[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shawn on Raw this week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: shawn1.jpg (114KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
shawn1.jpg
114KB, 940x545px
Shawn Michaels is scheduled to appear on Raw to promote his new movie. Who will interrupt him, and more importantly, who will he bury?

He buried Seth Rollins in his last apperance. Is Kevin Owens next?
>>
Probably jasethy again
>>
Goldberg gave the rub to Roman this week

Shawn will give the rub to Jasethy and make the fat chump and even bigger loser
>>
>>2115151
Shawn doesn't give the rub to anyone unless his name is Daniel Bryan
>>
>>2115181
>put over Seth on the interview afterward calling Seth the best wrestler on the wwe at the moment and telling the interviewer Seth just needs to take his advice and he will be even better
>>
>>2115232
>shawn implied that seth wasn't good enough to "hit his music" because Seth was just a "Version 2" of himself
>>
>>2115122
>who will he bury
>he buried
>>2115147
>_etty/ethy
>>2115151
>rub
>>2115181
>shawn doesnt give the rub

This board is so cringeworthy
>>
>>2115243
>autism, the post
>>
>>2115263
Thanks for further proving my point
>>
He's going on Jericho's list.
>>
>>2115267
I'll point my dick into your mom's cooch, faggot
>>
>>2115282
Doubt you'll ever have sex tbf
>>
>>2115295
doubt your mom will ever have sex after i'm done with her
>>
>>2115280
>You know what happens? Huh? Know what happens to people who break the Jeritron 5000 with their face?
>>
>>2115299
> only way you can have sex is with some 60yo hag
Sad !
>>
>>2115336
>SEETHING
>>
>>2115122
It will be Seth again because Seth is in a long term program with muh Hunter for Mania and HBK always gets involved in muh Hunter feuds.
>>
>>2115393
Why does Hunter need HBK for literally every Mania feud or match he is ever involved with?

I think the only exception was last year because Big Buyrates Roman didn't need any help
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.