[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People actually enjoy watching this wannabe wrestler?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_IA9YJwts.jpg (169KB, 1021x712px) Image search: [Google]
4L_IA9YJwts.jpg
169KB, 1021x712px
People actually enjoy watching this wannabe wrestler?
>>
>>2106616
Nope
>>
I'd love to know who, because not me.
>>
if you like any of the shield you are an autist
>>
>>2106634
this

Shieldettys killed WWE and each of them were champions for a RAW with a bottom 5 rating all time along with Shawn Michaels and Kevin Owens
>>
>>2106634
Seth was a surprisingly great champion... and that's about as much as I can say for them.
>>
>>2106634
>doesn't like /ourguy/ SethGOD
back to wewcircle shitposter
>>
>>2106638
Hey Carter, everyone knows Jasethy was never our guy no matter how much falseflagging you tried
>>
>>2106638
sup cuckter
>>
Not enough flips.
>>
>>2106642
>>2106644
woocircle is leaking again it seems

and stop calling me carter, carter
>>
File: fan.jpg (31KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
fan.jpg
31KB, 630x420px
2017 is the year where fans can be wrestlers too
>>
>>2106650
>any average fan can do a package piledriver without breaking someone's neck
There is always a place for fat guys in wresting.
>>
so sick of his dumb crazy noises he makes.
>>
>>2106649
Hey Carter, good thing you logged out of your trip unlike the last time where you posted "THANK YOU SEFF" and promptly deleted it

You should go back to wew, you still love it since you keep talking about it
>>
>>2106637
>only a few good matches/promos in a year despite two-thirds of the show revolving around him
>great champion
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>2106659
I never did that it was bretmark impersonating me again
>>
Yes, they do.
That's why they cheer him, see?
People boo Reigns because they don't enjoy his work, it's not that hard actually.
>>
>>2106660
I should say, great in comparison to the title reigns surrounding his. Ya know, the one where Brock Lesnar wrestled once a millenia and the one where there was an entire faction built around Sheamus even though his title reign was two weeks long.
>>
>>2106616
No person is a fan of deannetty
>>
why does wwe push guys that are balding sm.h
>>
>>2106680
Rock and austin are bald and hogan has been balding since he came out the womb
>>
>>2106637
That's a joke. He didnt do shit with the title
>>
I prefer him to his wannabe footballer brother.

>>2106650
"Fans" have been wrestlers since at least the 80s.

18+
>>
>>2106616
GOAT
>>
>>2106616
They're all wannabe wrestlers since it's fucking fake
>>
>>2110784
this
>>
>>2106637
Maybe the car he got J&J got over but lackluster overall.
>>
>>2110784
You're cool, guy.
>>
ambrogio is a solid uppercarder
rollins got the most talent, at most can be a jericho if they manage him very well
roman is a fine silent bodyguard/enforcer sidekick

In the end the shield was a mistake
>>
>>2111740
>ambrogio is a solid uppercarder
i absolutely love me some Ambrose,in fact,he is the only shieldetty that i truly like
but this is very,very wrong
>>
>>2106685
Being intentionally bald is not the same as balding.
Hogan at least had the decency to try to cover his head up most of the time.
>>
>>2111740
Rollins couldn't be Jericho if they morphed into a single being
>>
>>2111750

i dont' mean the same guy but a versatile stable main eventer/uppercarder that lose often but stay revelant
>>
>>2106616
I do. He's the only one from the shield that I like though.
>>
Haven't seen a single Dean Ambrose fan irl. I've been to many bars and have seen a lot of people wear Roman Spiderman shirts and even some Zayn shirts but never Dean or Seth shirts
>>
>>2111848
Because they weren't gay bars
>>
>>2111852
Kek
Pwnd
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.