[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The day wrestling was saved.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

The day wrestling was saved.
>>
>>2106163
kys Shawn
>>
>>2106163
Never understood why this was so devastating.

People get superkicked in the face almost every match
>>
>>2106218

God clearly hates Bret Hart.
>>
>>2106218
It wasn't, it was the fact that he kept wrestling after this for another month. I think he even had a hardcore match with Terry Funk
>>
>>2106237
I see.
>>
>>2106218
It wasn't, he was fucking faking it to cash in on an insurance policy. Like Rick Rude before him
>>
>>2106218
> what is pulling punches/kicks
>>
>>2106257
This. The death of his brother also affected him. Bret is a genius
>>
>>2106258
Pulling?
>>
>>2106303
Yes, when you pull your punches/kicks you're stopping last second to reduce force or not even touching someone. Puroresu is a bit different but generally speaking the wrestlers aren't actually hitting eachother, you know?

As for the kick to Bret's head, it was a cumulative thing. It was a bad concussion on top of the general wear and tear of pro wrestling and combined with other impacts to the head before he had any chance to recover.

Consider that actual fighters are typically given mandatory rest periods of a month to several months if they get hit on the head a lot in a match or otherwise get their bell rung while Hart kept going until his brain couldn't take any more.
>>
>>2106363
Thanks. Just one thing is not clear to me, what produces the impact sound you hear when a superkick connects?
>>
>>2106388
i've wondered this myself.
>>
>>2106388
>>2106391
18+
>>
>>2106391
>>2106388
Fuck off with your shit b8
>>
>>2106394
>>2106404
Provide explanation
>>
>>2106407
Seek suicide
You are either indian, 12 years old or just very shit at b8ing
>>
>>2106388
>>2106391
I will third this. It truly is one of wrestling's mysteries.

>>2106394
>>2106404
>>2106412
The fact that these anons can not provide any answers confirms that these marks are not smart.
>>
>>2106388
Slap on the thighs
sometimes a literal clap
>>
>>2106419
18+
>>
>>2106420
Thanks I will check it out next time :)
>>
>>2106388
>>2106391

>what produces the impact sound you hear when a superkick connects?
well i know in older movies the actors would quickly smack their chests or legs to make a loud smacking noise
>>
Bret Hart knew about Goldbergs return years in advance, sold concussion and faked retirement to put over Goldbergs strength
>>
They slap their fucking thighs. Fucking Shawn did this for DECADES how do you not know this
>>
>>2106388
This has to be bait right?
>>
>>2106388
Good question, Anyone know?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.