[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A thought occurs. The most over babyface, the guy who gets the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: bigdog.jpg (175KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
bigdog.jpg
175KB, 800x1067px
A thought occurs.

The most over babyface, the guy who gets the most outright CHEERS, in WWE right now is arguably Roman Reigns. AJ is also in the mix, but he's obnoxious enough that, combined with picking on Ellsworth, he gets a fair amount of actual boos.

What the fuck is wrong with these idiots? They've gotten three heels to get cheered strongly on complete fucking accident. If they just turned Cena "heel," had him not talk so goddamn much, CERTAINLY didn't script him to be a cornball Hogan knockoff, and just beat up dorks like Rusev of Strowman do, he'd be more over than Vince could goddamn imagine.

Don't give me the "It's PG" or "It's a kid's show" bullshit. The same holds true for Rusev and The Abominable Strowman, and they got over as fuck by being PG bad asses.

Bet money that, instead of applying lessons learned from this to Cena and actually making money, they will ruin what has Reigns over because they don't want a heel cheered. God forbid they actually turn him "face," and he becomes a doofy, one-dimensional bore.
>>
File: 1452023574906.jpg (3KB, 110x125px) Image search: [Google]
1452023574906.jpg
3KB, 110x125px
>>2110285
>>
People like Reigns because he destroys manlets and isn't afraid of anything.

People naturally like heels before they aren't presented as unbeatable Supermen. They have more engaging personalities. Even Jasethy had more personality as a heel. WHAT KINDA MAN ARE YOU, JAAAAHHHHHNNNNN.

Rusev is the only exception, because he's a face anyways who gets treated as a heel by the narrative. Fans see through that crap.
>>
>Rusev is a face meme
So original. Back to the drawing board, Bretcum.
>>
>>2110285
who the fuck took this picture
>>
>Reigns gets the most outright CHEERS

nope

>>2110292
>Reigns destroys manlets

struggling_to_lift_Breeze.gif
>>
If you think that Roman gets more cheers than AJ then you're dellusional.
>>
>>2110285
Ratings raper Reigns
>>
>>2110354
He is overcoming the high ratings.
>>
>>2110285
I'll admit I was shocked not only at the cheers, but by the "RO-MAN, RO-MAN" and "Let's go Roman, Roman sucks" chants last night. He was even cheer-booed when he confronted goddamn Goldberg.

WWE did it. They got their top babyface over. Somehow.
>>
>>2110398
>Roman sucks
>-booed
>over
>>
File: based bitches.jpg (80KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
based bitches.jpg
80KB, 620x400px
Friendly reminder that the only part of WWE where the faces are actually cheered and the heels are actually booed is the womens division.
>>
>>2110453
who is miz
>>
>>2110459
An individual, not a division.
>>
>>2110451
Nice b8, m8.

At least acknowledge the other half of the phrases you quote.
>>
>>2110484
I acknowledged the important parts: if those still exist he's not over like he's supposed to be.
>>
>>2110398
Are you literally retarded. He's always got the barely there Let's go Roman chants by women and some children, and there was no difference in the amount between last night and always. It's still 95% boos just like always.
>>
>>2110713
he's not literally retarded, he's a WWE shill.

Roman is not over and Roman has no fans.
>>
>>2110303
>struggling_to_lift_Breeze.gif
>lying
>>
The most over babyface is John Cena, what the heck are you talking about.

Cena, Ambrose, Rollins, Zayn, Cesaro all get way more cheers than Roman.
>>
File: 1303645477402.jpg (36KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
1303645477402.jpg
36KB, 600x368px
>>2110285
>The most over babyface, the guy who gets the most outright CHEERS, in WWE right now is arguably Roman Reigns
>>
>>2110732
Ya seething
>>
>>2110732
>>>/wooo/
>>
Remember to *hide roman threads*
>>
>>2110940
>>2114041
Shut the fuck up you embarrassing spastic.
>>
>>2114067
Ya seething ya pinhead
>>
>>2114067
>SEETHING
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.