[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/1db2tBpU_Ns HUNTER HURT HELMSLEY BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1598.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1598.png
1MB, 1334x750px
https://youtu.be/1db2tBpU_Ns

HUNTER HURT HELMSLEY BTFO
>>
>>2105994
First what they said in TND
Now this
How will Triple "my balls are filled with the weak gender" H ever recover?
>>
So as the Hardys heels or babyfaces?
>>
>>2105994
How will the young cuck ever recover
>>
>>2105994
did they always have a volcano or...?
>>
File: Reby-Sky-Feet-1181593.jpg (77KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Reby-Sky-Feet-1181593.jpg
77KB, 612x612px
>>
File: Rusev_happy.png (159KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Rusev_happy.png
159KB, 280x280px
>>2105994
>WWE will have Haitch and Steph's offspring continuing to push women's wrestling and cruiserweight wrestling which nearly kills wrestling itself
>TNA will have Matt and Jeff's offspring continuing to push wrestlekino while saving wrestling
BRILLIANT
>>
Doesn't Jeff also only have girls?

Truly Matt Hardy is the savior of pro wrestling with his powerful, masculine sperm.
>>
>>2106186
I think they're faces and the intention is for you to feel sympathetic about Matt's health.
>>
>>2106186

Matt is the heel and the face at the same time. The whole feud happens in his head where all his feelings clash
>>
Will the Hardys 2.0 be GOAT?
>>
>>2106944
Maxel and Jedrek will hold tag team gold all over the world
>>
those guys are really fucking up their backyard with all their wacky shit they have been doing
>>
Hasbeens insulting the boss of the biggest company in their profession is not alpha or based.
>>
>>2106959
I'm kinda jealous at how much land they fucking own
>>
>>2105994
First jab was hilarious
Second jab was funny
Now the potshots are just...sad
>>
TNA has basically become the Hardy's personal comedy youtube channel.

It's mind blowing how relevant the Hardy's are in 2016
>>
>>2107860
It's North Carolina it's not that expensive and iirc their parents owned it and they just built houses on them
>>
>>2108125
>relevant
They are only relevant to outlaw cucks. Let's be serious, no one gives a shit about them in the real world.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.