[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: shoemaker.jpg (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
shoemaker.jpg
31KB, 300x250px
>Ten days ago, during WWE’s Roadblock: End of the Line PPV, after Charlotte Flair made Sasha Banks tap out at the end of a 35-minute match, my friend leaned over to me and said, “That was the match of the year.”

>I was so wrapped up in it—in Sasha’s tears and Charlotte’s demonic grin, in the euphoric haze after a grueling and well-constructed iron-man match—I replied, “You’re totally right.”

Why are smarks so delusional?

https://theringer.com/the-2016-wwe-awards-d7a3570053ad
>>
>>2106764
You're also literally a smark
>>
File: Vince2.png (163KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
Vince2.png
163KB, 400x298px
>>Ten days ago, during WWE’s Roadblock: End of the Line PPV, after Charlotte Flair made Sasha Banks tap out at the end of a 35-minute match, my friend leaned over to me and said, “That was the match of the year.”

>>I was so wrapped up in it—in Sasha’s tears and Charlotte’s demonic grin, in the euphoric haze after a grueling and well-constructed iron-man match—I replied, “You’re totally right.”
>>
The ultimate cringe
>>
File: asuka.jpg (679KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
679KB, 1600x1600px
>>2106764
Cringe thread?
>>
>>2106764
If we are going for a cringe thread does anyone have the Nakamura cringe pasta?
>>
>>2106764
Not very cringey. Shoemaker is a cool guy and a good writer. A lot better than basically anybody else involved in wrestling on any level whatsoever.
>>
>>2106783
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
>You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>2106807
Hey Shoemaker
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>
File: 1473480284182.gif (890KB, 197x150px) Image search: [Google]
1473480284182.gif
890KB, 197x150px
>>
>>2106810
Was this actually posted in Reddit or we just be facetious?
>>
>>2106921
it was posted here first actually
>>
>>
Typical becketty mark
>>
>>2106921
I think it was posted here
>>
>>2106921
it was posted on /asp first
>>
File: 1479262627225.png (545KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479262627225.png
545KB, 640x640px
>>2106764
>my friend leaned over to me and said, “That was the match of the year.”
Gay as fuck.
>>
>>2106764
It's different when you see a show live. You become biased in its favor.

I was at Roadblock and I got rapped up in that match, not because it was particularly good but because my entire section of the audience was vocal as fuck all night. In particular there was a family right next to me with a girl who was about 12 and she got ridiculously amped up about the match. I legitimately felt bad when Sasha lost because I spent 30+ minutes listening to a child lose her voice screaming for her favorite to win.

The point is, being a part of the mob changes your perspective. The Rollins vs Jericho match was lame but I loved seeing it live because almost my entire section was made up of Jericho fans. The people to the front-left of me were cheering for KO along with me and a family of eight sat behind me were cheering for Reigns so it was like a fun bit of competition.

I have no idea why he wouldn't have said that about the tag match instead though. That was the only match on the card I would really call great, and seeing it live was beautiful. Watching a title change in person is a lot of fun.
>>
>>2110655
BTBWTM
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.