[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plans for Bayley at WM 33

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: juUcMxW.jpg (149KB, 672x1024px) Image search: [Google]
juUcMxW.jpg
149KB, 672x1024px
Source: F4WOnline

> As seen on last night's RAW, Bayley defeated Nia Jax to become the new #1 contender to RAW Women's Champion Charlotte Flair. Bayley will get her title shot at the January 29th WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

> Regarding the angle with Bayley and Stephanie McMahon last night, Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that this is basically a repeat of the WrestleMania XXX storyline with Daniel Bryan.

> The current plan is for Bayley to win the RAW Women's Title, likely at WrestleMania 33. No word yet on what they have planned for the finish at the Royal Rumble but it's believed Bayley won't win the title on her first shot.
>>
>giving the uggo who can't wrestle and cut promo the Women's Title
>>
>>2110857
>Can't wrestle
>Can't talk
>Not even half as over as Bryan
What's WWE attempting to convey with this?
>>
>Daniel Bryan build had multiple years behind it
>Doing the same for Bayletty in 4 months
Wow I'm sure this will work
>>
>>2110861
They did that the night the title was introduced
>>
>>2110863
Bayley is a better babyface character than Bryan ever was.
>>
>>2110868
If your idea of babyface is 'retard' then sure
>>
>>2110857
They should give Bayley the 'yes' chant, but sexualize it.
>>
>>2110868
>People actually believe this
>>
>we're so far removed from XXX that faggots ITT have forgotten that Bryan was just as bad as Bayley on the mic
>>
>>2110865
Come on smarks lets all Boo Bailey from now on
>>
>>2110879
Lol no he wasn't. Bayley's '''''''promos'''''' are shit at best. Bryan was passable
>>
daves a fucking retard when it comes to the women

it will be charlotte vs bayley because thats obvious as fuck. dont look any deeper with this daniel bryan bullshit
>>
>>2110912
>dont look any deeper with this daniel bryan bullshit
>forgets that Steph emasculates Bayley and almost repeating her same lines as she did with the Daniel Bryan B+ player storyline
>>
>>2110925
It's so fucking transparent. She acts as a babyface most of the time then suddenly she's shitting on Bayley for no reason
>>
>>2110929
Steph is not a babyface, she's a tweener now.
>>
i need to take a shit on bailey's face

this isn't sexual at all, i simply want to drop a mushy log on the bridge of her nose because she is the ugliest piece of garbage i have ever seen. her character is shit and she can't wrestle. anyone that cheers her is a target of my rage and scorn. they don't understand wrestling like i understand wrestling. bailey is worthless and wouldn't even be signed to tna yet she is being pushed and hotshotted to a title. it's going to happen and it's a goddamn tragedy. this is like four thousand holocausts. i would call her bayletty but this is an insult to marty jannetty and literally everybody else that has -etty affixed to the end of their name. she is a shitty cunt and i will cover her in my shit.
>>
>>2110868
>5XL
>>
File: url.jpg (61KB, 632x810px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
61KB, 632x810px
>>2110957
>>
>>2110957
This
>>
>>2110857

Fuck Bayley has some nice feet.
>>
>>2110879
Bryan isn't known for his mic work, he's a wrestler

Bayley has neither and smarks refuse to boo her because she's 'attainable'
>>
File: 1455681119952.png (50KB, 565x585px) Image search: [Google]
1455681119952.png
50KB, 565x585px
>>2110857
>Bayley wins and starts crying
>Sasha comes out and hugs her and they cry together
>>
>>2111422
Is Bayley the most 'attainable' female the WWE ever had?
>>
>>2110857
Nice spoiler asshole
>>
>>2111500
Well, Missy Hyatt technically worked for the WWE (F), and the most people have physically attained her, so...no.
>>
>>2111494
while fans chant "YOU DESERVE IT" "YOU DESERVE IT"
>>
You know the Bryan build was partially accidental because every time they try it with another superstar it fails completely.
>>
>>2110861
Charlotte already has the title.
>>
File: 1480124914670.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1480124914670.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>2111417
I'm not some foot faggot like you, but how can you say that when the 3 girls surrounding her have objectively better feet?
>>
>>2111521
It was 100% accidental. He main evented purely because CM Phil walked out and left Haitch with nothing to do at Wrestlemania
>>
>>2110857

Jesus christ. Could you imagine being with your girlfriend and seeing them in public parade around with those legs and feet and acting like they aren't there.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 720x960px
>>2111695
Summer can be hell if you date a jealous chick
>>
Make her use trunks so Charlotte can wedgie the fuck out of her butt
>>
Post the webm of Bayley flopping around like a retard
>>
Feet@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
>>
>>2111695
I'm in that situation weekly
>>
>>2111695
>being that thirsty when you have a gf
>>
File: signature move.webm (3MB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
signature move.webm
3MB, 712x400px
>>2111991
gotchu

>tfw she never did this stupid shit in nxt
>>
>>2114074
It's been a trademark spot of hers for well over a year. It just didn't look as terrible and sloppy
>>
>>2114074
what is this retardnes??
>>
>>2114086
Its sloppy because Charlotte fucked up by not laying flat on the ground.
>>
>>2110869
>>2110878
based bayley milks those elementary school dimes and pushes youth t shirts
>>
>>2114074
tfw no cesaro swing with tits
>>
>>2114074
>that dead crowd
This is genuinely really hard to watch. I feel bad for her and dislike her at the same time
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.