[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Masstransit_96.jpg (22KB, 602x135px) Image search: [Google]
Masstransit_96.jpg
22KB, 602x135px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>2108210
The father for raising a retarded fat fuck son
>>
>>2108210
ECW management for not checking how old he really was
>>
>>2108210
Kid for falsifying his documents
>>
>>2108221
This.
>>
>>2108210
>it should be the kid because he lied about how old he was
so that's fair game to open his head wide open by some nog newjack.
>>
>>2108487
Yes. That was his job. That's like getting a job in McDonalds and complaining you have to work with food
>>
>>2108487
He told New Jack to gig him because he didn't know how to.
>>
Some context for the oblivious?
>>
>>2110707
18+
Seriously if you don't even know about this fuck off till you get a clue.
>>
>>2110770
> nashposting
You lose

>>2110707
I think its the New Jack/ Mass Transit debacle
Basically some rookie that has never wrestled before had a match with New Jack and agreed to get bladed. The subhuman nigger decided to slash him up too much and he lost alot of blood and nearly died then beat up the kids dad too i think. People got stabbed aswell i think

Its outlaw shit who cares
>>
>>2110786
>Its outlaw shit
Insult nash posting and then do it yourself, fucking retard.
>>
>>2108210
New Jack for being a sub-human nigger
>>
>>2108392
/thread
>>
Let's look at the bad decisions here and rank them.

1. Getting in the ring with New Jack.
2. Asking FUCKING NEW JACK to cut your head open.
POWER GAP
POWER GAP
POWER GAP
3. Lying to Paul E, etc
4. Paul E and staff being irresponsible, etc

Now there are several conclusions we can draw from these decisions, but they all lead back to the kid being a fat retard and GETTING IN THE RING WITH FUCKING NEW JACK. The end. Case dismissed.
>>
His father was for going along with the lie.
ECW was also in the wrong for letting someone NO ONE has ever heard of main event a show.
New Jack was a moron for doing that spot in a throwaway tag match.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.