's always been from day 1 since its debut in 1993. I'm really hyped for this year's DRAFT, can't wait!
>>
>>2116332
Kee ptelling yourself that Mizfag
>>
>>2115265
>debating ratings of shows in the same company
state of this fanbase
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.