[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AND WELL GUSE, WHO IS MORE RACIST? HOGAN, VINCE OR ZIGGLER?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

AND WELL GUSE, WHO IS MORE RACIST?
HOGAN, VINCE OR ZIGGLER?
>>
>>2113321
1. Vince
2. Hogan
3. Ziggler

Dolph has a chance to surpass them. God I'd love to see him invade Raw and attack New Day.
>>
>>2113353
>He gathers Aryan wrestlers on the roster
>gets the DX tank
>invades RAM
>Works marks into a shoot with Poland 1942 gimmick
>>
>>2113321
Are you talking about Adolph "Nothing more funny than a dead junglebunny" Ziggler?
>>
>>2113321
Implying Hogan was wrong.
>>
>>2113445
Book it.
>>
>>2113321
>mind ur own business MARK
God I hate it when wrestlers try to pander to smarks by using "insider" terms. Ziggler is the worst.
>>
>>2113321
What did Ziggler do that's racist?
>>
>>2113321
What did he do? I might actually change my opinion on this charisma vacuum twink
>>
>>2116730
He voted Trump.
>>
>>2116749
Is that it?
>>
>>2116749
Huh, I would have thought Dolph "Cum" Guzzler would be a sjw
>>
>>2116749
The fucking madman. I bet he is somehow connected to those russian hackers since he was banging Lana and she has that commie cock addiction going on.
>>
>>2113321
>>Hogan
>it's racist to object to a nigger fucking your daughter
What kind of world are we living in exactly?
>>
>>2116747
He turned heel because one of the lucha dragons saved him from Baron Corbin and he took offense so he killed the lucha dragon and then kicked a trash can in front of Rhyno and Mojo Rawley.
>>
File: 1480049541135.jpg (161KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480049541135.jpg
161KB, 1080x1080px
>>2116770
A world that's running scared from the RED, WHITE, AND TRUE BROTHER DUDE JACK
>>
>>2116780
>>
Who will Dolph attack next? Jason Jordan, The Usos, Mojo, Otunga?

Who will he recruit into his Aryan stable?
>>
>>2116793
>implying anybody wants to be Dolph's friend
It's not like he can fix his gimmick of being a complete failure at everything
>>
File: 1456532673900.jpg (106KB, 634x973px) Image search: [Google]
1456532673900.jpg
106KB, 634x973px
>>2116779
Really? Based Ziggerman, didn't know he had it in him.
>>
>>2116760
Dating Amy Schumer will turn anyone right wing.
>>
>>2116799
He can save his story arc with a suicide angle that turns into a shoot
>>
>>2116749
I mean i hate trump as much as the next but that reason is not good enough to constitute him being a racist.
It just shows me that ziggler didn't want to vote for hillary.
Which lets be honest who really wanted that cunt to win.
I'd prefer her to win over trump because i genuinely disdain the man and just about everything he stands for.
Not to mention electing a corporate ceo and expecting him to help the lower class is laughably moronic.
Either way the next four years were going to be shit.
>>
>>2116859
> i hate trump as much as the next but that reason is not good enough to constitute him being a racist.

It's good enough for most Trump haters. You're in a small minority of people who realize that voting for Trump doesn't instantly make you a racist by association.
>>
>>2113445
I'm a Hispanic Jew and I would mark out for this faction.
>>
>>2116945
Yea but i just think that the rest of them were easily manipulated marks
People who vote Republican always
And people who didnt want hillary in.

The fact that anyone can think they have a proper functioning brain and also think trump will do anything to this country other than make it even more shitty is just a level of niave bliss I'll only be able to acheive via lobotomy.
>>
>>2116859
>I'd prefer her to win over Trump because I want a war with Russia
>>
>>2116959
>The fact that anyone can think they have a proper functioning brain and also think trump will do anything to this country other than make it even more shitty is just a level of niave bliss I'll only be able to acheive via lobotomy.

I personally thought that Trump was the lesser of two evils in that situation. Given Hillary's platform and parts of her track record, I didn't think Trump could be much worse, if he were worse at all. You obviously disagree with me, and you may be right, but we'll see. I'm kind of of the opinion that the fact that it came down to Trump vs Clinton at all means our country is already pretty badly fucked.
>>
>>2116951
>I'm a Hispanic Jew
What sort of abomination are you?
>>
>>2116960
Oh let me america the cock of freedom do what pleases russia the asshole of communism.
Russia is basically our enemy why let another nation bully you into picking who they want.
Niggas are just fucking stupid i guess.
At least niggas like you.
>>
>>2116974
I respect you.
Sincerely the guy who you quoted.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
>>
>>2116859
>I mean i hate trump as much as the next

but I love trump, senpai. He's not even president yet and the butthurt he's inspired among you and your kind has made my vote for him worth it a thousand times over.
>>
>>2117292
Liberal Butthurt won't help you when prices rise, you've lost your job to the Russians and the internet is being heavily censored because "muh cyberbullying and fake news"
>>
>>2116951
>>2117022

>>2116802
>>
>>2117292
I cant get at someone so simple and childish.
Im glad you voted for your meme candidate bro.
I personally have grown tired of the talking shit on the internet.
Shits about to go down.
Its not gonna get better
It will get worse
So what happens when class warfare?
Because yall niggas are bugging if you think at the rate the entire world is going and repopulating that its only a matter of time before it all explodes.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.