[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotta admit this was a cool moment. If only because these two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Gotta admit this was a cool moment. If only because these two haven't been jobbed out to hell and back like the rest of the roster.
>>
Ramen lost to balor, seth and whoever else clean he can only be more jobbed out cucks like rusev
>>
>>2110429
>Gotta admit this was a cool moment

nah, it was pretty shit
>>
>>2110435
And Goldberg lost to HHH, Nash, Bret the Cuckman, Booker T, and Scott Steiner. He could only beat more jobbed out cucks like "The Great One Dwayne the Cuck Johnson-kisser"
>>
>>2110429
Felt like they were testing the water for a potential Goldberg v Roman match at Mania but thankfully there was little reaction, so it won't happen.
>>
>>2110435
He's still the most protected guy on the full time roster.
>>
>>2110445

>using "cuck" 3 times in one post.

you seem a little obsessed with cuckoldry.
>>
>>2110463
No, I was making fun of (you) for even using it once.
>>
>>2110445
And none of them were clean
>>
>>2110473
HHH pinned him clean as a whistle.
>>
>>2110463
cuck
>>
the big dog would murder goldstein in a shoot fight
>>
>>2110482
Wrestling is fake.
>>
Big dog getting another push. The smarks are SEETHING.
>>
>>2110478
>batista,orton,flair interference
>sledgehammer shot
>kane
i guess when it comes to hhh it was pretty clean.
>>
>>2110517
It's really not though
>>
>>2110478
Stupid idiot
>>
>>2110482
The Medium Bitch can't even convincingly win a fake fight.
>>
>>2110429
I loved it. To bad it went on last though because the crowd seemed to have literally died after the first half of the show.
>>
>>2110435
Roman has lost like 2 matches clean since he was in FCW/NXT. Hardly call that being jobbed out.
>>
>>2110703
the audience jobbed him out years ago
>>
Goldberg is a huge Roman fan. You could see Goldberg marking out standing next to Roman. That double spear was awesome
>>
>>2110429
>Shit we've tried everything to get Roman over!
>Have you tried putting him in the same ring as our most popular wrestlers?
>Yes
>Well shit try it again
>>
I for one look forward to based Roman being the first and only WWE star to kick out of the Jackhammer
>>
>mfw it's Goldberg's turn to endorse that terrible failure Roman Reigns
I hope they pay him good for this crap.
>>
>>2110429
Goldberg finally put someone over.
>>
>>2110429
Goldberg did so much better cutting promos with Brock. When he got in Jericho's face and shouted "SPEAR" then walked over to Owens and shouted "JACKHAMMER" I cringed. Then when him and Owens were in each other's faces, Owens came off calm and confident but Goldberg came off like a senile old man. I think all his laughing and smiling was supposed to come across as cockiness but it had more of a "commence the jiggling" feel to it. He needs to be wearing sleeves too. His arms look fucking weird now.
>>
>>2110847
Oh fuck my name was off. Sorry senpai.
>>
>>2110747
HHH did that already...twice
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.